babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation review thread.
BS1 began at 10pm, with Geri talking Xtreme, and Camilla on the (England set) bed. Geri left after a minute. Stevie joined Camilla for a 2-4-1 at 10:25 for 10 minutes, then Stevie solo. At 11:05 Kandi came on as opt 2 split screen, then on her own from 11:25 'til 12.
From 12, Geri intro'd Georgie, went split screen with Kandi. Georgie was then solo at 12:25 for 10 minutes, then Rochelle joined her for a 2-4-1. This continued 'til 1, when my recording stopped, so...
2am - 5am UNKNOWN.
5am on ch99 Stevie was on naked for a couple of minutes, then Rochelle finished the show at 5:30.
Anastasia followed on daytime.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

13-06-2010 13:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

After a night out which took in the England game, I tuned in to see Kandi, doing a better job of keeping hers out of the nets than Robert Green did! She is getting sexier and raunchier every time I see her. I stayed with her till 12 when Camilla took over from Rochelle on Xtra. Coming down from a night out as I was, I found Camilla was just the right speed for me and I stayed with her till nearly 1 when Karina took over. I was happy enough and turned in. I did see a snippet of Georgie split screen with Kandi which was horribly mismatched, there was Kandi, laid out looking sexy, with Georgie doing 100mph in the screen next to her. Pleasant distraction though she must have been, Georgie is always better full screen.

Oh, if anyone wondered where Paige was, she got her days mixed up and FB'd at 19:20 or thereabouts to say she had. She will be on tonight though.

CHEERS!
13-06-2010 14:24
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(13-06-2010 14:24 )Rogerbee Wrote:  After a night out which took in the England game, I tuned in to see Kandi, doing a better job of keeping hers out of the nets than Robert Green did! She is getting sexier and raunchier every time I see her. I stayed with her till 12 when Camilla took over from Rochelle on Xtra. Coming down from a night out as I was, I found Camilla was just the right speed for me and I stayed with her till nearly 1 when Karina took over. I was happy enough and turned in. I did see a snippet of Georgie split screen with Kandi which was horribly mismatched, there was Kandi, laid out looking sexy, with Georgie doing 100mph in the screen next to her. Pleasant distraction though she must have been, Georgie is always better full screen.

Oh, if anyone wondered where Paige was, she got her days mixed up and FB'd at 19:20 or thereabouts to say she had. She will be on tonight though.

Hi there;thanks for your review! Yes I did see BS1 till about 11.30ish and KANDI I thought was EXCELLENT;possibly better than Friday night! She certainly doesnt keep thm hidden now does she! GEORGIE was good but I agree with you;she needs FULL-SCREEN to be at her best;then she's fantastic! I wasnt able to record last night (my son was home till this morning!) but would probably have recorded BS1;at least I would have seen GEORGIE;unlike on BSXtra apparently;most unusual? Also I havent missed PAIGE;thanks for getting your dates confused PAIGE;see you later! DARYL'S on tonight as well;I'm well-pleased plus ELISE??? Thanks again.
13-06-2010 14:53
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi there!!

EVERYONE needs full screen to look good and give their best performances!! I've said it before and I'll keep saying it - SPLIT SCREEN MUST BE BANNED!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2010 19:39 by Ally4Paige.)
13-06-2010 15:23
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(13-06-2010 14:53 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(13-06-2010 14:24 )Rogerbee Wrote:  After a night out which took in the England game, I tuned in to see Kandi, doing a better job of keeping hers out of the nets than Robert Green did! She is getting sexier and raunchier every time I see her. I stayed with her till 12 when Camilla took over from Rochelle on Xtra. Coming down from a night out as I was, I found Camilla was just the right speed for me and I stayed with her till nearly 1 when Karina took over. I was happy enough and turned in. I did see a snippet of Georgie split screen with Kandi which was horribly mismatched, there was Kandi, laid out looking sexy, with Georgie doing 100mph in the screen next to her. Pleasant distraction though she must have been, Georgie is always better full screen.

Hi there;thanks for your review! Yes I did see BS1 till about 11.30ish and KANDI I thought was EXCELLENT;possibly better than Friday night! She certainly doesnt keep thm hidden now does she! GEORGIE was good but I agree with you;she needs FULL-SCREEN to be at her best;then she's fantastic! I wasnt able to record last night (my son was home till this morning!) but would probably have recorded BS1;at least I would have seen GEORGIE;unlike on BSXtra apparently;most unusual? Also I havent missed PAIGE;thanks for getting your dates confused PAIGE;see you later! DARYL'S on tonight as well;I'm well-pleased plus ELISE??? Thanks again.

Further to last night BigB - the full line up was Camilla, Kandi, Rochelle, Dani, Stevie. I'll get back about tonight.

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
13-06-2010 15:25
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(13-06-2010 15:25 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(13-06-2010 14:53 )Big Boobies Wrote:  

Further to last night BigB - the full line up was Camilla, Kandi, Rochelle, Dani, Stevie. I'll get back about tonight.

THanks for that:I saw Camilla,KANDI and GEORGIE before I went to bed;apart from the BSXTreme interruptions and the SPLIT-SCREEN I thought it was pretty good till midnight;GEORGIE and KANDI were excellent;ESPECIALLY KANDI who now doesnt seem to have any hang-ups about her body;her lovely tits now soend more time out of her top than Tiffany! Thanks again;I'm looking forward to tonight;PAIGE and DARYL;I'm still hoping for ELISE and LOUISE! See you later;thanks again!
13-06-2010 16:37
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS1 till midnight and then BSXTra hoping to see PAIGE,DARYL and STEVIE! BS1 started with DARYL for about 30 minutes going topless and doing her usual lovely bits;shaking playing with tits etc! VERY NICE! Then STEVIE was on for about 1 hour 30 minutes;it should have been for 20 minutes (tag?) but Megan kept extending the time "as we were really enjoying her so much! She did her usual things;going braless shaking and playing with her pants;several slips!Then Jada was on at about 11.30 till my recording finished at 11.59;I guess she stayed till after midnight and went naked!

BSXTRa had DARYL going braless,STEVIE going naked again;slips? Must have a look!Jada going naked;normal!ROCHELLE was on going topless;not naked and using cream like Jada.DARYL finished off in a topless section of about 23 minutes.So a reasonable show but not one to keep.BUT no PAIGE;very disappointed;TONIGHT? Work now;but I'll try and come on tonight to catch up. Bye for now.

EDIT;Dani,Lolly and DARYL tonight I think.
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2010 07:42 by Big Boobies.)
14-06-2010 07:40
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I had a good night last night.

That said, I was a bit miffed when Daryl kept being relegated to the subs bench and Stevie kept getting extra time. Apart from a decent set by Jada, all I seemed to see was Daryl followed by Stevie. This continued right through till Partyland at 1 when Daryl was finally given her due and did a lovely section lasting nearly an hour and a half, and then, yep, Stevie was back! I do love Stevie, but last night was a little bit of overkill and her voice was getting huskier and huskier as the night wore on. A bit more balance would be nice.

With imminent Lolly, I don't think Daryl will get much pitch time unless she streaks! Oh, and if you think what we say doesn't matter to her, check out SMC's video in Daryl's thread.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2010 08:07 by Rogerbee.)
14-06-2010 08:06
Jam Da Man Offline

Partyland began with Daryl, replaced by Stevie at 2:20. Then Jada at 3:40. Rochelle at 5.
Daryl and Stevie both kept pretty much all of their clothes on, just popping their nips out every so often (in Daryl's case, pulling her tits right out of her top). Jada just had a white thong on, briefly putting on a whit skirt and shirt for 5 mins or so. Rochelle had a black outfit on, with fishnets.
Not bad, but I was disappointed not seeing Paige at all.Sad
Charlie C was on Daytime.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

14-06-2010 12:58
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

I'm disappointed that Paige didn't make an appearance (she was the only reason why I bothered to stay up for) I wonder what was up?

14-06-2010 13:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV