gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.42 Average

Have you fallen in love with alex?

applee87 Offline
Junior Poster

Big Grin RE: Have you fallen in love with alex?
Alex is not a gold digger,she is a beautiful ,loving girl deep down in her heart.
love Applee xxxxxxxx
20-10-2009 17:49
Find all posts by this user
applee87 Offline
Junior Poster

Wink RE: Have you fallen in love with alex?
You may call me mad,but if i had the choice between 100 billion pounds or alex adams,I WOULD CHOOSE ALEX!! Reply if anyone feels the same as me.
love you alex from Applee xxxxxxx
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2009 18:26 by applee87.)
20-10-2009 18:25
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Have you fallen in love with alex?
(20-10-2009 18:25 )applee87 Wrote:  You may call me mad,but if i had the choice between 100 billion pounds or alex adams,I WOULD CHOOSE ALEX!! Reply if anyone feels the same as me.
love you alex from Applee xxxxxxx

OK then, you are mad
20-10-2009 18:51
applee87 Offline
Junior Poster

Rolleyes RE: Have you fallen in love with alex?
Well then thats your opinion!The trouble in this world is that its all about money,but not enough about love.When you truly love someone you will choose them over anything! APPLEE xxxxxxxxxxxx
20-10-2009 21:50
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-10-2009 17:49 )applee87 Wrote:  Alex is not a gold digger,she is a beautiful ,loving girl deep down in her heart.
love Applee xxxxxxxx
I dont know if you are just having a laugh? but how do you know that Alex has all the qualities you have mentioned above? Have you even met her?
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2009 22:04 by setter1000.)
20-10-2009 22:03
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(19-10-2009 22:02 )applee87 Wrote:  I think i have fallen in love with alex!!

Applee mate, I don't want to be mean to you and you are, no matter how odd they may be, entitled to your opinion(s). You seriously cannot love someone you don't know, have never met and who doesn't know you from Adam.

(19-10-2009 22:02 )applee87 Wrote:  It would be paradise if i could have lots of money and most of all to have the beautiful alex adams!

What does one have to do with the other?

(19-10-2009 22:02 )applee87 Wrote:  Maybe i just want her to myself

Honestly mate, now you're coming accross as either a 14 year old with a crush, or a stalker in the making.

(19-10-2009 22:02 )applee87 Wrote:  I cannot bare to see her kissing another man!!

Speaking of stalking...where exactly did you see her kissing another man?

Maybe it's just me, but you're coming accross as just a little bit fucking creepy. Get a grip - the real world is full of women who don't require a man's wallet to weigh more than he does. There are many attainable ladies out there who are a bit closer to home, why not try one of them?

Good luck.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

20-10-2009 22:27
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(20-10-2009 22:46 )applee87 Wrote:  Can't someone love someone else without being called creepy and a stalker?

In your case, no. Let's take a look at some facts shall we?

1.) You're in love (allegedly) with somene you don't know.
2.) This person just happens to be a popular figure in the adult industry, i.e., a celebrity if you will.
3.) You talk about being hurt when you see her with men during a modelling shoot, which is quite simply her job.
4.) Several times you have asked for someone who feels the same to respond to you - without success I might add.

You are a classic obsessive, targetting someone in the public eye who while probably unattainable, seems close to you because she is on TV taking calls from regular blokes like you.

You are clearly and by your own admission, jealous of other men who are simply paid models in photo shoots for her website. This suggests to me that you have already decided that you should be with her and vice versa, otherwise it wouldn't hurt you so much.

Lastly, you are attempting to solicit responses from someone, anyone who feels the same as you. This tells me that on some deeper level you know it's nonsense, but that one positive response would alllow you to validate how you feel to both yourself and anyone who challenges you.

The very fact you didn't even attempt to down play what I said in my response about loving someone you don't know, tells me you have the beginnings of a problem. You are adamant that you are in love, when logic and common sense should be screaming "NO you're not " inside your head.

Come on mate, it's time to come back to the real world.

(This post was last modified: 20-10-2009 23:10 by Shady.)
20-10-2009 23:10
applee87 Offline
Junior Poster

Rolleyes RE: Have you fallen in love with alex?
SHADY Cee ,I am sorry that i have caused problems with you and i hope no one
else feels creeped out by my messages .I was out of order.But i cannot help loving alex ,But i mean no harm to anyone!I just want to be friends with her someday.Maybe im like this bacause i'm lonely and i need someone i like to be friends with me. applee
20-10-2009 23:31
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(20-10-2009 23:31 )applee87 Wrote:  SHADY Cee ,I am sorry that i have caused problems with you and i hope no one
else feels creeped out by my messages .I was out of order.But i cannot help loving alex ,But i mean no harm to anyone!I just want to be friends with her someday.Maybe im like this bacause i'm lonely and i need someone i like to be friends with me. applee

You didn't cause problems with me mate, just raised an eyebrow and one or two concerns. I hope you find what you obviously need, although you need to set your sights on something/someone a bit more realistic. OK?

Get a hobby that gets you out of the living rooom, away from the TV and involves interraction with other people. You'll feel better for it.

20-10-2009 23:41
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

I cant speak for Shady cee, but I feel that you have expressed your self in the wrong way. To admit you have a crush on Alex Adams is fine, That you fancy the arse off her is fine, and that you would love to have a chance to break the ice with her, though knowing that in your hearts of hearts is highly unlikely is fine. But to think you are in love with her, a women you have never met, spent time with and would not know you if fell on top of you is highly irrational. And If she were a member of this forum and heard what you are saying, though harmless your intentions may well be ,would feel very uncomfortable with you proclaiming your love for her, for the reasons as mentioned. I personally think you are harmless and just have a crush on her.
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2009 23:53 by setter1000.)
20-10-2009 23:47
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles