babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Well Monday has been and gone and personally it was reasonable at best with very little change
Another solid night by aemelia just needs a couple of tweaks and she'll be right up with my favouites
Gia pretty decent from what I saw
Jasmine nice and refreshing to see could have potential
Maxie very lazy nothing really different to previous nights
And to so called priya just a complete waste of time and space and a shadow of her what she was like a few years ago just plain boring all night despite the amount of time she had
06-11-2018 21:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

6th November: (What's the story,) evening glory?

Beth (90 and 50 mins): wore black body suit. Lovely, just lovely. What more can I say? Well, she got naked both times, did a short JOI session, spent plenty of time ramping up the heat with her friendly and sexy talk on the mic, and generally showed anyone who tries the sultry siren style of performance just how it's done.

Kiki (60 mins): wore black body suit. A reasonably good hour from Kiki, boobs out and looking good, but suffered a little with a lower energy performance and having to follow Beth. She didn't really go as far as I have seen her do some previous times.

Chloe (60 mins): wore red bra and pants. A really nice show from Chloe. The bra was off early and the panties came off towards the end too. Now I've gotten used to her new look I'm appreciating the view a lot, especially when she was laying on her side naked last night.

Lynda (60 and 80 mins): wore purple bra and pants, stockings and boots. Reasonable but overshadowed, Lynda did whip those pants off towards the end, even threatening to fling them about. She was also relaxed and quite fun on the mic.

Don't think there's any doubt who my favourite from last night was, is there? Considering she was standing in for someone as well - in front of the camera there's no hiding whether someone is happy to be there or not.
07-11-2018 14:25
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Completely agree with you qwerty in a evening with NO changes at all it was borderline rubbish only seeing Beth kept me going
07-11-2018 18:24
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

8th November: plastic fantastic

Ashley Emma (N) 22:00 to 23:35, (S) 02:06 to 03:31, (N) 04:01 to 05:00 (239 mins). Wore PVC bra and thong with attached straps around neck and waist, boots; different PVC bra and pants, boots; birthday suit. Doing her bit for the environment, showing the threat of plastic by wearing it, but managing to escape the confines to go fully naked (keeping the boots on in one session), Ashley was in good skin-baring form. She joked, "If you want to get me naked, get dialling, if not, don't!" Thankfully someone did. Plenty of appreciative views of her fine figure including long close-ups of her bum, and a little standing action too.

Kiki (N) 23:35 to 00:02, (S) 00:30 to 02:06, (N) 03:02 to 04:01, (S) 04:32 to 05:00 (210 mins). Wore black with red flower pattern body suit. A few nice sections with her on hands and knees, but again not very adventurous. She stayed partly covered all night and stuck to wearing a single outfit. I've seen her in a much more outgoing mood, hopefully this will return.

Lynda (S) 22:00 to 23:35, (N) 00:02 to 01:06, (S) 03:31 to 04:32 (220 mins). Wore black mesh body suit, black bra and pants, stockings, boots (combinations). Very relaxed all night and making a few jokes on the mic, including getting cheeky with one caller who only lasted 26 seconds - she said that she'd had worse! The experienced, well travelled lady was on good form, and stripped off the panties late in the last session.

Tori Lee (S) 23:35 to 00:30, (N) 01:06 to 03:02 (171 mins). Wore white bra and midriff wrap, beige thong and stockings; red fine mesh skin tight body suit. The most varied and audacious of the four last night, I particularly liked the red mesh suit that unfastened underneath, allowing her to lift it up over her boobs. The camerawork was a bit too restrictive to fully appreciate all Tori was doing, but it's probably understandable as she really pushes the boat out in her shows. Very nice.

My first full 2 channel review for a little while. Tori was very good, Lynda and Ashley were OK, Kiki needs to rediscover that form she had a while back. To be fair though, there is some variation through the night which may be more down to who is running the camera and studio, as we get to see a lot more some of the time, but not always.
09-11-2018 12:48
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Totally with you qwerty tori has ahead in my rankings of last night's girls
Standard night by Ashley with no doubt more to come ie later
Lynda and Kiki usual snooze fest despite lynda eventually went naked at virtually the last 30 minutes of the night
09-11-2018 21:30
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

for me Nikita was the best girl on bs lastnight, only really Tori got near her level, she really made the most of her set lots of sexy movement and positions, had a tiny black thong on that really showed off her perfect peachybum, lots of looking at the camera wish i thought was very sexy, had her lovey boobs out all show, very enjoyable

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-11-2018 21:41
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I do agree with you Wishaw would be nice to see nikita get more time as at least she's worth viewing as atm Kiki hasn't really been as good as for a little while whilst lynda is on too long and dull
09-11-2018 22:39
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well well the dust has settled down after the weekend and personally thought it was pretty decent viewing
Highlights atlanta oily and looking fab
Usual good standard by scarlett Sophie even Alice and chloe if a little limted
As for later with jasmine who is getting better should blow priya and lynda out of the water whilst who knows what maddison and mila will deliver
12-11-2018 21:16
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Was my girl lori on last night
The schedule said she was but the 5 hours i recorded last night she didnt seem to be there

I miss Amber Coen
12-11-2018 21:18
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Didn't see her goatman even if I did would just be the usual by Lori naked within minutes hardly worth watching
12-11-2018 21:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV