Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 76 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average

XXX Encrypted Babe Shows - Video thread

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: XXX Encrypted Babe Shows - Video thread
SportXXX Encrypted Show : Bonnie, Selena & Avalon | Scene 3

The third and final scene from this show.

[Image: sportxxx_encrypt_bonnie_avalon_selena_sc..._thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_bonnie_avalon_selena_sc..._thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_bonnie_avalon_selena_sc..._thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_bonnie_avalon_selena_sc..._thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_bonnie_avalon_selena_sc..._thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_bonnie_avalon_selena_sc..._thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_bonnie_avalon_selena_sc..._thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_bonnie_avalon_selena_sc..._thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_bonnie_avalon_selena_sc..._thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_bonnie_avalon_selena_sc..._thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_bonnie_avalon_selena_sc..._thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_bonnie_avalon_selena_sc..._thumb.jpg]

SportXXX Encrypted Show : Bonnie, Selena & Avalon | Scene 3, 16.04 minutes, resolution 768 x 576

Click here to download ::: (Rapidshare, 198 MB)

[Image: sportxxx_encrypt_bonnie_avalon_selena_sc...thumb.jpeg]

If you experience problems playing this clip, use VLC Video player

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2010 03:57 by skateguy.)
11-03-2010 23:36
Find all posts by this user
Jay all Day Offline
Junior Poster

do you have any more videos of Bonnie Simon? preferably when she had short hair. thanks.
12-03-2010 00:28
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, Bonnie was the favourite babe show girl of the person who sent me the tapes, so there'll be a lot of Bonnie.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
12-03-2010 00:35
IanG Offline
Senior Poster

skate, awesome work.

A new dittie: The Buggers 2010 (Ofwatch slight return) http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid556229
12-03-2010 02:10
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

SportXXX Encrypted Show : Jane & Taylor | Scene 1

This show features Jane Whitehouse and Taylor Morgan. I've split the show into four scenes.

As I'm posting entire shows and the files sizes are large, its likely some people may only want one scene. If you do only want to download one scene from a show, I wouldn't recommend the first - its sometimes less interesting than the others as the girls can take a little while to get into things.

Here's a summary of each scene that I'll post from this show:

Scene 1 : 37.57 minutes - 548 MB (3 Rapidshare links)
Scene 2 : 22.19 minutes - 337 MB (2 Rapidshare links)
Scene 3 : 19.12 minutes - 277 MB (2 Rapidshare links)
Scene 4 : 30.06 minutes - 399 MB (2 Rapidshare links)
Scene 5 : 19.36 minutes - 290 MB (2 Rapidshare links)

[Image: sportxxx_encrypt_janew_taylorm_sc1_cap_2350_thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_janew_taylorm_sc1_cap_2427_thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_janew_taylorm_sc1_cap_2603_thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_janew_taylorm_sc1_cap_2746_thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_janew_taylorm_sc1_cap_2847_thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_janew_taylorm_sc1_cap_3054_thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_janew_taylorm_sc1_cap_3145_thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_janew_taylorm_sc1_cap_3322_thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_janew_taylorm_sc1_cap_3359_thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_janew_taylorm_sc1_cap_3513_thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_janew_taylorm_sc1_cap_3542_thumb.jpg] [Image: sportxxx_encrypt_janew_taylorm_sc1_cap_3649_thumb.jpg]

SportXXX Encrypted Show : Jane & Taylor | Scene 1, 37.57 minutes, resolution 768 x 576

Click here to download part 1 ::: (Rapidshare, 200 MB)
Click here to download part 2 ::: (Rapidshare, 200 MB)
Click here to download part 3 ::: (Rapidshare, 148 MB)
Download all three parts and join using HJSplit (PC Users) or Split & Concat (Mac users)

[Image: sportxxx_encrypt_janew_taylorm_sc1_768.mp4_thumb.jpeg]

If you experience problems playing this clip, use VLC Video player

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2010 20:23 by skateguy.)
12-03-2010 19:48
punkobob Offline
Apprentice Poster

is the rest of this one coming skateguy? would love to see how the whole scene pans out!
24-03-2010 17:17
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

crikey what a thread..... I didn't know about this thread until now! Surprised

Thanks for the vids Skate, you're a legend Smile
25-03-2010 00:25
charley444 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Is this the only thread or forum listing this type of video. I thought there would have been more from back in the good old days. I have a number of videos from 2004 when the adult channel got brave and showed one full on hardcore show, although only g/g, in the run up to what they thought was going to be a back down by the government and allow hardcore on t.v. Obviously that didn't happen and they went back to the usual soft crap but it lasted a couple of weeks. Would post it but don't know where or how. Any advice.
26-03-2010 19:15
hajkat Offline
Junior Poster

Use Megaupload to upload your videos.

Then use Media Player Classic to create your preview.

To upload preview pics you can use imagefaps or imgbay.

How about some videos-
* Abbi Taylor Wetting herself! * Abbi Taylor Upskirt * Abbi Taylor Dont Spank My Bum! *
* Abbi Taylor Hip Thrusting * Abbi Taylor Down Blouse 1 * Abbi Taylor Down Blouse 2 * Abbi Taylor Simulated Riding *
* Flo Recorded Sync * Samantha Alexandra 1 * Samantha Alexandra 2 * Sophia Knight 1 * Samantha Alexandra 2 * Sophia Knight 2 * Samantha Alexandra 2 * Kimber Aka Sam Alexandra * Jada Pussy Play * Crystal Pink Chav New Year *Crystal Pink Scummy Mummy 1 *
26-03-2010 19:38
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(26-03-2010 19:15 )charley444 Wrote:  Is this the only thread or forum listing this type of video. I thought there would have been more from back in the good old days. I have a number of videos from 2004 when the adult channel got brave and showed one full on hardcore show, although only g/g, in the run up to what they thought was going to be a back down by the government and allow hardcore on t.v. Obviously that didn't happen and they went back to the usual soft crap but it lasted a couple of weeks. Would post it but don't know where or how. Any advice.

I assume your vids are on VHS tape. You need to get them into your computer using a video capture card or via a DVD made with a DVD recorder connected to your VHS recorder.
You then need some software to convert the .mpg or .VOB files to .mp4 files to make them a smaller size.
They can then be uploaded to a host for posting on the forum.
see http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid360204

There is also quite a lot of useful info in the other threads in this tech section of the forum.
26-03-2010 19:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV