Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

BS's Latest Ploy

Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

RE: BS's Latest Ploy
(09-10-2009 17:39 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  As I have mentioned before on another thread - channels where you can call up a babe and chat are a dime a dozen. What sets them apart is how you present them. This is what used to set the cellcast channels (most notably BS) apart. Now they seem like poor imitations of the other channels. Their only saving grace is they still have some of the best babes on there....but all they are doing is reducing the stand out babes (camilla, caty, yvette, dionne etc) who have personalities and removing any platform for them to shine. Hence the influx of 'glamour models' who may look the part, but are blank on the mic

Excellent point about the girls personalities being stifled. I remember when I first stumbled across Party People on Freeview (years ago), and the first thing that struck me was Yvette's personality. Whilst one girl was on the phone, for over 30 mins Yvette singlehandedly kept me entertained with her antics (and this was when she was full clothed wearing a dress, and the most erotic thing that happened was when she took off her opaque tights, and I think she did that off screen!). Then there is someone like Dionne, who really didn't do much for me at first, but I grew to really like her primarily because of her personality.

Other girls like Dani, Daryl, Rachel and Jemma Jey have great personalities that are seldom seen, and the likes of Sammi Dee, Donna Duke, Lolly and Angel have all moved on, whilst we are left with the charismatically challenged glamour models. Three spring to mind instantly, and all three sound as thick as two short planks, and although one of them I think is stunning (lets call her Pouise Lorter), the other two do absolutely nothing for me.

In regards to the hot female caller debate, when Nurse Dani was on the show last night, and she was called by Nurse 'Stacy' I could have sworn it was more like Nurse Geri!
10-10-2009 11:58
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(10-10-2009 11:58 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Three spring to mind instantly, and all three sound as thick as two short planks, and although one of them I think is stunning (lets call her Pouise Lorter), the other two do absolutely nothing for me.

That's a bit harsh. The lady named isn't my cup of tea physically (lovely face, mind) and was nervous and hesitant when she first arrived but is gaining confidence steadily. She was quite a live wire in her other tv role. The only other girl who comes to mind was also nervous and uncertain when she arrived (these shows are very different from those she came from) but again is gaining confidence with every appearance. I can't even begin to imagine who the third girl might be.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 15:22 by vila.)
10-10-2009 15:21
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I would like to see Megan reading the news again. They only let her do it once. It was brilliant.
10-10-2009 16:49
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(10-10-2009 11:58 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Excellent point about the girls personalities being stifled. I remember when I first stumbled across Party People on Freeview (years ago), and the first thing that struck me was Yvette's personality.

Yes! I used to love Yvette's "OOO ARRRR!" accent too ...I am sad that it faded away Sad

(ooo arrrrr)
10-10-2009 17:06
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(10-10-2009 16:49 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I would like to see Megan reading the news again. They only let her do it once. It was brilliant.

I'd enjoy that! BBC News 24, hourly bulletins, tits out...it's the only way they'll ever beat Sky News Big Grin

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

10-10-2009 17:06
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(10-10-2009 07:52 )pounder Wrote:  No, I've listened to 2 such calls and they didn't sound familiar. Stantheman has lost the bet.

The 'every other call' claim is a wild exaggeration by Stantheman anyway. I watched Babestation the night before last and it was more than 2 hours before someone (Dani O'Neal) said she had a female caller.

I have heard many of these 'female' calls - and I could name what girl it was every single time - I could tell who it was just by hearing the hello on the mic

While there may well be some genuine female callers (I wouldn't be so bold as to say every single one of them is a backstage babe - I wasn't afterall lol) a great number of them are just that - fact!

EDIT: Makes no sense though since - as has been said before - why not just say listen in to 2 babes on the phone to each other and be honest about it? It's the exact same thing at the end of the day

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2009 02:05 by Sooky™.)
11-10-2009 02:00
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-10-2009 11:58 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  
(09-10-2009 17:39 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  As I have mentioned before on another thread - channels where you can call up a babe and chat are a dime a dozen. What sets them apart is how you present them. This is what used to set the cellcast channels (most notably BS) apart. Now they seem like poor imitations of the other channels. Their only saving grace is they still have some of the best babes on there....but all they are doing is reducing the stand out babes (camilla, caty, yvette, dionne etc) who have personalities and removing any platform for them to shine. Hence the influx of 'glamour models' who may look the part, but are blank on the mic

Excellent point about the girls personalities being stifled. I remember when I first stumbled across Party People on Freeview (years ago), and the first thing that struck me was Yvette's personality. Whilst one girl was on the phone, for over 30 mins Yvette singlehandedly kept me entertained with her antics (and this was when she was full clothed wearing a dress, and the most erotic thing that happened was when she took off her opaque tights, and I think she did that off screen!). Then there is someone like Dionne, who really didn't do much for me at first, but I grew to really like her primarily because of her personality.

Other girls like Dani, Daryl, Rachel and Jemma Jey have great personalities that are seldom seen, and the likes of Sammi Dee, Donna Duke, Lolly and Angel have all moved on, whilst we are left with the charismatically challenged glamour models. Three spring to mind instantly, and all three sound as thick as two short planks, and although one of them I think is stunning (lets call her Pouise Lorter), the other two do absolutely nothing for me.

In regards to the hot female caller debate, when Nurse Dani was on the show last night, and she was called by Nurse 'Stacy' I could have sworn it was more like Nurse Geri!

You thought it was Geri, I could swear blind it was Megan
11-10-2009 19:28
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

Yes women do ring these shows for certain and also couples sometimes. And if they fake some female callers it's certainly not every other call as stanthe man maintains. As was pointed out above that is a wild exaggeration.
12-10-2009 08:31
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(12-10-2009 08:31 )7 stars of the orient Wrote:  Yes women do ring these shows for certain and also couples sometimes. And if they fake some female callers it's certainly not every other call as stanthe man maintains. As was pointed out above that is a wild exaggeration.

An exaggeration yes - but certainly not a wild exaggeration

It's more frequent than you would perhaps think Rolleyes

12-10-2009 14:59
Deb x Away
Master Poster

(11-10-2009 02:00 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  [...] why not just say listen in to 2 babes on the phone to each other and be honest about it? [...]

Been wondering about that myself. I can only think they may, for some reason, get significantly more listeners-in (=profit) with a genuine female caller?
Seems strange to me though; a bit hit and miss - the same as with the male callers, a female caller could be excellent and interactive, or could not give much back at all.
Whereas if you've got 2 named BS girls on the phone to each other, you'll likely get fans from both girls phoning to listen in; and those two girls are both trained and practiced at that kind of talk, so surely it's a better bet that they'll 'give good chat'? Even more so if those girls actually get on together; familiarity counts for a lot; they can play off each other. Also, if the listeners-in know what both the girls look like, that's a headstart right there...
But I don't know.

The only other explanation I can think of for this 'ploy' is that BS are being super-clever Rolleyes and realise their listeners aren't fooled by these familiar-sounding 'girl callers'; maybe they're getting profits from people phoning in out of curiosity to see if they can 'name that babe' Wink
13-10-2009 18:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV