babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
I thought it ok for a quiet Wednesday night, April continued to improve thought the cheerleader outfit suited her very well, Maddison good on TV but excellent on the webshow where she did an excellent pussy play show, Poppy did some nice dildo sucking on the web as well, Chloe did very well again made good use of the set in a high energy show,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-07-2020 11:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(30-07-2020 11:33 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought it ok for a quiet Wednesday night, April continued to improve thought the cheerleader outfit suited her very well, Maddison good on TV but excellent on the webshow where she did an excellent pussy play show, Poppy did some nice dildo sucking on the web as well, Chloe did very well again made good use of the set in a high energy show,

Yes as you say quite good for a Wednesday! April and Chloe were both excellent BUT all four girls gave us a reasonable night!
Not sure how tonight will pan out!?
30-07-2020 12:51
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all.
FV 673 and 674 as usual.
All four scheduled girls were on (Lydia only on 673: Missy Le-Anne also on (674 only) and Lucia Maria (673 only!)
A fairly good evening: all girls wore just one outfit all night but gave us a reasonable if not GREAT evening! Lucia had a VERY good first night on TV!....................
673:
Valentina was on for the first 59 minutes in her black "bikini": basically a strap covering!? her nipples connected to a VERY tiny pair of black pants (thong!) Stood up, sat up, crouched and leant over the desk (shaking, rubbing and spanking her bum). Kept on adjusting her suit to cover up her nipples as they escaped a few times! and pulled it up! Shoes off (briefly!) after 25 minutes and FULLY topless on and off just before the end! Energetic BUT not topless very much!
Lydia was then on for 58 minutes in pink bra, pants and suspender belt. Stood up, knelt up, crouched, sat up and leant over the desk. Topless straight away, covered up after 3 minutes! and then topless on and off! Shook and rubbed her bum while knelt up or leant over the desk. Played with her tits when they were out! Quite good BUT I really don't like all of her ink!
Valentina was then on again for 55 minutes. Same outfit and positions as before!
Sarah Louise was then on for 57 minutes in a black lacy see-through suit, tiny black see-through pants and black shoes. Stood up (full and fullish), crouched (shook body and bum), leant over the desk (shook bum) and sat up (top half). Topless from 6 minutes onwards really playing with her lovely HUGE tits but covering up briefly a few times! Sat up (top half) for the last 19 minutes (without pants!) for her listen in line! Covered up at the end (fuller shots) still with her pants off (as she said). Quite good BUT a longish top half section!
April Mae was then on for 1 hour 1 minute. Braless from the start: just in blue lacy pants and suspender belt. Stood up and sat up:top half shots from 4 minutes until 4 minutes before the end! Crap show: ONLY 8 minutes (out of 61!!!) of full shots!
Lucia was then on for 54 minutes in her FIRST TV nightshow! In BIG black lacy bra, black see-through pants and suspender belt. Great cleavage! Sat up, knelt up and stood up. Played with brastrap and braless after JUST 4 minutes showing off her lovely big tits! and played with them a lot. Took off suspender belt 21 minutes later then just in her see-through pants. Pants down slightly at 3.30 (briefly!) while stood up (back view: nice!) A very good FIRST show from a lovely busty young girl! Nice!
Valentina was then on again! for the last 58 minutes. Same outfit and positions. Topless on and off again. Good.
So a very nice show: all main girls did ok BUT Lucia was my BOTN because her first TV show was excellent!
674:
Missy Le-Anne was on for the first 59 minutes. In a small pink see-through top, pants, socks and shoes. Sat up, laid on her back, front and side (bum shots), crouched, knelt up (bounced up and down) and leant on the desk (shaking bum). Topless on and off showing us her lovely small tits and playing with them. Nice young girl.
Valentina was then on for 58 minutes in her black (bikini?) strap! Sat up, stood up, crouched, half knelt up, laid on her back and leant over the desk (shaking her bum). Topless on and off. Good.
Sarah Louise was then on for 1 hour. Same outfit. Stood up and sat up (top half and full) and laid on her side. Topless after 4 minutes and played with her lovely HUGE tits as usual! Quite good but there were a few top half shots.
April Mae was then on for the last 57 minutes. in her lacy blue bra, pants and suspender belt set. Braless after JUST a minute! Stood up (fullish), crouched, sat up and leant over the desk (shaking bum). Very good as usual with ONLY a few top half shots! Really played with her lovely tits as she does! Very good as usual.
So another nice show: no Lydia but Missy Le-Anne which was a bonus!
All girls did well and seemed happy again: April Mae's section was MUCH better than on 673! with mainly full shots instead of the other way round!
But I decided to keep 673 for "new" webgirl Lucia Maria!
Tonight we have:
Caty Cole, Valentina and Beth Bennett from 10.00 till 5.00
Sophie Hart from 10.00 till 4.00
Ashley Emma from 10.00 till 3.00
and Anna Bailey, Clara Jasmine, Zara Lei, Jamie Knight, Missy Le-Anne, Chantel Lane, Arabella Star, Sophia Smudge, Jess West, Alicia Sweets, Amanda Rendall, Ashlyn Shaw and Danielle Louise (13 girls!!) from 8.00 till 4.00.
I'm wondering if any more girls will "migrate" from the webshows to help the TV shows or not!? i expect Amanda, Missy Le-Anne, Ashlyn Shaw or Anna Bailey might!? .............................Enjoy!?............................​.....
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2020 10:23 by trains55.)
31-07-2020 10:20
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains last night was average and frustrating at the same time after all the spark that Valentina started doing nights it's going away rapidly there's very little to say about her now same can be said about Sarah Louise April wasn't bad still waiting to see if she can bring something else to nights
The rest were average at best I feel mearly using the rest of time in between repeative stints from the others

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
31-07-2020 16:56
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning.
FV 673 and 674 as usual.
Another reasonable night; just the three MAIN rostered girls plus Jamie Knight (on 673) and Missy Le Anne (on 674) and no London section again!
673:
Valentina was on first for 1 hour 28 minutes in a tiny white bra and pants set (bikini?) and her silver shoes. Sat up, stood up and crouched. Braless after 38 minutes! Very good and energetic and shook her bum a lot as well as shaking and playing with her lovely tits. Good.
Beth was then on for 1 hour 30 minutes in black and green bra, pants and suspender belt, black stockings AND glasses! Knelt up, crouched, stood up, sat up and laid on her side and back and sat against the wall. Topless after JUST 1 minute and took her pants off 40 minutes later for the last 49 minutes. Good as usual.
Caty was then on for 56 minutes: 9 minutes in the normal set and then 45 minutes in the sauna. In a white top, green and black? skirt, turquoise pants and white ankle socks. Wore a green sash for the first few minutes! Sat up, stood up and leant on the desk and crouched and sat up in the sauna. Topless on and off, braless after 26 minutes really playing with her lovely tits a lot! Pants down to knees and off just 9 minutes before the end so "naked"! Very good as usual.
Jamie was then on for JUST 29 minutes! In small white top (tied up), black lacy see-through bra and pants, red check miniskirt and beige shoes. Sat up, crouched, leant on the desk and laid on her side. Topless after 4 minutes and really played with her lovely tits. Very good but VERY short!
Valentina was then on again braless just in her tiny white pants and shoes from earlier. Stood up, half-crouched, sat up and leant on the desk. Really shook her lovely bum and played with her lovely tits. Good.
Beth was then on again for 1 hour braless in red and white? suit?. Crouched and laid on her front (a lot), back (a lot) and side, knelt up (side) and sat up (side). Naked after 12 minutes until the end. Very good as usual.
Caty was then on again for the last 25 minutes (blue set) in red/pink and white dress and bra set with white pants. Sat and knelt on floor. Topless on and off and played with her lovely tits a lot! Good.
So a reasonable (not GREAT) show: all the girls seemed happy and gave us a decent nightshow. Beth going naked as usual! It was great seeing Jamie Knight BUT much too short a section for her! Next time...............................
674:
Missy Le-Anne was on for the first 58 minutes in a red check bra and skirt set, white pants, white socks and silver shoes. Sat up, laid on her back and crouched. Topless and braless after 13 minutes showing off her nice small tits. Good.
Beth was then on for 57 minutes (Pink Office) braless from the start. Wearing a leopard print suit (well-down) so braless! Crouched, laid on her side, front and back and naked after 7 minutes. Good as usual.
Caty was then on for 59 minutes in her pink dress and bra set:NO pants! Sat up, crouched, half-crouched and knelt up(front and side). Topless on and off and put small white pants on after 14 minutes! Top half shot. Normal Caty but fun!
Valentina was then on again for the last 58 minutes. Braless from the start just in her tiny white pants and shoes from earlier. Sat up (full and top half), crouched and stood up. Top half shots for 15 minutes until 7 minutes before the end (sat up). Naked from 4.45 till the end (14 minutes) with fullish and full shots while sat up and crouched BUT top half for the last 3 minutes! Quite good.
So another reasonable show: Beth went naked (as usual!) plus Valentina BRIEFLY! And Caty was pants free BRIEFLY! Otherwise a normal show!
So a good but NOT great night again!
Tonight we have:
Priya Young, Scarlett Jones, Lori Buckby! and Lynda Leigh from 10.00 till 5.00
Sophie Hart from 10.00 till 4.00
Caty Cole from 10.00 till 3.00
and Imogen James, April Mae, Missy Le-Anne, Amber Paige, Alicia Sweets, Amanda Rendall, Sabrina Jade, Liberty Rae and Danielle Louise from 8.00 till 4.00.
Enjoy!? ..............I'm looking forward to seeing Lori.......................and/or Caty FULLY naked!?
No review tomorrow like most Sundays as I have an early start as usual! But I will catch up later in the day!
01-08-2020 10:49
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

The only good things about last night were Beth caty and Jamie whilst there was promise from missy whilst Valentina is just a waste of time way too many repeats and doesn't want to change it up per stint like some of the others
As for later its gonna be the usual Saturday night snooze fest even if scarlett appears she's has been average at very best of late

01-08-2020 13:03
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Hi: just a few observations from last night!
Priya, Scarlett and Lynda on PLUS Missy Le-Anne on 674! But NO London section on either show! Again!
Lori didn't show up despite being listed (10.00-5.00) by BS!
I presume that Sophie and Caty were on the webshows all night!? Any good?
As for the FV shows:
673:
Scarlett, Priya and Lynda all on twice. All went topless/braless: Scarlett and Priya went naked as usual. Priya only naked in her (top half) sections! Unusually Lynda had MORE top half shots than Scarlett! whose sections were MAINLY full screen!
674:
Scarlett on twice for a total of 1 hour 51 minutes! (Out of 4 hours!) VERY good with VERY brief top half shots only! MUCH better than usual!
Lynda on once for 1 hour 1 minute: topless, braless and "naked" (except for her boots) for about 35 minutes! But top half shots for over half of the entire section!
Missy Le-Anne on for 53 minutes just in a tiny white bra, pants and suspender belt! Topless briefly (on and off) showing off her nice small tits and more of her body than recently!
No Priya!!
And like 673 Lynda had the most top half shots!
So a disappointing night despite Scarlett being very good!
I presume that Priya was on the webshow mainly? as well as Sophie? and Caty?
Anyway tonight we have:
Scarlett Jones, Sarah Louise, Caty Cole and Priya Young from 10.00 till 5.00 (all favourites of mine!)
and Imogen James, Missy Le-Anne, Poppy May,Amber Paige, Jess west, Amanda Rendall, Sabrina Jade, Liberty Rae, Danielle Louise and Brooke Harvey from 8.00 till 4.00.
Enjoy!? Bye for now.............................................................​
02-08-2020 08:48
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

As expected Saturday nights equal shite night on TV on babestation atm
Priya did a special on the web to start the night and when on was her usual very lame self
Lynda despite being fully topless for around 10-15 minutes nothing much else to report
Scarlett was average at very best nothing really new and exciting
Brief cameos from missy and April were reasonable

Later is going to pretty much the same I reckon reckon I'll watch something else or a old recording when it was actually good

02-08-2020 10:40
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(02-08-2020 10:40 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  As expected Saturday nights equal shite night on TV on babestation atm
Priya did a special on the web to start the night and when on was her usual very lame self
Lynda despite being fully topless for around 10-15 minutes nothing much else to report
Scarlett was average at very best nothing really new and exciting
Brief cameos from missy and April were reasonable

Later is going to pretty much the same I reckon reckon I'll watch something else or a old recording when it was actually good

So I presume April was on BN (pre FV 674!?) ie: before 1.00am.
Was the webshow any good: Caty, Alice, Sophie mainly!? Or did you not see it!?
Just intrigued as to whether they were on at all or not: I'm assuming Lori wasn't in the studio at all! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2020 11:52 by trains55.)
02-08-2020 11:51
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah I caught April just after 11 on virgin media I didn't watch any on the web only seen some pictures that winsaw retweeted of Sophie which she was naked and had some oil
Lori looked like another no show

02-08-2020 11:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV