Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Likes & Dislikes - Elite Night Time Babes

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Likes & Dislikes - Elite Night Time Babes
Firstly I'm not half as fussy and demanding when it comes to what the girls offer, I'd rather they just do what comes naturally and have fun themselves as well. I'm also not going to insult any girls so I'll stick with mainly positive appraisals. Wink

Anna - Lovely looking girl who seems very hot although I've never called her. Not really my type though.
Alexa - Gorgeous girl, one of the prettiest faces of all the girls. Could do with being a bit raunchier though as I've never been tempted to call her because she doesn't seem very into it.
Dionne - Not my type.
Gemma - Gorgeous body and nice face too, just doesn't seem very into it either.
Emily - Perfection. Big Grin Absolutely stunning face with gorgeous eyes, great body capped off with those cracking big breasts. Gorgeous, horny girl, well worth a call.
Delta - Beautiful girl but a bit hit or miss with me. Sometimes she looks stunning but sometimes what she wears etc. doesn't flatter her in my opinion.
Carmen - Hot babe, loved her on the dayshows and she's been red hot on the night shows. Not had a chance to call her since her move to nights but I will.
TJ - Sexy babe. Stunning face and I love her big booty as well. Decent on the phone but her looks more than make up for it.
05-10-2009 22:09
Find all posts by this user
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

DANICA!
What, you need more???

OK, likes:
Emily's see thru panties
Ana kissing the girlies
Hazel's ass
Carmen's everything
Anna L's ass
Gemma's lips (yes, THOSE ones)

Dislikes:
Not enough threesomes, foursomes...we demand more! LOL

Umm, yeah that pretty much does it I think.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

05-10-2009 22:31
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Like Danica when she's on for an early evening shift.Mainly because she is the best teaser.No ham fisted attempts at trying to cover up boobs etc she goes for it with a real degree of skill(wonder if she practices in the mirrorlaugh)Toya and Paige could learn from her that's for sure.

Dislike Gemma because TBH there's too much plastic.I'm not a fan of the trout pout and never will be

The rest I'm not too fussed either way as I don't watch the channel for any real length of time.Emily always put on a show granted and Dionne is very pretty ,however would much rather see Anastasia back on as she is a red hot performerHeart

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
07-10-2009 10:35
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

I hate it when the girls put there hands on theyre crotch and the cameraman shits himself and moves the camera

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
07-10-2009 12:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(07-10-2009 12:15 )steven6 Wrote:  I hate it when the girls put there hands on theyre crotch and the cameraman shits himself and moves the camera

Damn right i hate that also.

Anna constantly has her hand over the front of her panties Sad Sad

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
07-10-2009 13:04
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

(05-10-2009 18:57 )Tintin Wrote:  Viewed 108 time & only 1 reply. Come on guys you watch Elite all the time after all it's on 8 & a half hours every nights 7 day's a week that's 365 days a year & you've nothing to say about any of the babes??

Come on Don't be shy Big Grin

Well I adore watching:

Danica She is certainly my absolute favourite. I could wax lyrical in praise of her for a very long time. My complaints about Danica could not even fill a postage stamp!!

Tiffany (Chambers) is a close second, but She takes far too long to reveal her breasts for most people's liking, mine included.

Also the girl who is on this afternoon Wednesday 9th December is absolutely lovely, yet I have not seen enough of her to really formulate an opinion, I also have yet to find out her name, maybe I will call her later… ShyBlushlaugh
Is her name Sammie? Huh I intend to find out……Wink

The one girl who has me reaching for the remote to watch say the news or anything else is… well it would not be fair to say, but
She's quite a lot older than the rest of the girls on Elite, I would say She looks to be in her very late thirties, She never wears a bra, has almost certainly had an augmentation and frequently eats chocolate on the set, and not in a seductive or sensual way either. She is on almost every day usually in the early morning before the wonderful Danica graces our screens.
09-12-2009 18:29
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

dislikes
boring sets,to much talking between crew and girls,carmen not being on nights at the moment.
danica not being on nights after 11pm.
10-12-2009 10:57
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(09-12-2009 18:29 )EmilyCharlotteJones Wrote:  Well I adore watching:

Danica She is certainly my absolute favourite. I could wax lyrical in praise of her for a very long time. My complaints about Danica could not even fill a postage stamp!!

Tiffany (Chambers) is a close second, but She takes far too long to reveal her breasts for most people's liking, mine included.

Also the girl who is on this afternoon Wednesday 9th December is absolutely lovely, yet I have not seen enough of her to really formulate an opinion, I also have yet to find out her name, maybe I will call her later… ShyBlushlaugh
Is her name Sammie? Huh I intend to find out……Wink

The one girl who has me reaching for the remote to watch say the news or anything else is… well it would not be fair to say, but
She's quite a lot older than the rest of the girls on Elite, I would say She looks to be in her very late thirties, She never wears a bra, has almost certainly had an augmentation and frequently eats chocolate on the set, and not in a seductive or sensual way either. She is on almost every day usually in the early morning before the wonderful Danica graces our screens.

that's pretty exceptional taste. especially the dislike. Big Grin

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-12-2009 12:36
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

Seems to be going off topic here - I thought this was the night time thread?
10-12-2009 16:10
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

Ellite definately set the highest standards, best lighting and a bit of variety with the sets. £2 min mobile is a bit steep but when i've rang you do generally get through reasonably promptly and don't get pissed about with menus.

Oh yeah the girls..

Danica... worth watching Ellite just in case she pops up (i'm sure she will be persuaded to do some more night shows at some point). Beautiful, flirty and a bit dirty!

Sophia.. well fit, dirty mouth and not shy (see her Twisty vids).

Gemma.. Grown on me a bit, she is very attractive and classy.

Dionne.. Watchable but wouldn't feel moved to call her.

Liked Ana but not on much.

Blonde Anna, gives it her all when she is on, never called as she always seems to be busy on the phone.

Most of the others are a bit too similar and dont have enough of a individual look, and all merge into one for me. Cool
10-12-2009 23:53
Thread Closed