Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average

Amanda Rendall has lost it

anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Amanda Rendall has lost it
(17-10-2009 01:48 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(17-10-2009 01:00 )babefinder Wrote:  anyone who says she is not still fit is a fucking idiot you lot would be lucky if a girl that fine even looked at you,get a grip fuckin bitches change to the pasty white girl channel

You're a fan then, babefinder?

In answer to your original question, RosoPosco, Amanda has - like many of the presenters (Gerri, anyone?) decided to lose as much weight as possible. This explains her now saggy boobs and overall poor appearance.

What I want to know is who are the fuckin' idiots out there who are telling these girls the way they should look? Plastic tits, fake tans, skeletal figures.... annoyed

im not sayin she has not changed but for gods sake she still looks fit and in five years time im sure she will have changed some more
17-10-2009 01:56
Find all posts by this user
larrydavid Offline
Senior Poster

I think that's why I've gone off her. She looks so much different than even a few months ago. She's still the best performer (dirty ho....lol) and she pushes the producers to breaking point with some of the things she does. But since I found Caty Cole it felt like an upgrade in the Rendall gene pool.

Caty Cole is as perfect as it gets........apart from the whole 12 year old voice thing.Big Grin

I think, therefore I'm not from Essex
17-10-2009 01:59
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i agree with the thread starter, miss amanda aint what she was, and i cant put my finger on it if am trult honest, it just seems shes missing something.

and caty cole is where its at these days i adore her
17-10-2009 02:03
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(17-10-2009 02:03 )chrislatimer Wrote:  it just seems shes missing something.

A watch and human decency. i mean who sets up a shoot with someone then cancels at the last minute even tho they have come a long way just for the shoot and then not only can't be bothered to let the person in question know but weeks after still can't be arsed to ring the said personWink

Plus she seems to care more about holidays and her New York TV bed than performancesWink

*£2399.00 for a bed utter madness*
17-10-2009 02:30
ARENDALL Offline
Senior Poster

(17-10-2009 02:30 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(17-10-2009 02:03 )chrislatimer Wrote:  it just seems shes missing something.

A watch and human decency. i mean who sets up a shoot with someone then cancels at the last minute even tho they have come a long way just for the shoot and then not only can't be bothered to let the person in question know but weeks after still can't be arsed to ring the said personWink

Plus she seems to care more about holidays and her New York TV bed than performancesWink

*£2399.00 for a bed utter madness*

Well seeing as your all so fuking quick to judge people and r that fuked up that putting people down makes u happy how's about I give u all something to talk about!! The reason I have changed so much in the last year or jst over is because I've had a lot of problems in my personal life that took me until now to get fully over, things that I hope any of u on here never have to deal with even tho I think some of u r complete arseholes!! Due to the stress of the things I was going threw I lost a lot of weight and have been trying to get back to being healthy hense the reason I have been going away a lot. Its my way of dealing with things! Iam only fuking human after all!! And considering I've been on babestation for over four years and have a massive following of fans who have suported me threw a lot and still love to watch me each nite I'm on, well I wouldn't ask for any more! But mayb u small minded people should look at the bigger picture before u pounce on people who have done nothing but put hard wrk in year after year for u lot! And to be honest u can compare me to ne1 u want it dnt bother me as I'm happy to be me and to have came out of some of the shit I've been thrrew on top! And as for this whole sooki shit wat the fuk is all that about?? I did call her the day before to tell her I'd let her knw when all was confirmed as it hadn't been yet. The reason I never is because I couldn't make it as I had a meeting with bangbabes!! I didn't organise a time date or place so someone took it upon themselves to do it with me knowing fuk all so get ur facts straight before u yet again start assumptions!! What's wrong with all u negative people that u can't jst enjoy a bit of entertainment and realise that we r actually people not fuking robots!! So yreah if anyone else has any queries about my weight or "saggy" body as some sad fuk like to put it do feel free to ask as I have nothing to hide or lie about as some may think lol. Neway I do want to thank the people who were there for me and helped me threw prob one of the most difficult period in my life! I'm glad I can now look forward! Laters. Amanda Rendall xx
17-10-2009 07:22
fatsoburger999 Offline
I'm sexy

sorry but i have to disagree with you roscoposco. Amanda is one of the sexiest tv babes along with Bailey & Emily.Not only is she charming, a pretty face, and a million dollar ass, she looks like the kind of girl who could smoke a cock like you wouldn't believe.

Likes: sheer black stockings, c thru panties, micro g-strings, long hair,
Dislikes: short hair, big panties,

Fav Babes: Amanda, Emily, Anna, Bailey, Makara, Lucy,Stevie,Tiffany,
Hazel, Juliet(ex bangbabes), Cindy Behr, Chelsea, Caty Cole,Sydny JJ
17-10-2009 08:03
happychap Offline

u tell them amanda don't let the dafties get u down keep up the good work babe Tongue
17-10-2009 08:10
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

(17-10-2009 07:22 )the A Bomb Wrote:  Well seeing as your all so fuking quick to judge people and r that fuked up that putting people down makes u happy how's about I give u all something to talk about!! The reason I have changed so much in the last year or jst over is because I've had a lot of problems in my personal life that took me until now to get fully over, things that I hope any of u on here never have to deal with even tho I think some of u r complete arseholes!! Due to the stress of the things I was going threw I lost a lot of weight and have been trying to get back to being healthy hense the reason I have been going away a lot. Its my way of dealing with things! Iam only fuking human after all!! And considering I've been on babestation for over four years and have a massive following of fans who have suported me threw a lot and still love to watch me each nite I'm on, well I wouldn't ask for any more! But mayb u small minded people should look at the bigger picture before u pounce on people who have done nothing but put hard wrk in year after year for u lot! And to be honest u can compare me to ne1 u want it dnt bother me as I'm happy to be me and to have came out of some of the shit I've been thrrew on top! And as for this whole sooki shit wat the fuk is all that about?? I did call her the day before to tell her I'd let her knw when all was confirmed as it hadn't been yet. The reason I never is because I couldn't make it as I had a meeting with bangbabes!! I didn't organise a time date or place so someone took it upon themselves to do it with me knowing fuk all so get ur facts straight before u yet again start assumptions!! What's wrong with all u negative people that u can't jst enjoy a bit of entertainment and realise that we r actually people not fuking robots!! So yreah if anyone else has any queries about my weight or "saggy" body as some sad fuk like to put it do feel free to ask as I have nothing to hide or lie about as some may think lol. Neway I do want to thank the people who were there for me and helped me threw prob one of the most difficult period in my life! I'm glad I can now look forward! Laters. Amanda Rendall xx

Well said babe, people can be so judgemental, you still doing an `A` job, keep it up Amanda, from one Scot to another Wink
17-10-2009 08:31
ARENDALL Offline
Senior Poster

(17-10-2009 08:31 )Donsman Wrote:  Well said babe, people can be so judgemental, you still doing an `A` job, keep it up Amanda, from one Scot to another Wink

Thanku baby Xx I'm already back on track nxt year is gona be huge for me in a lot of ways this is outside cellcast and when I've done what I'm set out to then ill thank all these idiots as negativiy about me or my hard work jst makes me stronger bigger and better, karma is a definate so maybe they will think twice before they speak nxt time as when or if the things that have happened to me may ever cross ur path I'm sure theyd most definately not be able to carry on performing to viewers each nite never mind only loosing a bit of weight! I was lucky!! But hey what doesn't kill u makes u stronger xx
17-10-2009 09:07
loopid77 Offline
Senior Poster

Amanda is one of my favourites and i think that she is still sexy as hell, i bet all you people putting her down wouldnt kick her out of bed! Big Laugh

YNWA
17-10-2009 09:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66