Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Likes & Dislikes - Elite Night Time Babes

Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Likes & Dislikes - Elite Night Time Babes
Performance wise, the sadly missed night performances from Danica were very teasey and a real event.
I love Sophia's enthusiasm and obvious love for what she does, Caty also delivers quite consistently and Tiffany is of course a legend.
Anna is quite adorable on nights (and acts like she's on nights during the day!) so I hope she returns to nights
as soon as her health is A1, and I hope she does a lot of 2-4-1s (especially with Caty or Sophia).

Dionne, Gemma and TJ do nothing for me but they seem to have sizeable followings and can obviously cope with the pressures of night work.

My least favourite is possibly Emily Dean, more for her cold detached 'only here for the money' performances
than her ludicrous tatts etc. An instant switch off for me.
10-12-2009 23:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Likes: Babes wise, sadly there is only one Elite girl that actually appeals for me thesedays and that's Sophia - the rest do nothing for me, i liked Carmen but she's gone now, and it's a shame. Like the post above i like Sophia's enthusiasm and attitude to her work, she always look happy and enjoyes her job you can just tell from her body language. Aside from all that i like her mainly because she's a stunner! who is all 'natural' unlike the majority of these Elite Girls. Performance and effort wise i really like the channel, The babes are allowed to move into any position you like and can go as wild and crazy as they like with no real restrictions or rules, I respect the channel for pretty much being full on and not horribly tame like Cellcast.

Layout wise i like the sets there innovative and something different, and they appeal to me. I think the whole run of the show it's very professional the lighting, camera work, sets, interaction between the babes makes it a top channel and it would probably be my favourite channel if more of my favourite babes were on it.

Dislikes: The array of Plastic babes that Elite showcase, it seems Elite only go for surgically enhanced Babes sorry but fake breasts are a big turn off for me, seeing for instance Gemma and Dionne scars just make me turn the channel. Also i don't some of the babes attitude's to their work. I hate to keep mentioning names but Dionne and Gemma always look like their not really happy and bored with what they do, if they ever look engaged and into to it, it's just a put on. you can see right through them. sometimes i think there in the wrong profession but then i realise there here because it's easy pay. With this being said babes like Dionne, Gemma, TJ, Emily, Delta do nothing for me.

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2009 00:59 by Josh187.)
11-12-2009 00:53
Find all posts by this user
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Do like: Anna when she is able to return

Did like: Carmen on nights, until moved by Elite in their 'wisdom'

Don't like: Girls covered in loads of tattoo's.

Looks like Elite is not the channel for me anymore
11-12-2009 08:48
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

Likes (Girls)
Anna....Her infectious simile and personality together with her vivacious nature is a winning combination.
Sophia....This girl "oozes" sexuality, if you pardon the expression, and knows how to use it.
Tiffany....A very naughty, dirty minded young lady, need I say any more?.
Hazel....Fun loving dirty little minx.
Caty....A bubbly, sexy pocket dynamo who really enjoy's her work.

Dislikes (Girls)
Delta
Emily
Gemma
TJ
Dionne
All the afore mentioned disliked for the same reason, (let you guys work out what that is). Sorry girls.

Likes (Channel)
Picture/Sound quality.
Most of the sets.

Dislikes (Channel)
The irratic camerawork, to put it politely.
Large graphics.
Prices, go's without saying.
The fact that Carmen is no longer part of the late night lineupannoyed.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2009 13:00 by mucker.)
11-12-2009 10:13
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Is it me or has this thread just turned into a slag delta and emily off thread? Am sure if if it was any other babes getting so much negative comments it would have been deleted by now but i guess they don't have as many fanboys as certain other girls. Threads like this are just asking for trouble and should be removed or some could say more double standards are coming into playRolleyes
11-12-2009 16:00
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

agree tsu its unfair that most of the comments are slagging emily and delta off

Piper Niven Superfan
11-12-2009 16:15
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

cannot speak for anyone else but I agree that it's not appropriate naming individual girls as a dislike. I simply meant I do not like loads of tatoos on a girl (well anybody for that matter). It is the tatoos I dislike, not the girl. It was not my intention to start a naming war.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2009 17:00 by bytor.)
11-12-2009 16:58
Charlemagne Offline

You always get the best out of the girls. You've totally transformed Tiffany.

Dislikes
What happened to the new exciting sets? Best night every when Anastasia got herself dirty out in the alley and then removed her clothes in the shower. Wheres the shower gone? Did you not pay the water bill?

There is one major dislike that I have with some of the glamour girls of all the channels.
They seem to think that fuller lips make them look sexy, more kissable.
They couldn't be more wrong as it usually brings the reaction "Who the f..k has smacked her in the mouth"?
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2009 08:47 by Charlemagne.)
14-12-2009 00:36
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(14-12-2009 00:36 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Wheres the shower gone? Did you not pay the water bill?

laugh

Good point though. Where IS that flippin shower.

Re some other points on this thread.
My understanding was that criticising actual performance quality (as opposed to the girls bodies etc) was okay on here?..

How can models be expected to improve without at least a little constructive feedback?
14-12-2009 01:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Shy RE: Likes & Dislikes - Elite Night Time Babes
(11-12-2009 10:13 )mucker Wrote:  Likes (Channel)
Picture/Sound quality.

Dislikes (Channel)
The irratic camerawork, to put it politely.
Large graphics.
Prices, goes without saying.

Hi, I agree with the above comments.

Elite TV, Nights or Days, could really do with looking at 3 major things, which are my dislikes:

1. Lighting - some Elite girls have gorgeous tanned skin, but the bright white lights often make their skin pale, even white at times (e.g. TJ is one, and Sammie P on Days has a fantastic tan, but often looks quite pale).

2. Graphics - some part of the body is almost always covered by the large graphics, which take up one third of the screen - look at Bang Babes, they've squashed theirs down at the bottom of the screen.

Elite's graphics are too big - but if they will not reduce them couldn't the cameraman take into account the big graphics and back off a bit more with the camera?

3. Erratic camerawork - most of the time some part of the girls' bodies are off screen. If they have beautiful faces and amazing bodies, I'd like to see all their face and amazing body in the one image please.

When they have "special scenes" like the Shower or on those steps, the cameraman just goes crazy with the camerawork - it never stops moving!
Whatever happened to "Simple is Best"?? i.e. keep the camera still, zoom out for a while, and get all the face and body on screen, with the occassional zooming in???

Perhaps Elite will read our comments, maybe not. The problem could be if they are meeting their financial targets then they might feel they don't have to change a single thing.
But, I'd argue they could make even more money if they looked at some of our comments and responded.Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2009 01:50 by stueyboy.)
14-12-2009 01:47
Thread Closed