babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.16 Average

Toya Carlos - Chat & Discussion

stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Toungue RE: Toya Carlos
sonofapaddy - you're not wrong mate, Toya is absolutely incredible today!!

Ms Toya, please will you wear that outfit more often (with the hair tied back too)? Thank you.

The new set is great and you look amazing on the bed - don't worry about stopping your dress slipping upwards a bit - have you seen Vicki Thomas on Elite, she shows her entire bum off all day long?!!!!

I also like it when you move really slowly and sensually - yes indeed, you know how to tease a man.....
07-11-2009 20:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Toya Carlos
Gotta agree...Toya looks fantastic in her tight yellow dress this evening - it shows her beauiful curvacious body perfectly.
Hopefully some night in the future we will get to see a whole lot more of Toya wearing a whole lot less!! Smile Smile
07-11-2009 20:30
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Rolleyes RE: Toya Carlos
Hello Toya Carlos, just wanted to say you are looking fantastic yet again today.

Live960 have really improved things - the lighting's much better, the picture is somehow sharper - it all looks more professional.

I like the dresses you wear Ms Toya, very figure hugging - is it possible for you to stand up aswell please? Perhaps mix it up between laying on the bed and standing up to give us a twirl?

Keep up the good work - you know that Fernanda was on the pad today but I stayed on your channel? (that's a really big compliment btw).

Best wishes Toya.
12-11-2009 17:44
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(12-11-2009 17:44 )stueyboy Wrote:  Hello Toya Carlos, just wanted to say you are looking fantastic yet again today.

Live960 have really improved things - the lighting's much better, the picture is somehow sharper - it all looks more professional.

I like the dresses you wear Ms Toya, very figure hugging - is it possible for you to stand up aswell please? Perhaps mix it up between laying on the bed and standing up to give us a twirl?

Keep up the good work - you know that Fernanda was on the pad today but I stayed on your channel? (that's a really big compliment btw).

Best wishes Toya.

Although I think Dannie is great, Toya's the only real 'babe' on Live960.

Personally, I'd like to see her on one of the mainstream channels (PP, Elite, etc.) - she deserves a better stage to strut her stuff on.
12-11-2009 18:16
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(07-11-2009 20:30 )tapit54 Wrote:  Hopefully some night in the future we will get to see a whole lot more of Toya wearing a whole lot less!! Smile Smile

Miss Carlos is indeed beautifully curvaceous, but I fear seeing more is something that's never going to happen. I hope I'm wrong and that it's just that she needs to up her confidence first, but she just doesn't stike me as the type of girl that's ever going to lie there flashing her gusset and letting her nipples fall out of her tops like the other day girls do. A brief flash of knicker is I think all we'll ever get.

Miss Carlos, would you be kind enough to confirm/deny that theory Smile
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2009 00:27 by StanTheMan.)
13-11-2009 00:26
steve61 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Toya Carlos - Chat & Discussion
Looking wonderful this afternoon...superb woman! Smile
25-11-2009 17:56
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-11-2009 00:26 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(07-11-2009 20:30 )tapit54 Wrote:  Hopefully some night in the future we will get to see a whole lot more of Toya wearing a whole lot less!! Smile Smile

Miss Carlos is indeed beautifully curvaceous, but I fear seeing more is something that's never going to happen. I hope I'm wrong and that it's just that she needs to up her confidence first, but she just doesn't stike me as the type of girl that's ever going to lie there flashing her gusset and letting her nipples fall out of her tops like the other day girls do. A brief flash of knicker is I think all we'll ever get.

Miss Carlos, would you be kind enough to confirm/deny that theory Smile

there used to be a video of the gorgeous miss carlos in the shower unleashing her fantastic assestsTongue but she asked for it to be removedHuh shame bacause she was gorgeous all wet n shinyShy
26-11-2009 09:58
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

The White 'cat suit' outfit yesterday afternoon was just A M A Z I N G...

Forget about Blair 'stopping the traffic', Toya would cause a riot if she walked into a room dressed like thatHeartHeartHeartHeart

Why is there so liitle of her out there - I've looked?

Why don't one of the mainstream channels grab her?

She's way too classy for Live960 - bit like keeping a Maserati in a lock-up!
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2009 10:50 by MeTarzan.)
26-11-2009 10:49
Kopite 1 Offline
Junior Poster

Toya is looking Hot and sexy in her green dress today, wish those breasts would just fall out thru the sides though. Alas me thinks that will never happen, But what a babe she is.
29-11-2009 14:13
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

I bet the nipples are attached to it , i have been on standbye just waiting for the oops moment, lol!!! Tongue

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
29-11-2009 14:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV