Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation review thread.
(04-01-2010 15:48 )sm© Wrote:  
(04-01-2010 15:37 )TheWatcher Wrote:  No 2-4-1 at all last night. Sad

There was a 2-4-1on BS2, if you could call it that (according to the OSGs it was) Rolleyes

Cellcast have been very clever by inventing the 2-4-1 expression. They can legitimately claim that what they are providing is, quite
literally, 'two for one' (i.e. two girls for the price of one). They used to call it 'girl-on-girl' but that became a nonsense when the girls on the Freeview shows were forbidden to touch each other. The FV girls are allowed a bit of interaction now but we've only occasionally seen genuine girl/girl action on FV.

As far as last night's FV shows are concerned there was, paradoxically, more interaction between the girls in at least one of the 2-4-1s on supposedly 'tame' Partyland than there was on BS2.
05-01-2010 00:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS2 last night as usual;hoping to see LOUISE PORTER,DARYL MORGAN,STEVIE,and SYDNEY. In the end I saw LOUISE and SYDNEY plus Sammy J (the new girl) ,Dionne (twice),Alex Adams and Megan.Not too bad;I've already got reasonable footage of STEVIE and DARYL anyway.The show started with Dionne for about 1 hour when she did her usual sort of show.Then LOUISE came on for about 1 hour going topless and showing off her lovely melons;you cant get enough of this lovely girl! then Megan came on for about 50 minutes;at one stage I thought she had gone naked but she had put something over her pants which she was still wearing! Then SYDNEY was on for about 30 minute;not really long enough! She went braless and unleashed her monster melons;shes my sort of girl!Then Dionne was on again for nearly 1 hour.Alex Adams followed her for about 45 minutes (going braless) and then Sammy J finished the show with a section of about 23 minutes. So quite a good show ;but I cant help thinking that another girl (STEVIE or DARYL?) could have used one of Dionne's slots and I would then only have missed out on two girls instead of three! Also for the first time for sometime no one went naked;STEVIE (A regular naked girl) was obviously on BS1 only;back to normal.So a reasonable show but it could have been a bit better;but I am still keeping it for SYDNEY and LOUISE. Anyway work now;I look forward to reading reports on "your" shows later on. Bye for now;see you later.
05-01-2010 08:32
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Did not watch for long at midnight last night. Camilla was on BS1 again, naked as usual, but I've seen her a lot recently in the section at midnight. Dionne was on BS2 at the same time. She also has been on recently at this time.
Due to the now extended length of the girls sections, I switched off, unwilling to wait an hour or more to see which girls were on next.
05-01-2010 12:08
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys

I don't mind the sections being an hour long as long as all the girls get the same airtime. I can't stand it when one girl is on for over an hour and the next only gets 30 mins - not fair I think!!

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
05-01-2010 15:35
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(05-01-2010 08:32 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. I recorded BS2 last night as usual;hoping to see LOUISE PORTER,DARYL MORGAN,STEVIE,and SYDNEY. In the end I saw LOUISE and SYDNEY plus Sammy J (the new girl) ,Dionne (twice),Alex Adams and Megan.Not too bad;I've already got reasonable footage of STEVIE and DARYL anyway.The show started with Dionne for about 1 hour when she did her usual sort of show.Then LOUISE came on for about 1 hour going topless and showing off her lovely melons;you cant get enough of this lovely girl! then Megan came on for about 50 minutes;at one stage I thought she had gone naked but she had put something over her pants which she was still wearing! Then SYDNEY was on for about 30 minute;not really long enough! She went braless and unleashed her monster melons;shes my sort of girl!Then Dionne was on again for nearly 1 hour.Alex Adams followed her for about 45 minutes (going braless) and then Sammy J finished the show with a section of about 23 minutes. So quite a good show ;but I cant help thinking that another girl (STEVIE or DARYL?) could have used one of Dionne's slots and I would then only have missed out on two girls instead of three! Also for the first time for sometime no one went naked;STEVIE (A regular naked girl) was obviously on BS1 only;back to normal.So a reasonable show but it could have been a bit better;but I am still keeping it for SYDNEY and LOUISE. Anyway work now;I look forward to reading reports on "your" shows later on. Bye for now;see you later.

I've just re-watched my recording and have decided to delete it;too mjuch of Dionne and not enough of SYDNEY (less than half an hour) or LOUISe and no DARYL or STEVIE! Dionne was on for two long sections;I dont think thats fair when the other girls get a shorter time.
05-01-2010 20:25
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(05-01-2010 08:32 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I cant help thinking that another girl (STEVIE or DARYL?) could have used one of Dionne's slots

eek
06-01-2010 02:06
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How are we today? I am very upset;I set up my dvd recorder for BS2 as usual hoping to catch ROSIE LEE,VALERY and MICHELLE MOIST at least!But we obviously had a power cut or power surge during the snow ;SO NO RECORDING! BUGGER! I'm hoping that I just missed an ordinary show but am worried that it was a "GOOD" one.I expect I'll find out pretty soon from all of my friends on here! I'm a bit worried that MICHELLE and/or VALERY stripped naked and I missed them! I was also looking forward to the construction site which I havent ever seen/recorded! Never mind.Anyway I might as well brave the snow and go to work;see you all later on tonight.Hopefully tonight I might get something! Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2010 08:31 by Big Boobies.)
06-01-2010 08:17
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(06-01-2010 08:17 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. How are we today? I am very upset;I set up my dvd recorder for BS2 as usual hoping to catch ROSIE LEE,VALERY and MICHELLE MOIST at least!But we obviously had a power cut or power surge during the snow ;SO NO RECORDING! BUGGER! I'm hoping that I just missed an ordinary show but am worried that it was a "GOOD" one.I expect I'll find out pretty soon from all of my friends on here! I'm a bit worried that MICHELLE and/or VALERY stripped naked and I missed them! I was also looking forward to the construction site which I havent ever seen/recorded! Never mind.Anyway I might as well brave the snow and go to work;see you all later on tonight.Hopefully tonight I might get something! Bye for now.

I recorded BS2 (sky+) and Paige appeared once before freeview. She also appeared three times on Partyland including closing the show. I don't know where else she appeared.

Cheers

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
06-01-2010 10:09
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Just watched 30 minutes at midnight.
BS1 had Michelle and Jada both naked while doing a 2-4-1
see http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid319540
Valery was on BS2 at the same time, not naked.
06-01-2010 12:35
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

(06-01-2010 12:35 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Just watched 30 minutes at midnight.
BS1 had Michelle and Jada both naked while doing a 2-4-1
see http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid319540
Valery was on BS2 at the same time, not naked.

The 2-4-1 was brilliant.Especially when Michelle ran her tongue over Jada's tits!

The Beautiful Twins
06-01-2010 18:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV