Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 122 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Stevie - Chat, Discussion and Pics

Danzig Offline
Master Poster

RE: Stevie Ex Bangbabes Moved Stations
A few pics of sexy Stevie.Big Grin

[Image: ste_thumb.jpg] [Image: ste1_thumb.jpg] [Image: ste4_thumb.jpg] [Image: ste8_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com

www.brooke-lee-playmates.com
------------------------------------------------------------
'The best way to get the better of temptation is to give in to it
26-09-2009 12:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

I've been away on holiday and it looks like my No 1 babe has been performing as well as ever after reading the forum.

Looking forward to seeing her in action quite soon.

Has she been on her own or has she performed with any of the other babes?

26-09-2009 15:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

mainly on her own but she has presented with other babes

Piper Niven Superfan
26-09-2009 18:24
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

another great show by Stevie last night and damn that shower scene was hot!!!!! Smile
27-09-2009 07:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-09-2009 07:45 )theone1986 Wrote:  another great show by Stevie last night and damn that shower scene was hot!!!!! Smile

a great show i agree but the best bit was when stevie was all oiled up

Piper Niven Superfan
27-09-2009 10:56
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I thought they were going to ruin that section when it started in split screen, especially as they gave her slightly less than half the screen and she was moving about a lot more than Paige. Fortunately they had a sudden rush of sanity.

That superb body of hers looked scrumptiously succulent when it was all oiled up. Great stuff.

Her producer was a bit of a puzzle. Much of her movement on Freeview is very good considering the usual restrictions and yet he seemed to be ticking her off for using words like 'naughty' which, although banned in the early days of BS on FV, has been allowed for months.

Don't worry about it Stevie, just say whatever you think suits the occasion - to hell with ridiculous euphemisms! I'm sure that practically all of us would prefer honesty rather than the pure hypocrisy of that awful c-word.
27-09-2009 18:04
beller Offline
Senior Poster

AFAIR I think it was the word "filthy" that she got told off for. Lori was using "naughty" (as well as the awful "c-word" on freeview last night) without any problem.
28-09-2009 10:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-09-2009 18:04 )vila Wrote:  I thought they were going to ruin that section when it started in split screen, especially as they gave her slightly less than half the screen and she was moving about a lot more than Paige. Fortunately they had a sudden rush of sanity.

That superb body of hers looked scrumptiously succulent when it was all oiled up. Great stuff.

Her producer was a bit of a puzzle. Much of her movement on Freeview is very good considering the usual restrictions and yet he seemed to be ticking her off for using words like 'naughty' which, although banned in the early days of BS on FV, has been allowed for months.

Don't worry about it Stevie, just say whatever you think suits the occasion - to hell with ridiculous euphemisms! I'm sure that practically all of us would prefer honesty rather than the pure hypocrisy of that awful c-word.

im sure once stevie has been on a while on bs and the other channels shell know what the rules are with what she can say. but does seem confusing that she can move like she does on bs but not be able to speak filthy. probably down to the fact freeview is tamer than sky and stevie isnt used to it

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2009 10:49 by Rammyrascal.)
28-09-2009 10:48
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(28-09-2009 10:31 )beller Wrote:  AFAIR I think it was the word "filthy" that she got told off for. Lori was using "naughty" (as well as the awful "c-word" on freeview last night) without any problem.

The first time she 'corrected' herself was for 'filthy', but later it was for 'naughty'. I was surprised to witness the same thing happening on Partyland last night. I think the problem is the informal, unofficial, unwritten, and, some might say, illegal nature of the so-called 'Freeview Rules'. Different producers evidently interpret them in different ways.
28-09-2009 19:48
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(28-09-2009 19:48 )vila Wrote:  
(28-09-2009 10:31 )beller Wrote:  AFAIR I think it was the word "filthy" that she got told off for. Lori was using "naughty" (as well as the awful "c-word" on freeview last night) without any problem.

The first time she 'corrected' herself was for 'filthy', but later it was for 'naughty'. I was surprised to witness the same thing happening on Partyland last night. I think the problem is the informal, unofficial, unwritten, and, some might say, illegal nature of the so-called 'Freeview Rules'. Different producers evidently interpret them in different ways.

Last week, or possibly the week before, I distinctly heard Reede telling anyone under the age of 18 to "bugger off" at the start of one of the freeview shows. It was while I was watching at midnight, so it would have been either BS1 or PG.
28-09-2009 20:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV