babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
^^ I love that mate, picture review of the night what a cool idea hope you do it again

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-10-2018 12:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

28th October

A quick review this time based on the BS channel only. First off, it looked like the enthusiasm for the Cosplay theme had waned by last night, and going by the caps posted from previous nights it should have been called the Halloween Weekend anyway (surely Cosplay is about dressing up as recognisable video game or comic book etc. characters?) Still... on with the show.

Maxie: on three times, in a red body suit and red pants (pants only after the first stint). In the two later ones she stripped the panties off and mostly lay or kneeled on the table. She played two lots of the red light/green light game and seemed to enjoy doing them a lot. This is one of my favourites just because of how the girls have to describe the rules without getting explicit. Her seductive style has really come on in leaps and bounds - now she is even more breathy and sensual when talking on the mic. She also had what looked like a genuine girl caller - no messing with trying to get people to listen in, she just spoke to her the whole time. No costume but a good set of shows.

Chloe: on twice, wearing black underwear. Boobs out both times. She seems to have lost a little of the fun performance aspects I've seen from her before. She didn't go naked, and it just felt she was going through the motions a little. Still, a reasonable couple of shows, but nothing outstanding (apart from those wonderful boobs).

Sophie H: the only one who made any real effort with the costume choice, wearing a red with yellow trim swimsuit and half jacket. She claimed to be a lifeguard, ready to give mouth-to-mouth - bring it on! She stripped the suit off as far as her thighs at one point. A nice brief-ish show and well done for getting dressed up (although neither really matching the cosplay or Halloween themes - but that's just being picky).

Nikita: A brief single show, she wore black and silver(?) bra and pants (looking a little cobweb like), and had dyed the ends of her hair dark blue, making her look somewhat on theme. Natural boobs out for some time, this was a good section but way too short to really give her a fair review.

So, my one chance over the weekend to watch the themed night and that part was very lacking. Still, as far as the shows go I liked Maxie and Sophie a lot, Nikita and Chloe were OK, so not a bad night to dip my toes in.
29-10-2018 13:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I'm still going through my recordings from last night yet the stuff I have seen personally thought chloe and maxie were very limited despite reasonable shows whilst Sophie the only one who was up for the cos play stuff
29-10-2018 18:13
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

an enjoyable night from the young girls,

Nikita, she is getting really good at nights, made the most of all the air time she had lastnight, lovely boobs out the hole time, also a lot of sexy peachybum action in a tiny thong, shes very confident on screen now and her show was full of energy and movement, i liked the POV section she seamed well up for it,

Maxie, an excellent show again lots of playing with her amazing bigboobs, in a tiny thong all night that really let her show off her toned fit body with lots of different positions, did her usual very sexy sensual style of show, love how she looks straight at the camera very sexy,

Mila, they let her on tv woo-hoo, been to long since she had the chance to get her boobs out on tv, she did a great show in sexy white underwear, played with her lovely boobs and got naught slipping her had down her panties to enjoy some sexy pussy play,

Chloe, very good show again, she looked amazing in only a tiny thong showing off her sexy fit body very well, lots of playing with her amazing huge boobs, nice to see her using the desk for some nice bent over peachybum action, more movement and positions again shes really learning how to use those boobs now very sexy stuff

Lori, only poor show, her usual no sexy manic show, did see her in blue underwear which was a nice change, but still did a lot of non sexy nakedness, also a shit BSX with no pussy, shes falling behind the young newer girls and really needs to change what shes doing,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-10-2018 15:07
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally I thought last night was pretty much a slog fest every one i saw stuck to the same thing all night as much as we saw plenty topless action with maxie chloe Lori and nikita I was pretty bored
30-10-2018 18:31
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Chloe got 2 long spells on the 5 hour show, which justified my recording it Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-10-2018 21:49
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well the dust has settled down Tuesday nights viewing wasn't too bad viewing with a mix of common night people in priya and jada and slowly getting night shifts in daisy and jasmine
Priya wasn't bad a slight improvement on her recent shows
Daisy and jasmine were alright nothing really special
And jada pretty disappointing not her usual self trying the splits or even oil at one point someone behind the scenes wrote on her ass "call me" when she had a change of clothes
31-10-2018 21:18
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

31st October: I'd stroke that pussy (miaow)

Sophie H (N) 22:00 to 23:12, (S) 01:09 to 02:09, (N) 03:32 to 04:11 (171 mins). Wore teal flimsy bodysuit; black tights; pink pants. Two really nice outfits - the first one kept riding up as fast as she was pulling it out, there were some good shapely views while she knelt or stood facing the camera; the tights were 'easy access' (her quote) so she didn't have to worry about keeping them out of her crack. Looked happy all night and was in good form.

Atlanta (N) 23:12 to 00:25, (S) 02:09 to 03:34 (158 mins). Wore black bra and thong, Egyptian style black and gold miniskirt, armbands, head dress; pink lacy top and pants. On top form again and not affected by her recent ailment, Atlanta was having fun with the first outfit, though it didn't stay on for long. Almost from the start when she pulled the panties down and gave us an eyeful it was obvious she was in a playful mood. The table grinding (where she was draped with legs either side of the corner) and perpendicular leg against the wall positions are particular favourites of mine.

Priya (S) 22:00 to 22:50, (N) 00:25 to 01:41, (S) 03:34 to 05:00 (212 mins). Wore net top and lower body stocking, black pants, boots, pussy (cat!) ears (variations of). Her first show was really enjoyable - the combination of the kittenish outfit and the fact that she was laughing a lot, particularly with a girl caller and Priya's confusion over whether she could call a vibrator a 'toy' on the mic, made for a good show. I loved the outfit, but she missed a trick by not incorporating some cat-like movements (like using her hands as paws to rub her 'ears') into her performance.

Beth (S) 22:50 to 00:10, (N) 01:41 to 02:40 (134 mins). Wore rib bone patterned swim suit, net tights, black devil horns, ankle boots; black mesh body suit. The first show was good but she didn't utilise all the positions I've seen her do in the past, mostly staying side-on on the table (no standing and showing us the full monty). The later show was more subdued as far as interacting with the viewers went, where she chose to focus on callers, though she did get fully naked in this one.

Jasmine (S) 00:10 to 01:09, (N) 02:40 to 03:32, (N) 04:11 to 05:00 (160 mins). Wore red bra and pants, sometimes boots and net stockings. Jasmine is very relaxed in her attitude, seeming to delight in her work. She chose to go boobs out only in all shows which was a little disappointing. She had a male and female couple calling her which she referred to and said she was enjoying setting tasks for them. Come on then Jasmine, let us in on what the tasks were!

Anyone watching Babenation after midnight might have been a bit disappointed. Apart from the first two shows (Sophie and Atlanta) the later ones weren't as good. It was a better night on the Babestation channel. Priya's first show was a lot of fun, Beth was much better than in her (N) show, and Sophie seemed a bit more energetic earlier in the night. So it worked out that the better shows all played out on one channel. I'd be interested to find out how Babecall went.
01-11-2018 13:30
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

The last two days have been and gone and to sum it up it mostly contained Ashley Smile ,alice and the bloody return of mr p Sad
Inbetween that small cameos from Nicole the usual must get naked after 5 minutes lori and kiki back after a month away
04-11-2018 11:12
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

3rd November: BS channel review.

Nicole (90 mins) wore black net dress, black panties and shoes. Very fun and enjoyable show as usual. Got fully naked and at one point had a fit of giggles when with a girl caller, describing her moist state on the mic. She said she wanted lots of bangs (referring to fireworks but we knew what she meant) and sure got them.

Alice (90 and 60 mins) wore black bra, pants, suspender belt, shoes; pants only. Yes she's back, and it was almost like she'd never been away. It was nice to see her again, and there was plenty of nakedness to enjoy, but there was also the 'pretending to get the lucky Mr. P off' that doesn't really work as a viewing experience, simply because it is obviously not happening as advertised. What would the hubby say if it really was going on?

Ashley (90 mins) wore black bra, thong, suspenders and stockings. Some good views when she was just wearing the stockings and suspenders, which is a great look for her, allowing for nice front and back shots. We also saw some (even) more of Alice on BN at one point when Ashley needed a breather.

Lori (90 mins) wore red bra and pants. There were some of those slightly odd looking positions from Lori, that would be very difficult to take advantage of in reality if trying to 'insert appendage A into slot B'. Legs up against the wall while resting on her hands, laying on her back with her legs up and over her head doing what looked like bicycle peddling. Gotta love her for doing something different I suppose.

Back to the longer stints after the short ones we've had recently. This works better when it's someone you like, but can be difficult to bare when it's a girl you're not so keen on. Witness last night where personally I could have watched Nicole all night long. Alice was something of a novelty to have her back so it was quite enjoyable, but I think she really needs to find some variation (or a better Mr. P to improve the camera angles). Ashley was in good form (though not fully prepared for the long stint?) and Lori was... Lori.
04-11-2018 13:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV