Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average

Annoying box

Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Annoying box
You can get round the planning issue quite easily as well. my last place i just drove a length of scaffold pole into the back garden and put the dish on that. just remember to put a flag on the top as flagpoles are exempt from planning laws. i know its off topic and i dnt want to argue just looking for solutions

smile... even on the crap days!
25-10-2009 08:47
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(25-10-2009 08:27 )Rufus.D.H Wrote:  If there is no such thing as a freeview digital arial then why does EVERY! arial installer in the yellow pages advertise them?

It's just a way of saying they guarantee the aerial will receive a good enough signal for Freeview and, in some cases, a way of conning gullible customers into believing they need a new aerial in order to receive Freeview.

Quote:and you cant see the sky from your bungalow why is it underground!

READ my post!!!

(25-10-2009 08:47 )Rufus.D.H Wrote:  You can get round the planning issue quite easily as well. my last place i just drove a length of scaffold pole into the back garden and put the dish on that. just remember to put a flag on the top as flagpoles are exempt from planning laws. i know its off topic and i dnt want to argue just looking for solutions

I think you'll find it's not that simple if the authorities take an interest in your case and it will be impossible if you don't have a garden, as is the case for thousands of flat-dwellers.

(25-10-2009 08:19 )Forum Style Wrote:  I believe this is yet another way that Cellcast are intentionally 'punishing' viewers who choose not to call the shows (which is, after all, the whole point of their existence).

You could well have something there, 'cos they've also started the old "if you want me to get my tits out you'll have to phone me" scam.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2009 09:44 by vila.)
25-10-2009 08:59
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

Well it worked for me no problem. but hey im just looking for solutions for people if everyone just wants to look on the negative side then i will get back in my annoying box!

smile... even on the crap days!
25-10-2009 09:47
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV