Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

BS's Latest Ploy

jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

RE: BS's Latest Ploy
One thing i've noticed about the female callers is that now and again they will let them speak on the air. If it was me for a laugh I would just say shit bastard bollocks and land them in a whole load of shit. As it would generally be very funny to see the presenters face, and what they would do lol! But they are always really calm and don't ever seem really excited to be on the telly!

"Insert funny comment here"
19-10-2009 17:48
Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(19-10-2009 17:48 )jungleboy Wrote:  One thing i've noticed about the female callers is that now and again they will let them speak on the air. If it was me for a laugh I would just say shit bastard bollocks and land them in a whole load of shit. As it would generally be very funny to see the presenters face, and what they would do lol! But they are always really calm and don't ever seem really excited to be on the telly!

Almost as if they're used to being on the tv....perhaps even having been on tv Wink

19-10-2009 20:50
oxygenIT Offline
Junior Poster

(19-10-2009 20:50 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  
(19-10-2009 17:48 )jungleboy Wrote:  One thing i've noticed about the female callers is that now and again they will let them speak on the air. If it was me for a laugh I would just say shit bastard bollocks and land them in a whole load of shit. As it would generally be very funny to see the presenters face, and what they would do lol! But they are always really calm and don't ever seem really excited to be on the telly!

Almost as if they're used to being on the tv....perhaps even having been on tv Wink

Surely not, BS tell me they are uni girls Tongue

It's amazing, out of the blue they rarely get any male callers now because there are so many female callers Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2009 00:39 by oxygenIT.)
20-10-2009 00:00
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

i noticed they got the lovely candy to phone up charlie,probbly to get liverpool's finest some practice,so she can be ready when she comes back for fake female callers. to my knowledge she never got any before,i bet she does when she comes back.
20-10-2009 04:12
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(20-10-2009 00:00 )oxygenIT Wrote:  Surely not, BS tell me they are uni girls Tongue

18 year old Uni Girls at that, and Uni Girls who have never been with a woman before Wink
20-10-2009 10:24
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

they must be made of money then,there always on the phone for 15 minutes.ill think ill go to collage then,if that's what you can spend your student loans on.lol I'm still not buying it,tonight's a case in point,there have been more female callers than ever(all on the phone for 15 minutes,there cant be that many rich lesbians about lol)maybe bs should have a channel just for girls to phone up(some of the bs girls seam to like girl callers more than men anyway,they never cop attitude with any girl callers)i still think for every real girl caller the next two are fake(a bs girl from behind the scenes,at home,or one of those if your horny in the day girls,im a man im horny everyday lol)but at the end of the day,if you don't want to listen to fake calls,don't phone.
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2009 03:48 by sonofapaddy.)
21-10-2009 03:06
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I think it has always been fairly obvious that the majority of girl to girl calls are fake. That said though it is a service that cellcast are simply providing to meet a demand. There are far more listeners out there than callers, many of whom want to hear girl on girl be it real or fake.
Other than those waiting to be put through I don't know why. I personally don't want some heavy breathing shy 17 year old listening in to my conversation much as I would not want some other bloke in the room watching while I was at with a girl!!
The ploy that really annoys me at the moment is the length and frequency of the plugs for the pictures-sometimes the girls are only on for a minute before the ads come up. Cellcast pack it in now please. Oh and while I am ranting reduce size of the on-screen graphics please.Wink
21-10-2009 07:42
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

I agree about how annoying the picture ads are.. i mean if there unique selling point is that yu get to speak live to the girl yu see on screen then how can yu with a pic slideshow going on all the time. i timed it once on the dayshow every 2 minutes it was going up at one stage, i turned over and went to another channel

smile... even on the crap days!
21-10-2009 09:34
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(21-10-2009 09:34 )Rufus.D.H Wrote:  I agree about how annoying the picture ads are.. i mean if there unique selling point is that yu get to speak live to the girl yu see on screen then how can yu with a pic slideshow going on all the time. i timed it once on the dayshow every 2 minutes it was going up at one stage, i turned over and went to another channel

The constant adverts for the pictures and videos of the girls is getting pretty ridiculous at the moment, and it appears to be every five minutes. I know that if I was ringing in to speak to one of the girls and they were constantly cutting away to plug those pics, I would be more than tempted to just hang up and terminate the call.
21-10-2009 11:09
oxygenIT Offline
Junior Poster

(21-10-2009 07:42 )bytor Wrote:  The ploy that really annoys me at the moment is the length and frequency of the plugs for the pictures-sometimes the girls are only on for a minute before the ads come up. Cellcast pack it in now please. Oh and while I am ranting reduce size of the on-screen graphics please.Wink

Totally agree, the tameness and ridiculous and all too regular advertisments for overpriced content and bullsh!t 2-4-1's that are non-contact (because of Cellcast not the girls) mean I very rarely watch it anymore and watch the other Sky channels such as Elite and BangBabes unless I'm upstairs watching freeview and have no option.

Agree on the graphics as well, especially the huge ugly black box with illuminous writing that sits in the top right blocking out a quarter of the screen and resembling something created by a 6 year old on an Amstrad in 1980.
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2009 01:41 by oxygenIT.)
22-10-2009 01:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV