babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

For your entertainment this evening...

anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: For your entertainment this evening...
its the wrong juliet its the one from 915 we want the chatback juliet haha
03-10-2009 00:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I can say 2 things about the channel & that's they've got 2 very sexy ladies & their picture quaity is a hell of a lot better than 960.

All i can say is GOOD ON YOU & i'll be 1 of your callers Smile

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
03-10-2009 00:51
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(03-10-2009 00:51 )Tintin Wrote:  I can say 2 things about the channel & that's they've got 2 very sexy ladies & their picture quaity is a hell of a lot better than 960.

All i can say is GOOD ON YOU & i'll be 1 of your callers Smile

i hate to say it but its a small bit boring,maybe cos it is a new channel i expected it to be a bit more raunchy and the fact that bailey is doing such a good job and camilla keeps gettin naked and clearly danica is pushing the limits,who knows it might get betterWink
03-10-2009 01:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

give it time it was its first full day yesterday

Piper Niven Superfan
03-10-2009 13:58
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

Afternoon Chaps!

Ok so as they say at the bingo...eyes down, look in! For this evening's programme of events it is my proud honour to present to you....The Fabulous Roxy! They tell me she's Polish! Well there's a couple of old baubles around here that need a good polish I can tell you, what!

In tandem with her like some incredible human Cadbury's bunny that is REE PETRA!

Both of these girls have been blessed with the most beautiful baby blue eyes. They really are quite something. They are eyes that put you in mind of the Angels themselves, of purity and a bright, clean world where innocence never spolied and all the bad things seemed to happen a lot further away...

...and then they open their mouths and thank the bloody heavens it's a torrent of pure filth!

You lucky blighters!

Your old chum,

Bob Paradiso Esq.

Manners cost nothing...
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2009 16:35 by Bob Paradiso.)
03-10-2009 16:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

Everybody paying attention? Jolly good!

Right then, today's itinerary chaps! You've Sammie Pennington all afternoon then Karen Wood's long awaited return AND Roxy into the bargain.

It's like we're the Manchester City of the Babe Channel world, an owner as rich as Cresius, that's me incidentally, and a star studded roster of top talent. Quality up front, quality at the back, quality on the bench. I can't move for bloody quality around here, and no Craig Bellamy neither. Which is always a good thing.

Hang on a minute, I can't get the image of Craig Bellamy naked out of my head now. Hang on...no it...it just won't go.... It's a powerful image: the teeny-tiny tattooed taff on all fours in a thong. Get on the bloody phone Bellamy! People are paid to chat around here not hang around offside for hours on end and then smash your co-host up with a golf club. Bloody dwarf.

Mind you, Bellamy on the buff does not make as powerful an image as that of Karen Wood going through her paces. The Southend sensation is chomping at the bit to get back on the track, and who am I to stand in her way. Her running mate tonight is the tip-top Roxy. The pair of 'em. Together. And they have to go through Sammie Pennington to get there! Have that Bellamy, you'll have to wait your turn.

Your old chum,

Bob Paradiso Esq.

Manners cost nothing...
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2009 11:50 by Bob Paradiso.)
04-10-2009 11:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

Evening all,

to continue today's football theme if I may, it would appear from physio reports that Karen Wood has pulled a groin. And not for the first time if rumours are to believed, eh what?

So we've got to the stiffs and pulled out a plum. Promoted to first team duties as of 20:00 kick off tonight is the midfield dynamo Karli Simon.

Not the singer who sang 'You're So Vain', oh no. This gal is interested in a very different sort of vein entirely. I'm not going to spell it out for you.

Play on!

Your old chum,

Bob Paradiso Esq.

Manners cost nothing...
04-10-2009 18:33
DiduHearThat Offline
Senior pervert

bob if you really think hard enough you do have a craig bellamy in your team, just saying
04-10-2009 19:57
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

Hi Bob
Your build up has been terrific. You might have done a decent job in the transfer market. Did Mark Hughes help you? The stadium seems reasonable. However the team is not giving a perfomance to justify the hype. What are you going to do about it? It looks more like Championship than Champions League ahead.
As a Fisherman I would feel more tempted to get my rod out on the riverbank, rather than while watching your shows.
05-10-2009 09:45
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(05-10-2009 09:45 )Fisherman Wrote:  Hi Bob
Your build up has been terrific. You might have done a decent job in the transfer market. Did Mark Hughes help you? The stadium seems reasonable. However the team is not giving a perfomance to justify the hype. What are you going to do about it? It looks more like Championship than Champions League ahead.
As a Fisherman I would feel more tempted to get my rod out on the riverbank, rather than while watching your shows.

Well thanks are in order there, I suppose. Any team takes a while to gel. As for the hype, a couple of web postings hardly qualifies as hype, does it? or perhaps it does, it's all relative I suppose...

... perhaps this could tempt you off the bank old boy, tonight's programme.
My choices for this eveings rota. Let's see. B'gad! Nikita, the pole dancing world championship finalist and Karlie Simon again. That's two major food groups represented.

Bon appetit!

Your old chum,

Bob Paradiso Esq.

Manners cost nothing...
05-10-2009 14:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV