babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

For your entertainment this evening...

Soixante Smurf Offline
Junior Poster

RE: For your entertainment this evening...
(07-10-2009 00:17 )perana68 Wrote:  
(06-10-2009 16:52 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  Bloody hell! I've just had a letter from Charlie O'Neal's Mother. Apparently she got the sniffles and can't come to school today. Judging by the age of the letter, and the fact that it is addressed to a 'Mrs Higgins' does raise a few doubts, mind...

Looks like Charlie & her mum have had you over Bob, she looks perfectly fit and healthy to me on Babestation

Those Paradiso chappies need to get themselves a truant officer to stop any more of this kind of blatant bunking off.
07-10-2009 00:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

Laurel and Hardy, Chas & Dave, Little and Large,

All superb double acts, none of whom could stand the sight of each other. Not that Little and Large used to avoid Chas & Dave, no, I meant the partners within each... I'm sure you catch my meaning, eh?

Anyhoo, tonight we've a well honed double act in every sense of the phrase. Juliet and Chelsea. And fortunatly for us chaps, they can stand the sight of each other. In fact they like the look of each other almost as much as we do.

Now there's a stoke of luck.

I'm tempted to make a Krankies joke here, but I shall demonstrate admirable restraint and refrain.

Your old chum,

Bob Paradiso Esq.

Manners cost nothing...
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2009 19:38 by Bob Paradiso.)
07-10-2009 19:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

Now that's more like it Bob, nice one
07-10-2009 22:15
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

juliet is pulling on her knickers now,no flash but it is a start
08-10-2009 02:05
Soixante Smurf Offline
Junior Poster

(08-10-2009 15:07 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  I bid you a good day, Gentlemen,

I trust this miserable day finds you in such low spirits as I? It would appear that we are now firmly in the clutches of Mother Autumn with all of her entropic kisses and fondles of decay...

I'm always like this before the first brandy of the day, I'm also like this before the first girl of the day has rocked up here at Paradiso Towers.... a quick look at the rota should perk me up no end.

Well at least I know my time machine works as I appear to have travelled back three days and am reading, word for word, the exact same thing that you have cut and pasted from your posting then.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 15:25 by Soixante Smurf.)
08-10-2009 15:22
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(08-10-2009 15:22 )Soixante Smurf Wrote:  
(08-10-2009 15:07 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  I bid you a good day, Gentlemen,

I trust this miserable day finds you in such low spirits as I? It would appear that we are now firmly in the clutches of Mother Autumn with all of her entropic kisses and fondles of decay...

I'm always like this before the first brandy of the day, I'm also like this before the first girl of the day has rocked up here at Paradiso Towers.... a quick look at the rota should perk me up no end.

Well at least I know my time machine works as I appear to have travelled back three days and am reading, word for word, the exact same thing that you have cut and pasted from your posting then.

How very dare you, I changed at least three words!

Well let us cut to the chase then:

Tonight it's Nikita with Roxy.

Happy now?

Manners cost nothing...
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 15:32 by Bob Paradiso.)
08-10-2009 15:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

Afternoon all,

It's a Friday which is a big night here at Paradiso Towers, so big in fact we're pulling out the big guns. And when I say guns I mean something entirely different.

We're all men of the world here, take a guess why don't you?

We've the lovely Chelsea riding roughshod over the geometrically improbable Ree Petra.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

Your old chum

Bob Paradiso Esq.

Manners cost nothing...
09-10-2009 13:57
ringo78 Offline
Senior Poster

must not phone again til payday must not phone again til payday must not phone again til payday must not phone again til payday must not phone again til payday must not phone again til payday must not phone again til payday must not phone again til payday must not phone again til payday must not phone again til payday
09-10-2009 15:31
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(09-10-2009 15:31 )ringo78 Wrote:  must not phone again til payday must not phone again til payday must not phone again til payday must not phone again til payday must not phone again til payday must not phone again til payday must not phone again til payday must not phone again til payday must not phone again til payday must not phone again til payday

Well if you do, old boy then you're in for a suprise. It's not Ree and Chelsea it's Juliet and Roxy.

With one hand I giveth... and with the other, well, I'll let you be the judge of that.

Manners cost nothing...
09-10-2009 18:41
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(09-10-2009 18:41 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  With one hand I giveth... and with the other, well, I'll let you be the judge of that.

Type exceedingly pompous posts Wink

Am I correct old chap?

One would feel that perhaps all the ballyhoo that was expected didn't seem to materialise, what with one trifling occurance after another, bah!

But tally ho old sport - one does feel that the spiffingly erroneous posts provide some reasonable entertainment for the plebs to admire.

Guffaw! Big Grin

09-10-2009 19:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV