babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(29-04-2024 12:42 )derekdas Wrote:  Watched last night, but only really stayed for a couple of Nicole's stints, which were excellent as usual. Apart from her the only other babe worth watching imo whilst I tuned in was Kartel. Such a busy bee, dropping the phone and knocking the perv cam on the floor with her hectic movements. Congrats to the camera person for not spoiling her shows. The rest of the main tv girls were Sarah and Layla, unless you are a boob person Sarah does absolutely nothing in the way of a sexy show for me. I don't like Layla, full stop. Roxxy Winters was around in a bed set, but her recent tv stints have been nowhere near her best. So, after a couple of Nicole stints I was off.

Hi there. Unfortunately I like Sarah! as I'm a BIG boob lover! But I REALLY wish that she would do much more in her shows! Braless! would be a great start......but I'm not expecting her to go naked.....,...although that would be great!...!!
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2024 13:12 by trains55.)
29-04-2024 13:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

Another fantastic performance from the lovely kartel, enjoyed her naughty nurse outfit and red boots, also loved the green dress she had on in her last stint, sexy..also enjoyed watching her unleashing the filth in her Babestation live show on the web..Surprised

An Equally great performance by Nicole snow, who also looked sexy in her college girl outfit and those white boots Surprised She’s such a sexy lady, and a gorgeous body. Tongue was a treat seeing her as I haven’t managed to catch her on in a while..

Layla looked gorgeous as usual in her lingerie…I also enjoyed viewing Arura and Roxy winters. Both very energetic and using the bed set well.

So it was a good night for me, mainly because of Nicole and kartel
29-04-2024 13:58
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

True Derek and bbefan_London can always rely on Nicole and kartel putting in the efforts of changing inbetween stints
Minor credit to Sarah Daniels who ACTUALLY had a change on Saturday night into Sunday morning but apart from that was her only plus point
Arura and Roxy winter's basically had the Amber role gstring on nothing more yet still put Layla to shame
Speaking of Layla another really laboured effort as a main girl it's just copy paste x how many times she appeared on tv last week

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
29-04-2024 18:09
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(29-04-2024 13:11 )trains55 Wrote:  [quote='derekdas' pid='2863150' dateline='1714390979']

Hi there. Unfortunately I like Sarah! as I'm a BIG boob lover! But I REALLY wish that she would do much more in her shows! Braless! would be a great start......but I'm not expecting her to go naked.....,...although that would be great!...!!

No neither do I. As Geri said Sarah was a touch better on Saturday evening. I agree somewhat, as when I watched her for a short while she was wearing a smaller pair of pants than usual. A few times I think her pussy could have been spilling out on occasions.
29-04-2024 21:08
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(29-04-2024 21:08 )derekdas Wrote:  
(29-04-2024 13:11 )trains55 Wrote:  [quote='derekdas' pid='2863150' dateline='1714390979']

No neither do I. As Geri said Sarah was a touch better on Saturday evening. I agree somewhat, as when I watched her for a short while she was wearing a smaller pair of pants than usual. A few times I think her pussy could have been spilling out on occasions.

I think you need to change the name of this thread to "how much pussy was shown on freeview last night"....

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
Yesterday 10:00
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(Yesterday 10:00 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(29-04-2024 21:08 )derekdas Wrote:  

I think you need to change the name of this thread to "how much pussy was shown on freeview last night"....

As it is a rarity now to see any pussy or even lips on free view imo it's worth mentioning. The way BS are going now it will soon be "I saw a nipple last night".
Yesterday 13:13
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Back after a holiday and happily work wasn't to busy last night
I enjoyed Tuesday night,
Roxy Winters excellent as always, lots of sexy gymnastics getting her fit body into some amazing positions, love seeing her doing the pretzel position, lots of spreading her legs wide, she's fun to watch,
Michelle oiled up her lovely boobs lots of playing with them looked very good, small thong on showed off her hairy bush very nice,
Maxi looked stunning in just a small thong shoes for her amazing curves well some nice close ups of her big boobs ,
Georgia very good as always she oiled up her lovely boobs,
Amy got naked showed off her lovely curves very sexy on all fours

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
Today 10:08
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Welcome back winsaw
Yeah was a positive night after I was a tad concerned we were going to get another boring night with Bella m being the main girl again to be honest hasn't done a lot since her return
So Amy came in and proved her worth to join Beth who had a mini break also glad she's back as not many have stepped up in her absence
Backed up well with Michelle who seemed to have the shackles off for the first time in a little bit
Georgia had her moments pre Freeview and the small time after midnight
Roxy winters does the bed set well whenever not at mk
Maxi can be very hit miss just depends on the day I feel

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
Today 20:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV