Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average

Annoying box

Donald Trump's "Hair" Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Annoying box
The box was on bs2 for about 10 minutes around 9.30, taking up what seemed like a quarter of the screen, literally, it now features a yellow border around it.
24-10-2009 21:54
Find all posts by this user
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

All of this is getting to much, the ridiculous amount of crap they put on the screen is unreal, the focus is supposed to be aimed at the 'babe' on the screen but the constant Advertising, voiceovers, and that huge message that appears saying 'Jemma is talking to a 19 year old girl' etc, really puts you off watching.

24-10-2009 22:45
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

well guys dont want to sound rude here but if yur pissed of with the box, voiceovers and constant adverts then stop thinking with your dick and use your brain change to a different channel.. i have and wont go back untill there is more emphasis on the 'babe' the more that do just change channel the quicker it wiii change

smile... even on the crap days!
24-10-2009 23:32
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(24-10-2009 23:32 )Rufus.D.H Wrote:  well guys dont want to sound rude here but if yur pissed of with the box, voiceovers and constant adverts then stop thinking with your dick and use your brain change to a different channel.. i have and wont go back untill there is more emphasis on the 'babe' the more that do just change channel the quicker it wiii change

Really? Well why don't you switch on your Freeview receiver and see how many 'different channels' you can find?

Then report back and tell the rest of us where they are.

Most of us only know of one and that doesn't start until 3:00am.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2009 03:47 by vila.)
25-10-2009 03:40
stoly Offline
Banned

I recently moved house, with no aerial, all the local companies who fit these things wanted to charge £120.00 for the fitting of a freeview aerial, without the box. Sky on the other hand sell Freesat at £147.00 everything included. That way you too could enjoy all the babes, all day.
Piss on freeview
25-10-2009 03:54
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks Stoly you took the words right out of my mouth there.. if the freeview lot took there hands out of there pants long enough to get there wallet out and upgrade to freerat with sky they would have 25 channels all day. dnt want this to sound like im having a go but it just makes sense.

25-10-2009 04:14
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(25-10-2009 03:54 )stoly Wrote:  I recently moved house, with no aerial, all the local companies who fit these things wanted to charge £120.00 for the fitting of a freeview aerial, without the box. Sky on the other hand sell Freesat at £147.00 everything included. That way you too could enjoy all the babes, all day.
Piss on freeview

You don't need a 'Freeview aerial'. There's no such thing. If your house needed any tv aerial (which it clearly did) you would still have been charged £120. I'm getting perfect Freeview reception from the tacky, misaligned, stubby little aerial that's been on this bungalow for the past 40 years.

(25-10-2009 04:14 )Rufus.D.H Wrote:  Thanks Stoly you took the words right out of my mouth there.. if the freeview lot took there hands out of there pants long enough to get there wallet out and upgrade to freerat with sky they would have 25 channels all day. dnt want this to sound like im having a go but it just makes sense.

Some people (like me) don't have a clear view of the bit of sky where the satellites are and CAN'T in any way, manner or means receive satellite transmissions, and others are unable to put up a dish because of planning laws.
25-10-2009 06:47
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(25-10-2009 03:54 )stoly Wrote:  I recently moved house, with no aerial, all the local companies who fit these things wanted to charge £120.00 for the fitting of a freeview aerial

Think you should call BBC's Rouge Traders!
25-10-2009 06:53
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Back on topic for a second, I see a lot of people seem to think that these block boxes are a product of careless thinking or a misjudged design meeting and will be gone when Babestation realise how obtrusive they are for us. I think the opposite, I believe this is yet another way that Cellcast are intentionally 'punishing' viewers who choose not to call the shows (which is, after all, the whole point of their existence). By restricting the viewing window, they limit the enjoyment for mere 'watchers' and make it more likely that someone would call-in, to up the sensory experience from a half (sight) to one and a half (sight & sound).

I think they are here to stay. (If I'm wrong and they go fairly quickly, god bless reverse psychology).
25-10-2009 08:19
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

If there is no such thing as a freeview digital arial then why does EVERY! arial installer in the yellow pages advertise them? and you cant see the sky from your bungalow why is it underground!

25-10-2009 08:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV