babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation review thread.
You probably watched the least entertaining part of FV BS1, Watcher. Lori and Jada both went fully nude and I thought it was a fairly good show, all things considered.

Lori and Jada were also both good value on BS2.

Lots of 2-4-1 and even 3-4-1 on PL, but let down as usual these days by ultra-tameness. Stevie and new girl Lexi tried to give a good show once or twice but were evidently disciplined by their producer, so much of the show was just the old two-girls-on-a-bed-not-doing-very-much bore that we had to suffer way back when BS first arrived months ago.

One or two posters have mentioned that BS1 seems to be where the best FV action is at the moment and that PL seems tamer than the other channels. There have been a couple of comments recently which appear to back this up but I can't quite figure why it should be so. I don't remember the exact words but I'll do my best. A couple of nights ago Megan was on BS1 and said something like "we can be a bit naughtier on here than on the other channels" or words to that effect (she might have said 'raunchier', 'dirtier', 'sexier' or whatever). A few nights further back one of the girls on PL, commenting on something which I didn't quite catch, said "but that would be too naughty for Partyland". It must be significant that she said 'Partyland' rather than the usual 'too naughty for tv' comment. I'm baffled that there should be varying standards for different channels all from the same broadcaster and all in the adult area of the EPG.
19-11-2009 20:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Maybe they are preparing to chop Partyland with its English licence, to be replaced by the new channel 99 with a Dutch licence, like the others have.
I know I have missed some good Partyland shows in the past, but whenever I have watched it, its always been tame, right from when it first started on freeview.
19-11-2009 21:12
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2009 08:45 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. How did you do with "your" shows last night? I decided to stick with BS1 as usual;WOW! again. i had a slight problem;part of my dvd was scratched and as a result I only got about three hours! BUT although I missed out on Jada the other girls were on.Cleo although not topless;(they were barely covered in her bikini!) looks very nice and is improving gradually. I had to "suffer" Yvette for over one hour(SORRY!) but saw STEVIE twice! BUT LORI was on and I saw her;AND she went naked! I never thought she would since that "famous" PartyGirls show with Reede and Caty Cole! WELL DONE LORI;you are one of my all-time favourites! I think she might have flashed once or twice;must check my recording later! So BS1=NUDITY! I dont know about the rest of you but I am definitely a BS1 fan and wonder who will be next(PAIGE?!);mind you CAMILLA is due on again tonight! So although I "lost" half of the show I will keep the rest with LORI disrobing! Just had athought;Did I miss anyone else going naked? I hope I didnt although judging by previous shows over the last week its certainly possible! I just hope if they did that it wasnt STEVIE or LORI again!
I think BS is on the up and competing well (at last) with BB Freeview! Anyway work now. I'm out tonight until quite late so might not be back on here to catch up until 10.30ish.But I look forward to reading reports of "your" shows.I will also check then on the girls line up.Thanks a lot;see you later on tonight.Bye for now.

I would firstly have to say that I thought that all the girls who appeared on BS1 last night looked fucking amazing, who would have thought you would see Lori naked then Jada who looks sexy as hell, Stevie with oil, Yvette almost nude, great stuff who knows Paige nude next, would,nt that be a surprise, if she has'nt left that is. As for your comment about BS and BB, BS is far and away in front of BB at the moment, just can't believe why Amanda and Jemma are putting up with their tameness when you read why they left BS.
19-11-2009 21:15
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2009 21:12 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Maybe they are preparing to chop Partyland with its English licence, to be replaced by the new channel 99 with a Dutch licence, like the others have.
I know I have missed some good Partyland shows in the past, but whenever I have watched it, its always been tame, right from when it first started on freeview.
yes but partylands licence is held by five as the others are held by square one. also can i add that partylands name is only changing. unless five are not renewing the licence.
as for channel 99 that
says babestation 2 witch i think will leave smiletv 3 & more to 99 & start at 10pm as i think it will take over big deals old hours.

as for babestation2 hours on smile tv 3 how knows

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2009 21:55 by dave34.)
19-11-2009 21:54
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2009 21:15 )matt38 Wrote:  
(19-11-2009 08:45 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. How did you do with "your" shows last night? I decided to stick with BS1 as usual;WOW! again. i had a slight problem;part of my dvd was scratched and as a result I only got about three hours! BUT although I missed out on Jada the other girls were on.Cleo although not topless;(they were barely covered in her bikini!) looks very nice and is improving gradually. I had to "suffer" Yvette for over one hour(SORRY!) but saw STEVIE twice! BUT LORI was on and I saw her;AND she went naked! I never thought she would since that "famous" PartyGirls show with Reede and Caty Cole! WELL DONE LORI;you are one of my all-time favourites! I think she might have flashed once or twice;must check my recording later! So BS1=NUDITY! I dont know about the rest of you but I am definitely a BS1 fan and wonder who will be next(PAIGE?!);mind you CAMILLA is due on again tonight! So although I "lost" half of the show I will keep the rest with LORI disrobing! Just had athought;Did I miss anyone else going naked? I hope I didnt although judging by previous shows over the last week its certainly possible! I just hope if they did that it wasnt STEVIE or LORI again!
I think BS is on the up and competing well (at last) with BB Freeview! Anyway work now. I'm out tonight until quite late so might not be back on here to catch up until 10.30ish.But I look forward to reading reports of "your" shows.I will also check then on the girls line up.Thanks a lot;see you later on tonight.Bye for now.

I would firstly have to say that I thought that all the girls who appeared on BS1 last night looked fucking amazing, who would have thought you would see Lori naked then Jada who looks sexy as hell, Stevie with oil, Yvette almost nude, great stuff who knows Paige nude next, would,nt that be a surprise, if she has'nt left that is. As for your comment about BS and BB, BS is far and away in front of BB at the moment, just can't believe why Amanda and Jemma are putting up with their tameness when you read why they left BS.

So I missed Jada naked did I;presumably on BS1 as well.Never mind hopefully my machine will behave tonight! PAIGE naked would be nice;seriously I wouldnt be too surprised seeing how she has been maturing like LORI albeit more gradually. What a thought.............
19-11-2009 23:19
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

[split] Babestation review thread.
(19-11-2009 21:12 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Maybe they are preparing to chop Partyland with its English licence, to be replaced by the new channel 99 with a Dutch licence, like the others have.

I'm not sure how the Dutch licence helps. The channels are still broadcast over the UK terrestrial network and so presumably fall under Ofcom control.

Partyland has, as you say, always been tame just like all the Freeview channels but in the early days of BS it was quite a bit stronger than BS. The girls were topless almost all the time, were allowed open-legged poses and could touch each other (although very tamely). On BS at that time the girls were covered most of the time, hardly allowed any movement and definitely not allowed to touch. BS has moved on a little from there but PL seems to have remained static.
20-11-2009 03:05
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

Partyland was Sexstation tv replacement wasnt it?. I think PL is my fav to watch as I like the music, it's a nice varied tune compared to the BS constant loop. I hope they don't change it to another BS name. There's another bs channel coming soon on freeview, whats that all about anyone?

Sorry if it's been said already, i'm a bit drunk right now lol.

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2009 03:13 by Neil-B-Art.)
20-11-2009 03:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(20-11-2009 03:12 )Neil-B-Art Wrote:  Partyland was Sexstation tv replacement wasnt it?.

Don't think so. I'm sure Partyland and Sexstation were running simultaneously on Sky after PL started on Freeview, unless I'm mixing it up with the web show.

Quote:I think PL is my fav to watch as I like the music, it's a nice varied tune compared to the BS constant loop.

I liked the original music but I don't think they use it much now.
20-11-2009 05:54
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

You are indeed correct vila

Partyland and sexstation co-existed for a while

Partyland just took over the sexstation 910 slot for a while when sexstation stopped on sky and they kinda 'merged' into each other Smile

20-11-2009 06:07
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

thanks for the info guys Smile

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
20-11-2009 06:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV