Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.65 Average

Are Cellcast having problems?

Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

RE: Are Cellcast having problems?
It's hard to find balance with this when there's so many points of view... You got the girls, customers, producers, owner(s), regulators/authorities, etc, and nobody's gonna solve any problems without taking all this into account...

But the bottom line is this... Who has the power? The regulators/authorities & owner(s)/producers.

Why are the regulators/authorities on Cellcast's case in particular? Too much advertising, not enough entertainment for TV. Marketing ploys aimed to "hoodwink" potential customers, hidden costs, etc. There are too many examples, but here's an obvious one... Girl(s) is onscreen, instant messenger on website(s) pops up offering to chat with same girl(s) when they're onscreen! Who answers these messages? An offscreen granny or something? Cellcast do this more than any of the other channels. Not only does it make Cellcast look bad, it makes the girls look bad - and the buck stops with those in charge. You can only get away with this type of thing for so long... It's just bad business! It's effectively no different from other forms of "corporate shafting", but when it comes to adult entertainment, gambling, etc, you're always gonna have more heat on you. In the long run it's much smarter to play the game straight up...

Unless the owner(s) has very deep pockets and doesn't give a damn, then the only reason these channels are still going is the girls... The question is does the owner(s) at Cellcast really care? As things stand I have my doubts, but they should. They generally have a good bunch of girls (despite all the departures) who are unable to "maximise their potential" under the current format. It's set up like a 24/7 cash machine designed to make a "quick buck", rather than thinking long term and building a "real empire". They are just "going through the motions" when there's so much potential to be something more...

There is definitely an opportunity for a channel operator to move away from the competition with the right strategy. Even with the current rules as they stand, there are moves that could be made to send things in the right direction...

Winston Wolfe

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
23-10-2009 17:29
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

17-06-2011 21:23
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Still doing better than Elite though,Yo!
17-06-2011 21:28
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(17-06-2011 21:28 )Steve Sm© Wrote:  Still doing better than Elite though,Yo!

You know that to be a 'fact'?
17-06-2011 21:32
HEX!T Away
Retired

(17-06-2011 21:28 )Steve Sm© Wrote:  Still doing better than Elite though,Yo!

wtf??? steve going all cellcast fanboy???? say it aint soooooo!!!!....Surprised

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2011 22:02 by HEX!T.)
17-06-2011 22:01
rising son Offline
Junior Poster

(17-06-2011 21:23 )Chilly pidd='845705 Wrote:Cellcast still in the red:

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/Cellcas...l?x=0&.v=1

if cellcast are losing money despite all the scams. does this mean we can expect even more osgs and interuptions? looks like the customers have got wise to the lies
18-06-2011 18:47
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I hope Cellcast is losing money. I know that's mean, and not a responsible way to act, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if I knew they were going under. Some nice shows here and there doesn't make up for the constant interruptions and osg's and obvious lies.
18-06-2011 19:45
dominar rygel xvi Offline
Master Poster

(18-06-2011 18:47 )rising son Wrote:  looks like the customers have got wise to the lies

no you've got it wrong, cellcast sales are 14% up on the year before.
18-06-2011 21:55
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(18-06-2011 19:45 )mrmann Wrote:  I hope Cellcast is losing money. I know that's mean, and not a responsible way to act, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if I knew they were going under. Some nice shows here and there doesn't make up for the constant interruptions and osg's and obvious lies.

Why wish for them to go under? I guess that means you want less choice and lets face it with the odd exception; bland mediocrity? If so then why not simply choose to watch the other channels?
I would rather wish that BS go from strength to strength by commencing a policy of honesty and loyalty to all their customers.
I would wish that they stop the constant interuptions and cut out the unneccesary osg. I would wish that BS stop ripping loyal callers off, stop favouring those who simply listen and cut the price of calls to encourage those who can't afford to call in these financially difficult times.

I would certainly not wish to see the BS channels go under. To wish that is simply negative.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2011 09:21 by bytor.)
19-06-2011 09:18
the fat parky Offline
Junior Poster

Cellcast costs are high because of their commitment to freeview as those channels are expensive to operate.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2011 10:56 by the fat parky.)
19-06-2011 10:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV