Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

Other UKTV, in pictures...

Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Other UKTV, in pictures...
Bit of a guess whether this is the best place for this thread, but it will do. For want of a better description, this thread will be the home for caps (and videos, eventually) of any stuff that I've recorded over the years that doesn't fit in with the 'phone-in' show motif. I understand that, being non-'babe channel' related, makes it more likely to breach copyright rules but I will be as careful as I can and accept any deletions without complaint (though I am already aware of the no Penthouse or Playboy policy). I have so far resisted the temptation to subscribe to an adult channel (way too expensive) so any of that ilk will be pre-encryption/trailers only. All I can say is, thank god for the embarrassing mess that was Granada Men & Motors. Not sure how much stuff I have to post in this thread, so we'll just see how far it goes.

First up, one of my favourite things that I so nearly missed completely. Holly McGuire appearing in a promo for RedHotTV. For anyone that didn't see it and was accustomed to 'daytime' Holly on The Pad, the language she used in the promo was quite shocking (I know I was scared stiff ... so to speak)...

[Image: holly01_thumb.jpg] [Image: holly02_thumb.jpg] [Image: holly03_thumb.jpg]

[Image: holly04_thumb.jpg] [Image: holly05_thumb.jpg] [Image: holly06_thumb.jpg]

[Image: holly07_thumb.jpg] [Image: holly08_thumb.jpg] [Image: holly09_thumb.jpg]

[Image: holly10_thumb.jpg] [Image: holly11_thumb.jpg] [Image: holly12_thumb.jpg]

[Image: holly13_thumb.jpg] [Image: holly14_thumb.jpg] [Image: holly15_thumb.jpg]

[Image: holly16_thumb.jpg] [Image: holly17_thumb.jpg] [Image: holly18_thumb.jpg]

[Image: holly19_thumb.jpg] [Image: holly20_thumb.jpg] [Image: holly21_thumb.jpg]

[Image: holly22_thumb.jpg] [Image: holly23_thumb.jpg] [Image: holly24_thumb.jpg]

[Image: holly25_thumb.jpg] [Image: holly26_thumb.jpg] [Image: holly27_thumb.jpg]

Thanks to ImageChunk.com for Free adult image host

(If people could avoid 'replying' to my posts that contain numerous thumbnails, I would be most grateful. It makes the thread look cluttered and looks like re-posts). Thanks.
05-10-2009 03:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

RE: Other UKTV, in pictures...
Just to prove that no thread is safe from my obsession with Sahara Shakur, a few caps of the Watersports trailer that appeared on the Spice Extreme channel.

Whilst it is not my intention to make myself look in anyway pathetic, I must admit to watching the encrypted 'snowstorm' when the actual programme was on, praying that the encryption process would fail. Alas, it didn't...

[Image: sahara01_thumb.jpg] [Image: sahara02_thumb.jpg] [Image: sahara03_thumb.jpg]

[Image: sahara04_thumb.jpg] [Image: sahara05_thumb.jpg] [Image: sahara06_thumb.jpg]

[Image: sahara07_thumb.jpg] [Image: sahara08_thumb.jpg] [Image: sahara09_thumb.jpg]

[Image: sahara10_thumb.jpg] [Image: sahara11_thumb.jpg] [Image: sahara12_thumb.jpg]

[Image: sahara13_thumb.jpg] [Image: sahara14_thumb.jpg] [Image: sahara15_thumb.jpg]

[Image: sahara16_thumb.jpg] [Image: sahara17_thumb.jpg] [Image: sahara18_thumb.jpg]

06-10-2009 01:24
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(06-10-2009 01:24 )Forum Style Wrote:  Just to prove that no thread is safe from my obsession with Sahara Shakur, a few caps of the Watersports trailer that appeared on the Spice Extreme channel.

Whilst it is not my intention to make myself look in anyway pathetic, I must admit to watching the encrypted 'snowstorm' when the actual programme was on, praying that the encryption process would fail. Alas, it didn't...

That brings back memories of my teenage years, flicking back and forth to the Adult channel and the channel below it to catch a ghostly image on an old Telewest box.Big Grin
06-10-2009 01:37
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

There are posts ... and then there are POSTS. I've been looking forward to this one for a while, just to see if it addled the perverted mind of anyone else like it did with me. The Granada Men & Motors programme Dream girls, real adventures was usually full of 'girls gone wild' bead-loving flashers and 'wet tee-shirt contest' skanks. But all that pale unattractiveness was forgiven when, during the Outdoor girl section, Michelle Malone appeared and ruined everything (my sheets, my socks, my hankerchiefs).

Never mind her amazing breasts (which are as real as the adventures) but to see her in public, in full view of traffic, in that furniture store and licking her own nipples in the diner was just too much for my tiny brain to handle. In fact, I've had to do this post in two parts (I'll post the second even better half some other time) just to make sure I don't have any ... 'control issues'. I need a lie down, enjoy...

[Image: malone101_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone102_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone103_thumb.jpg]

[Image: malone104_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone105_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone106_thumb.jpg]

[Image: malone107_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone108_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone109_thumb.jpg]

[Image: malone110_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone111_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone112_thumb.jpg]

[Image: malone113_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone114_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone115_thumb.jpg]

[Image: malone116_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone117_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone118_thumb.jpg]

[Image: malone119_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone120_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone121_thumb.jpg]

[Image: malone122_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone123_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone124_thumb.jpg]

[Image: malone125_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone126_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone127_thumb.jpg]

[Image: malone128_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone129_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone130_thumb.jpg]

[Image: malone131_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone132_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone133_thumb.jpg]

[Image: malone134_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone135_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone136_thumb.jpg]

[Image: malone137_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone138_thumb.jpg] [Image: malone139_thumb.jpg]

08-10-2009 08:19
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for this Forum Style where is the follow up of this you know where she is on the beech rubbing sand on her tits...................

eh sorry I lost concentration any way please let us have the follow up. Now I am not the sort of bloke that uses emotional Black mail to get his own way, but you owe me after sabotaging my attempts at getting Amber to get her tits out on the night shows.

I am confident that you will repay your moral debt to me since i know that you are truly an honourable manRolleyes
09-10-2009 23:33
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(09-10-2009 23:33 )setter1000 Wrote:  I am confident that you will repay your moral debt to me since i know that you are truly an honourable manRolleyes

Honourable? Moral?? Lofty ideals for a man browsing a forum with a banner on the front page that says "Good cock. Hard cock. Bad cock". As for Amber ... slowly, slowly, catchy booby.

Glad to see that Michelle has dampened more than a few patches with her 'Dream girls' appearance. All I have to do now is find a copy of the one lesbian scene she did before she left the business. What a waste. The 'follow up' will be along ... sometime. Maybe.
10-10-2009 00:13
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

Ha ha I am trying to purify the heathens. If the missionaries could do it with those cannibals I can do it with members of this forum.

So in regard to Michelle Malone did she actually take it a stage further in men and motors? She crawls on all fours towards the camera man then it stops. I was wondering if anything happens after that. In other clips it shows her fingering her self which it did not in men and motors........... sorry I forgot what I was saying......... oh yeah it was a shame she gave it up.

I suppose with a name like Malone she must have been catholic and decided to give it all up to be a nun. Any way anything you may have would be greatly received and more than make up for you ruining any chances what so ever of me ever getting to see Amber's tits in all there glorySad
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 01:19 by setter1000.)
10-10-2009 01:17
firekind Offline

heres a bonus pic for post 4 free image host
10-10-2009 03:47
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(10-10-2009 01:17 )setter1000 Wrote:  So in regard to Michelle Malone did she actually take it a stage further in men and motors? She crawls on all fours towards the camera man then it stops. I was wondering if anything happens after that. In other clips it shows her fingering her self which it did not in men and motors.

A couple of times during the Men & Motors clips, the camera goes to her 'lower regions', only to quickly jump back upstairs. I recently downloaded some MPEGs that have her in the same outfit, getting naked and then masturbating; presumably these are the clips you saw. The dvd ("Dream girls real adventures #25" I believe) also contains a lesbian scene (though that could be in a different episode). Apart from that and the shoots she did for Scoreland and a few others, that's about it.

I've never really felt that Michelle's photoshoot work (like the post from firekind) looks like her. Not like she did in the 'Dream girls' scene. She always looks too 'made up' and brassy in her photos. Shame.

Oh, I just quickly capped those MPEGs...

[Image: uktv4_01_thumb.jpg] [Image: uktv4_02_thumb.jpg] [Image: uktv4_03_thumb.jpg]

[Image: uktv4_04_thumb.jpg] [Image: uktv4_05_thumb.jpg] [Image: uktv4_06_thumb.jpg]

[Image: uktv4_07_thumb.jpg] [Image: uktv4_08_thumb.jpg] [Image: uktv4_09_thumb.jpg]

10-10-2009 04:39
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

shes gorgeous

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
11-10-2009 11:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply