Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average

Amanda Rendall has lost it

G30RD1E Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Amanda Rendall has lost it
Shes still tasty, regardless of whats been said.
17-10-2009 09:57
Find all posts by this user
gh1234 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I think amanda has an amazzzzzzzing body. Shes my favourite.
17-10-2009 10:10
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Hi Amanda, just started reading this thread from the beginning this morning and was unhappy with some of the comments made about you. Was wondering if I should do anything until I read your posts. You can obviously deal with your critics yourself.
Just got this one screenshot of you from early on last night, looking lovely.
Best wishes.

[Image: 2009-10-16-210543.jpg]
17-10-2009 10:45
richp2k Offline
Senior Poster

i for one would like to apologise this morning to amanda for the comment i wrote. i was a bit drunk at the time and didn't think any of it through. but it is not an excuse. i am big enough to admit i was wrong about even making a comment and so was everyone else on here who did so.

amanda has obviously been thru some difficult times and threads like this are unhelpful and impratical, as well as degrading. she does a job, is human, and shouldn't be subject to any kind of abuse about anything, whatever it is, from people on this forum or anywhere else.

in fact whilst i'm on the subject i think the dynamic of this forum needs to change. there are some great posters and i thank them for the work they do. On the other hand I find a lot of discussion is both negative and sometimes hurtful. just off the top of my head as an example, the whole Paige 'hand-bra' discussion should never have taken place. it is her way of doing things and that's that. it's not for anyone to diss her or put her down for what she does. And for all the moaners who say they are entitled to their opinion, yes indeed you are. But it is my feeling that discussion such as that and this should be kept to private messages, or maybe admin could create a chat facility. all so any negative discussion doesn't clog up threads and become the focal point instead of the girls and the work they do.

anyway, i am not a prolific poster and don't have much sway, so don't expect much of what i have said to be taken seriously. But my main point is to again apologise to amanda and wish her the best with whatever she does.
17-10-2009 11:29
stone cold Offline
that's the bottom line

i was unhappy with the comments about amanda she has not lost it she is still the a bomb
17-10-2009 13:46
RosoPosco Offline
Apprentice Poster

(17-10-2009 07:22 )the A Bomb Wrote:  Well seeing as your all so fuking quick to judge people and r that fuked up that putting people down makes u happy how's about I give u all something to talk about!! The reason I have changed so much in the last year or jst over is because I've had a lot of problems in my personal life that took me until now to get fully over, things that I hope any of u on here never have to deal with even tho I think some of u r complete arseholes!! Due to the stress of the things I was going threw I lost a lot of weight and have been trying to get back to being healthy hense the reason I have been going away a lot. Its my way of dealing with things! Iam only fuking human after all!! And considering I've been on babestation for over four years and have a massive following of fans who have suported me threw a lot and still love to watch me each nite I'm on, well I wouldn't ask for any more! But mayb u small minded people should look at the bigger picture before u pounce on people who have done nothing but put hard wrk in year after year for u lot! And to be honest u can compare me to ne1 u want it dnt bother me as I'm happy to be me and to have came out of some of the shit I've been thrrew on top! And as for this whole sooki shit wat the fuk is all that about?? I did call her the day before to tell her I'd let her knw when all was confirmed as it hadn't been yet. The reason I never is because I couldn't make it as I had a meeting with bangbabes!! I didn't organise a time date or place so someone took it upon themselves to do it with me knowing fuk all so get ur facts straight before u yet again start assumptions!! What's wrong with all u negative people that u can't jst enjoy a bit of entertainment and realise that we r actually people not fuking robots!! So yreah if anyone else has any queries about my weight or "saggy" body as some sad fuk like to put it do feel free to ask as I have nothing to hide or lie about as some may think lol. Neway I do want to thank the people who were there for me and helped me threw prob one of the most difficult period in my life! I'm glad I can now look forward! Laters. Amanda Rendall xx

Amanda, I would like to start off by saying that I never knew the Babes of this forum read these posts; I wouldn't have posted this. Secondly, I didn't fully mean what I said - I merely posted this for some laughs and for people to have a discussion about it.

You are different Amanda, but I wouldn't have guessed that you were going through such hard times. All I seen was a happy and perky looking woman on my screen, knowing that she was making a bomb-worth of money that was living her life without any problems. It's easy to forget that the women on the other side of the screen are people too.

I really didn't mean to offend you; I am sorry. You are still one of the most beautiful women I've seen, and definitely the most sexy, ever. Am I right guys? I'm very glad that you are taking control of your personal life and sorting out all the problems.

I will still continue to watch your shows, there's no doubt about that.

Blush
17-10-2009 13:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66