babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(20-07-2010 07:19 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Another early morning.... Partyland time.

Began at 1am with Kandi, with a peach coloured bra (rolled down), black knickers and stockings. In the aluminium set again.
Stevie next, at 1:40. She was wearing a shiny blue bra and tiny white knickers. The bra came off nearly straight away, and the knickers were so small a few minge shots were spotted. Wink
At 2:18 Leah was on wearing either pvc or leather trousers and bra.
Ella came on next, at 3am, with white bra, black knickers and white stockings.
Elise - at last! - was on at 3:45. She was wearing a lacy black top and knickers.
At 4:37 was Dani wearing black knickers, with those black sash things that go up either side of her front and around her neck. And Big Black Boots. She got some cream out and on her bum.
2-4-1 at 5:10, with Kandi wearing a pink dress.

I didn't see Elise on Xtra so I guess she was on bs1 most of the time?
Work time now, laters. Smile

Thanks for that;I couldnt record last night so its good to find out what happened.Please guys send in reviews on BS1Freeview and BSXtra (the show I would have recorded!0 so that I can read and catch up later.I'm particularly interested in how KANDI and ELISE did and were they in fact on all the shows or not.Also was ELISE "allowed" to go naked on Freeview? like she did on BS2 months ago! Thanks very much;work now;see you later.
20-07-2010 07:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Hi,

You'll have to bear with me here. I think this is what happened...

BS1 kicked off with Kandi... don't quote me on it but she may have been replaced by Ella. Stevie kicked off Xtra and got naked, which is ALWAYS good to see! She was then followed by Leah. Partyland kicked off with more Kandi, who was then replaced by Stevie. I came on here at the time, but, I was rambling so much the mods have deleted my posts! Towards the end of Stevie's section, Elise came on the mic, so, I assumed that she was next... she wasn't.

Elise finally appeared on BS1. She looked absolutely stunning and gave a brilliant performance. She really has blossomed since her April debut and is always a joy to see. I know we don't see her much, but, let's make the most of what we do see and appreciate her for what she does do.

I don't know what to do about tonight, I might sit it out as I know Lolly is back from tomorrow and that I can't miss!

CHEERS!
20-07-2010 09:42
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(20-07-2010 09:42 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Hi,

You'll have to bear with me here. I think this is what happened...

BS1 kicked off with Kandi... don't quote me on it but she may have been replaced by Ella. Stevie kicked off Xtra and got naked, which is ALWAYS good to see! She was then followed by Leah. Partyland kicked off with more Kandi, who was then replaced by Stevie. I came on here at the time, but, I was rambling so much the mods have deleted my posts! Towards the end of Stevie's section, Elise came on the mic, so, I assumed that she was next... she wasn't.

Elise finally appeared on BS1. She looked absolutely stunning and gave a brilliant performance. She really has blossomed since her April debut and is always a joy to see. I know we don't see her much, but, let's make the most of what we do see and appreciate her for what she does do.

I don't know what to do about tonight, I might sit it out as I know Lolly is back from tomorrow and that I can't miss!

Thanks for that;it seems that ELISE was only on BS1 and Partyland so I wouldnt have seen her on BSXtra at all! Thanks anyway.
20-07-2010 19:09
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Nope!

CHEERS!
20-07-2010 19:26
Jam Da Man Offline

No xtra review? ... .... here we are -

Began with Stevie with a yellow shirt and black knickers. Just after 12:30 she got naked (shoes stayed on)
12:47 Leah, with pvc gear that she had on, on Partyland.
At 1:27 Linsey came on, also in pvc ( a black jacket) and black knickers. She went topless after a short while.
Kandi next, at 2:19, all in pink! (bra, knickers AND shoes!)
3:15 - Dani, in a red... basque? And red boots.
Leah again next, at 3:48 in a black body stocking Heart and black knickers.
Finally, at 4:38 was Stevie in a purple and white bra and knickers combo. The bra (and shoes) came off.
fin

Yeah, no Elise....and only one naked set. Still, wasn't bad though; plenty of Kandi and Leah Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

20-07-2010 19:44
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(20-07-2010 19:44 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  No xtra review? ... .... here we are -

Began with Stevie with a yellow shirt and black knickers. Just after 12:30 she got naked (shoes stayed on)
12:47 Leah, with pvc gear that she had on, on Partyland.
At 1:27 Linsey came on, also in pvc ( a black jacket) and black knickers. She went topless after a short while.
Kandi next, at 2:19, all in pink! (bra, knickers AND shoes!)
3:15 - Dani, in a red... basque? And red boots.
Leah again next, at 3:48 in a black body stocking Heart and black knickers.
Finally, at 4:38 was Stevie in a purple and white bra and knickers combo. The bra (and shoes) came off.
fin

Yeah, no Elise....and only one naked set. Still, wasn't bad though; plenty of Kandi and Leah Smile

Thanks for the review;yes I would have enjoyed the show;I love KANDI!
20-07-2010 21:10
Jam Da Man Offline

Having just got around to watching ch99 from this morning eek , I'll be recording bs1 instead from tonight - so thats all 3 bs channels if no one else reviews them (time permitting)
At least I shouldn't miss anything now.... Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

20-07-2010 21:16
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all! YES its me! Having relooked at the list of EXCELLENT (FOR ME!) girls and discovering that my son had gone to his bedroom early! I took a chance and recorded BSXtra as usual.I'm glad I did;not a GREAT! show but not too bad! Isaw all the girls except Dani;GREAT! and KANDI;very disappointed!So Jada was on solo at the start for 1 hour 23 minutes! going naked as usual! then STEVIE was on for 1 hour 15 minutes going naked as usual.Then Karina (dressed as a cat!) joined her for about 15 minutes;STEVIE was braless but Karina stayed dressed! Then Karina was on solo and undressed completely;what a lovely body! PAIGE was then on for about 1 hour;nice length;thanks Cellcast! She went braless and shook and played with her lovely tits!There were some very good bum and tit shots! VERY NICE! as usual! Thanks PAIGE! Then Jada finished the show in a section of about 20 minutes dressed (to start with!) as a college girl.She soon went braless and stayed like that until the show finished.So not a GREAT show but I'm glad I took a chance! It was good to see PAIGE and STEVIE for a good length of time and also Karina naked;my first time!(although I didnt like her as a cat!) BUT I was disappointed at not seeing KANDI at all as she seemed very "risque" last night;BRALESS at 9.53pm! on Partyland!
Anyway work now ;i'll try and catch up on here later but my son isnt working tonight so might not be able to! Take care and I'll catch up SOMETIME! I'm hoping to record Thursday when I believe PAIGE is on again instead of Friday;I usually stay up late to "watch" Question Time on BBC 1!
Bye for now;see you later!
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2010 07:45 by Big Boobies.)
21-07-2010 07:43
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Welcome back Big B!!

BS1 kicked off at 11. Jada and Paige were doing a 2-4-1 and Jada was NAKED!! They were then replaced quite quickly by Stevie. 15 mins into the show, she too went naked! If Cellcast have just decided "Ah, the hell with it, get 'em off!" then so much the better! She tag teamed with Dani. I thought to myself 'Ok, you've got 15 mins, let's see what you've got!'. You know what, she surprised me, she is actually bloody good at what she does. She's entertaining and I can see now why she's popular. She gives it 110% and gets folk in the mood. After a short extension, Stevie was back, and so were her knickers, but not for long! She continued after the switch to 94.

Over on Xtra, Jada was in full flow, naked and pantied in equal measure. The OSG said that Kandi was next up, however, she was on BS1 by then! Stevie replaced Jada and was taking her time getting naked. Meanwhile, I was wondering where Paige was. I hit PL and she wasn't there (Karina was.). Kandi was still on 94 so I went back to Stevie for a bit.

Paige then turned up on BS1. She was in a set that looked like an alley. It must have been in the West End somewhere as even the wheelie-bin was by Bentley! Paige was gorgeous as ever and really getting into her performance. Sadly though, her energy levels were higher than mine and I reluctantly had to leave her to it. All in all, I thought this was a top night!

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2010 08:16 by Rogerbee.)
21-07-2010 08:15
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(21-07-2010 08:15 )Rogerbee Wrote:  ~~~~
~~~~
BS1 kicked off at 11. Jada and Paige were doing a 2-4-1 and Jada was NAKED!! They were then replaced quite quickly by Stevie. 15 mins into the show, she too went naked! If Cellcast have just decided "Ah, the hell with it, get 'em off!" then so much the better!
~~~~
~~~~

I posted a vid of Stevie naked before midnight here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid576019
As Roger said in his post, she was naked in both of her short sessions on Freeview before midnight.
21-07-2010 11:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV