babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 122 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Stevie - Chat, Discussion and Pics

Danzig Offline
Master Poster

RE: Stevie Ex Bangbabes Moved Stations
Still doesn't really explain why BB didn't try harder to persuade her to stay...they must have a decent replacement in mind I am beginning to feel.

--------------------------------------------------------------
'The best way to get the better of temptation is to give in to it.'
17-09-2009 08:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree bangbabes must have someone to bring in as losing stevie is a blow for them. i thought stevie did well on her bs debut. nice outfits especially the black bra and leather hotpants combo and to me gave the same performance she did on bb pre freeview. a bit tamer when she was on freeview but not by much. once she's worked a few nights on bs freeview shell be a lot better but nonetheless a good debut

and now she's with cellcast hopefully theyll do a site for stevie. cant wait to see her with the likes of, amanda, caty, daryl and reede and also louise

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2009 08:35 by Rammyrascal.)
17-09-2009 08:32
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Stevie's move is a bit disappointing, as far as I'm concerned.

(16-09-2009 23:49 )Nigma Wrote:  Seems like a step down tbh [.] Worse picture, more limiting sets and a tendancy to stifle the girls performances.

Spot on. I've said it before, and I'll say it again (here!): Babestation means a poorer picture (909 is very soft-focus since they've switched to the wide-screen format, and the lighting is still not bright enough compared to Bang Babes and Elite), more microphone jabber over the girls performances as they try to flog photo sets, and shorter, and choppier stints on the beds, as the babe on mic interrupts the performance of the babe on the bed by jumping on alongside her and wrecking the vibe. Then there's the almost universally hated split-screen to contend with.

It's a shame the way they keep fiddling with the 'shape' of these shows, and that goes for almost all the channels. When Stevie first started on Bang Babes, that shows presentation was about as good as it gets. It was simply and strongly organised - simple, classic bed sets that didn't draw attention to themselves and get in the way of the performance; strong lighting; good camera-work; a sharply defined picture, and you got a solid 45 minutes of each babe before they rested and rotated. BB has since become fussier (the kitsch locker-room/tube train sets) and more chopped up, so in that sense Stevie moving isn't as painful as it would've been half a year ago. Bang Babes is still a more organised show than the messily structured Babestation though, and I'd still prefer Stevie to be on there, or failing that, Elite.
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2009 18:20 by Addison.)
17-09-2009 17:52
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

This "Big Name" replacment, could it be a daytime babe???? BB must be confident to let one of their top girls go. Know who my money is on!!Big Laugh
17-09-2009 18:31
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

18-09-2009 14:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

(17-09-2009 08:18 )Danzig Wrote:  Still doesn't really explain why BB didn't try harder to persuade her to stay...they must have a decent replacement in mind I am beginning to feel.

--------------------------------------------------------------
'The best way to get the better of temptation is to give in to it.'

lets be realistic, very doubtful that a girl will say they got sacked, just does not look good. stevie was their best so there loss.

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
18-09-2009 14:22
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Maybe it was just financial at the end of the day. Donna Duke left BS for BB for better money maybe Stevie did the same...they certainly need a big draw like her on Freeview.

------------------------------------------------------------
'The best way to get the better of temptation is to give in to it'
18-09-2009 15:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-09-2009 18:31 )SOCATOA Wrote:  This "Big Name" replacment, could it be a daytime babe???? BB must be confident to let one of their top girls go. Know who my money is on!!Big Laugh

victoria? i want her back on nights

Piper Niven Superfan
18-09-2009 15:09
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

I think like Topman 47 said Stevie said that it was her decision to leave, perhaps she thought it was time for a change. I know the rules on Babestation are different to Bangbabes and it's a little more taim. but I am just Happy to have Stevie back on my screen Smile

Anyway a few more pics Big Grin

[Image: ko29xv2pns2t2gdyxu2g_thumb.jpg] [Image: ifpb84x3m5urvpku9pa_thumb.jpg] [Image: xi5ahai90u0w20lt6qe_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2009 15:45 by theone1986.)
18-09-2009 15:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

same here. babestation is tamer than bb but nice to see stevie back

Piper Niven Superfan
18-09-2009 16:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV