Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babeshow Music

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babeshow Music
(14-09-2019 00:05 )2015watcher Wrote:  
(13-09-2019 23:15 )snookered Wrote:  ^ Too right.
I know it sounds a bit sad but I really miss that music Sad

Get it on in the background snooks Big Grinlaugh
https://youtu.be/P5aMtEDa0X0
https://soundcloud.com/rdeep/slam-inducer-you-know-acid

It should be the theme tune for all sorts of TV programmes too Big Grin.

#obsessed
#sad git

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2020 13:28 by Snooks.)
05-04-2020 13:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Agreed.
I heard the music last night when Fernanda Heart went on Freeview so it is still playing away somewhere within their system.
A few of the girls have had music playing in the background in their rooms, even the TV on.
05-04-2020 13:37
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

I reckon Daniel O'Donnell would make interesting babeshow music.
06-04-2020 00:20
AndyJames Offline
Senior Poster

Can remember one piece of music on babestation from a little while ago that was sampling New Order. I think it's about the time I have recognised anything that could be considered remotely approaching mainstream. Not sure though how many mainstream artists would actually relish having their music associated with babeshows.
06-04-2020 08:36
smme100 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I've compiled a playlist of background music used on various British Babe Channels over the years. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0pYJlY...t5QMuMAD8w

There's mixture of tracks used as background music to British Babe TV Channels, including Bang Babes, Babeworld, Babastion, Sport XXX Babes, Studio 66. Many tracks have been featured since around 2006 to date. There's also a few tracks inspired by the music. Not much from Bang Babes as I believe Jamie produced a lot of the music in-house? Babeworld and some Babestation tracks were also in-house.

Other tracks by Digivibe used on Sport Babes around 2009 aren't on Spotify but are online at Apple Music.
23-06-2020 21:39
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Seems BS have gone back to there old music.

That must be legendary music to them lol.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
06-09-2020 15:36
Factotum Offline
Senior Poster

In the sample on the "You Know Acid" track, the bloke that says "What do you know about acid house music?" Is that Piers Morgan? I'm very sorry that I've brought up the subject of Piers Morgan (somewhat of a passion killer) but I'm curious, it does sound like him you know....
12-09-2020 03:19
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Slam Inducer - You Know Acid.

The number of times I've trawled back through this thread in search of the facts on this one.
I vaguely recall Gordon Brown being asked about acid house in the 80's or 90's by a local radio DJ. I'm sure that if it was someone noteworthy the link would have surfaced before.
It was, according to this thread sampled by Ant Brooks from an acid house documentary and has been commercially available, possibly on the CD of Babestation music.
I've just tried some more creative googling without success. There are several documentaries to view but there my enthusiam wanes Smile

From memory the lineage of music on S66 in recent years has been:
1. Say half a dozen tracks put together by Jamie McCann Cool
2. One by one they were discarded for reasons unknown until eventually one was left and played continually for months. (2017)
3. A fresh set of more commercial songs appeared and were added to the original set making say a dozen songs all told that took about six hours to rotate. (2018)
4. The original set were discarded and the newer songs were whittled down until say three or four were left.
5. The current crop replaced them (2019), the most irritatating of the lot and recorded so loudly that they seem to resist all attempts to turn them down so that the girls can be heard.
6. The girls confined at homes because of the virus. Most girls had no music, when they went on Freeview the current crop was played. Pippa Doll plays her favourites which I really like.
7. Slowly the girls have returned to the studio and the current crop is played. The promo film has a different, and more amenable track.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2020 04:48 by Chrisst.)
12-09-2020 04:31
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

Come on S66 I need your music!
02-10-2020 04:50
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

Also can anyone find the instrumental house/techno mix that was originally played on BabeWorld TV, then played for many years on Asian Connections until 2017 and also played when Babestation Unleashed was first launched?
02-10-2020 04:57