babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 2.47 Average

Babeworld have a night stream now!

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeworld have a night stream now!
cee Wrote:Wow, four girls on right now, Vixen, Eva, Shayla and Cameron...

I hope they stay on all night together.Cool

Its just Eva now, who was on last night as well... She said she's on until 5am so I guess we'll only see Shayla or Vixen if they cover her.

Seems to be stuttering/stalling frequently, was last night too. Anyone else?

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2008 22:22 by skateguy.)
27-11-2008 22:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

i just clicked and found the girl for last night on so looks like an early night Sad will have to see who is on tv

What did i miss?
27-11-2008 22:22
cee Offline
Master Poster

Skateguy its been working fine for me, and I knew four girls on at the same time was too good to be true...

And yeah, Eva is hot but it would be nice to rotate and put a different girl on every night...

And like Kalel says, it would be good to have more than one girl on the feed at the same time... I think they would get more calls.

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
27-11-2008 22:26
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

cee Wrote:Skateguy its been working fine for me, and I knew four girls on at the same time was too good to be true...

And yeah, Eva is hot but it would be nice to rotate and put a different girl on every night...

And like Kalel says, it would be good to have more than one girl on the feed at the same time... I think they would get more calls.

Seems to have got a little better, but I'm not going to bother tonight anyway as she was on last night and I also spent all day editing some Eva clips from her show earlier in the week - so I'm "eva'd" out!

Not sure I agree about more girls as it means a wider camera perspective (i.e. less zoom). Unless of course, they're interacting... Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
27-11-2008 22:34
cee Offline
Master Poster

skateguy Wrote:
cee Wrote:Skateguy its been working fine for me, and I knew four girls on at the same time was too good to be true...

Seems to have got a little better, but I'm not going to bother tonight anyway as she was on last night and I also spent all day editing some Eva clips from her show earlier in the week - so I'm "eva'd" out!

Not sure I agree about more girls as it means a wider camera perspective (i.e. less zoom). Unless of course, they're interacting... Wink

Interacting? Of course LOL, along the lines of lots of kissing and pussy licking LOL... I guess that's just wishful thinking, saying that, I think Vixen and Shayla might be happy to give one another a good going over and I'd be more than happy to watch the two blonde stunners going at it.Big Grin

27-11-2008 22:38
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

cee Wrote:Interacting? Of course LOL, along the lines of lots of kissing and pussy licking LOL... I guess that's just wishful thinking, saying that, I think Vixen and Shayla might be happy to give one another a good going over and I'd be more than happy to watch the two blonde stunners going at it.Big Grin

I'm sure some of them would, afterall Summer and Shayla did. Agree, Vixen & Shayla would be a great combo Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 27-11-2008 22:40 by skateguy.)
27-11-2008 22:40
cee Offline
Master Poster

skateguy Wrote:
cee Wrote:Interacting? Of course LOL, along the lines of lots of kissing and pussy licking LOL... I guess that's just wishful thinking, saying that, I think Vixen and Shayla might be happy to give one another a good going over and I'd be more than happy to watch the two blonde stunners going at it.Big Grin

I'm sure some of them would, afterall Summer and Shayla did. Agree, Vixen & Shayla would be a great combo Big Grin

Yep, both Blonde, hot, really dirty and most of all both with perfect natural boobs...

If I had to pick one, I would shoot the person who was making me make the choice and just have both LOL.Cool

Although I think Shayla so far has put on the best performance, and seems to be the nastiest when it comes to playing with herself.

27-11-2008 22:47
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

cee Wrote:
skateguy Wrote:

Yep, both Blonde, hot, really dirty and most of all both with perfect natural boobs...

If I had to pick one, I would shoot the person who was making me make the choice and just have both LOL.Cool

Although I think Shayla so far has put on the best performance, and seems to be the nastiest when it comes to playing with herself.

lol!

But Vixen is too gorgeous. So IMO she is the best on the stream!

I will be thinking of the day when other babes do the live show...

Haha.
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2008 22:49 by BristolRovers.)
27-11-2008 22:49
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

lets not beat about the bush ,if i had sj and flo going at it on vid i wouldnt be able to leave my house for a week just replying to the pms
lets not kid ourselves we want to see the main channel babes getting it on

What did i miss?
27-11-2008 22:51
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Out of the one's who've already been on I'd like to see Rachel & Vixen together. As gorgeous as Rachel is, she'd need to be a lot more daring than she was last time she was on, and I reckon Vixen's got it in her to match Shayla's level.

27-11-2008 22:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV