babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation review thread.
Morning all, I'm still up so I'll get going early....

Partyland began with 10 seconds of Leah, quickly replaced by Rochelle, wearing black bra, knickers and fishnets.
At 1:18 Paige came on split-screen (in the sauna) wearing a light blue bra, and 2 pairs of knickers. The bra came off after 4 or 5 mins. Paige went full screen at 1:35ish.
But that only lasted just over 10mins, as Rochelle was then back on the bed full screen, wearing the same outfit.
At 2:30 Megan replaced Rochelle on the bed, also wearing all black, plus red shoes.
Rochelle was then back again at 3:35, wearing a blue and zebra print outfit.
Around 4:30ish Leah took over for 30mins, then Rochelle again at 5, joined by Georgie for a tame 2-4-1 at 5:15. They ended the show together.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

10-07-2010 06:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

Xtra began with Paige, topless with knickers pulled down at the back, as she does.Heart She even took a shoe off a couple of times. Smile
At 12:30 Georgie was on in the sauna, quickly going topless. At 1:10 she moved to the bed (to make way for Paige on Partyland I guess) and removed her (dark blue) panties at 1:20.
At 1:35 she put her panties back on and was joined by Tiffany for a 2-4-1. Plenty of kissing and tit-licking going on here.
Eventually, at 2:25 Jada replaced them, wearing a college girl outfit. She soon stripped it all off and got oiled up. Around this time (3:27) I notice that the fuzzy white dots/lines are on the bed. Must be the colour of the bed??(pinky-purple)
Paige appeared at 3:40, wearing a pink bikini. At 3:59 Leah appeared split-screen in the sauna. Leah was then full screen at 4:07.
Jada was back at 4:20. She finished the show.

So, not a lot of Paige, again! She hasn't been well though.... not a lot of Leah either, and I like her (mainly because I think she looks like Jasmine Heart )

I didn't see all of BS1, so I don't know whether Leah or Paige appeared there. But there was another very long decent 2-4-1 with Tiffany and Georgie in the last hour or so. Smile
So a decent morning for Georgie, Tiffany and Rochelle fans, between Xtra and Partyland.

10-07-2010 06:36
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Jam da man, I recorded BS1 from midnight and Paige did not appear there at all which hugely disappointing!! I am not going to do a review for the shows but I have a question - why do we have wait until after 2315hrs for the night's sexist girl to appear and APPARENTLY subject her to more splitscreens than any other girl? To me the girl and her fans are not being treated fairly!! I hope she gets a fairer crack of the whip tonight!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
10-07-2010 08:13
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(10-07-2010 08:13 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Jam da man, I recorded BS1 from midnight and Paige did not appear there at all which hugely disappointing!! I am not going to do a review for the shows but I have a question - why do we have wait until after 2315hrs for the night's sexist girl to appear and APPARENTLY subject her to more splitscreens than any other girl? To me the girl and her fans are not being treated fairly!! I hope she gets a fairer crack of the whip tonight!!

WHAT are Cellcast playing at??? I know shes not well;BUT if she felt up for work WHY didnt Cellcast give her more shifts? I'm sure like you that she is one of the sexiest BS girls and deserves more airtime than she apparently got last night! I couldnt record last night BUT it looks like I would have seen loads of GEORGIE (no complaints there!) but at the expense of PAIGE;my all-time favourite! SO I agree;VERY UNFAIR! Come on Cellcast sort it!
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2010 09:02 by Big Boobies.)
10-07-2010 08:58
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(10-07-2010 06:36 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Xtra began with Paige, topless with knickers pulled down at the back, as she does.Heart She even took a shoe off a couple of times. Smile
At 12:30 Georgie was on in the sauna, quickly going topless. At 1:10 she moved to the bed (to make way for Paige on Partyland I guess) and removed her (dark blue) panties at 1:20.
At 1:35 she put her panties back on and was joined by Tiffany for a 2-4-1. Plenty of kissing and tit-licking going on here.
Eventually, at 2:25 Jada replaced them, wearing a college girl outfit. She soon stripped it all off and got oiled up. Around this time (3:27) I notice that the fuzzy white dots/lines are on the bed. Must be the colour of the bed??(pinky-purple)
Paige appeared at 3:40, wearing a pink bikini. At 3:59 Leah appeared split-screen in the sauna. Leah was then full screen at 4:07.
Jada was back at 4:20. She finished the show.

So, not a lot of Paige, again! She hasn't been well though.... not a lot of Leah either, and I like her (mainly because I think she looks like Jasmine Heart )

I didn't see all of BS1, so I don't know whether Leah or Paige appeared there. But there was another very long decent 2-4-1 with Tiffany and Georgie in the last hour or so. Smile
So a decent morning for Georgie, Tiffany and Rochelle fans, between Xtra and Partyland.

Its good to see GEORGIE continuing her naked shifts;GOOD GIRL! PAIGE was good as well then! SHAME I couldnt record; and cant till next Saturday! Never mind;PAIGE ,LOUISE.........? Bye for now.
10-07-2010 09:07
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I didn't really get going till after 12 when I saw Paige on Xtra.

She looked gorgeous and I was grateful when she got her time extended. I then saw Georgie's section, I thought this was the best section of hers I've ever seen! She looked fantastic and, with a combination of charcoal and baby oil (BS ought to be sponsored by Johnson's!) she was quite literally filthy. When we cut from an Xtreme ad (or maybe a pic one) to find an empty sauna I thought she was gone for good, thankfully though we cut back to a bed. Here's where Georgie's even sexier twin took over and she got naked, among the hottest naked sections I've seen for a while.

The knickers returned when Tiff joined her for one of the best 2-4-1's I've seen either do for a while. The rest you know already.

CHEERS!
10-07-2010 09:23
Jam Da Man Offline

(10-07-2010 08:13 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Jam da man, I recorded BS1 from midnight and Paige did not appear there at all which hugely disappointing!! I am not going to do a review for the shows but I have a question - why do we have wait until after 2315hrs for the night's sexist girl to appear and APPARENTLY subject her to more splitscreens than any other girl? To me the girl and her fans are not being treated fairly!! I hope she gets a fairer crack of the whip tonight!!

Yeah, and we had to wait while 12 on freeview.

I don't know, maybe "They" are adopting the "treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen" attitude towards us Paige fans? As if that was necessary?!!
To be fair to the other babes this morning, they were pretty decent shows from what I saw; Megan on the phone for a change, Tiffany and Georgie in particular were ON FIRE. And that Leah is doing a great job of filling the Jasmine shaped hole in my viewing.Smile

10-07-2010 09:25
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

It was a Daryl shaped one last night. She was enthralled by the capture of Raoul Moat instead.

CHEERS!
10-07-2010 09:48
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(10-07-2010 09:23 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I didn't really get going till after 12 when I saw Paige on Xtra.

She looked gorgeous and I was grateful when she got her time extended. I then saw Georgie's section, I thought this was the best section of hers I've ever seen! She looked fantastic and, with a combination of charcoal and baby oil (BS ought to be sponsored by Johnson's!) she was quite literally filthy. When we cut from an Xtreme ad (or maybe a pic one) to find an empty sauna I thought she was gone for good, thankfully though we cut back to a bed. Here's where Georgie's even sexier twin took over and she got naked, among the hottest naked sections I've seen for a while.

The knickers returned when Tiff joined her for one of the best 2-4-1's I've seen either do for a while. The rest you know already.

It looks like I missed another fantastic BSXtra show;pity I wasnt able to record! PAIGe seemed to be as good as ever DESPITE felling terrible and GEORGIE just seems to get better and better! I didnt honestly expect her to go naked a la STEVIE and Camilla so soon;BUT I reckon shes better than both of them already! Good news for all us GEORGIE fans! WELL DONE GEORGIE and thanks Cellcast! BUT the Freeview start times still need sorting;at the moment they seem to be half way (or further) through a girls section;usually PAIGE! Please sort it Cellcast;I(We) know you can!Otherwise keep up the good work!
10-07-2010 10:28
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Georgie was brilliant, I'm kicking myself for missing her this week!

CHEERS!
10-07-2010 10:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV