Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.65 Average

Are Cellcast having problems?

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Are Cellcast having problems?
(20-06-2011 02:54 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Is this not what we've been telling BS for the past several months and from what i've seen whilst flicking through the channels on the last two nights, they seem to have Lolly on for several hours at a time. So, I think Cellcast are clearly struggling because they are probably only just making enough money to clear their over-heads.
Having the same girls are on night after night does not imply that cellcast are 'clearly' struggling. What it clearly states is that they are currently short handed. Lolly, Camilla and the twins have always had too much screen time compared to the other girls so I would not make too much out of that.
About 75% of the girls have been away for a week at a time over the last couple of weeks on a photo shoot\holiday paid for and organised by BS. Now I might be being simplistic here but organising all this, the hair and make up team, photographer and all the background staff plus accommodation and travel costs? Not a sign of a business about to go tits up in my opinionBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2011 09:09 by bytor.)
20-06-2011 09:08
Find all posts by this user
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(19-06-2011 19:28 )skateguy Wrote:  I'm no business expert, but I'm not sure whether making a loss or a profit in isolation is relevant. If you're making a loss in x year, x year + 1 etc, is the important thing not whether you can service your debt?

Cellcast don't have any debt though, according to their accounts, apart from £100,000 they owe to one of their own directors.

By the way, if anyone wants to make an offer for Cellcast and get control of a few babe channels, to buy it outright (100% of the shares) would at the current share price cost you £2.33 million.
20-06-2011 09:45
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

I could be barking up the wrong tree with regard the correct web site but has anybody taken the trouble to type in Cellcast TV in to whichever search engine you use, because if you do there accounts are published there for anyone to read.
20-06-2011 20:02
Fishface Offline
Senior Poster

(20-06-2011 20:02 )matt38 Wrote:  I could be barking up the wrong tree with regard the correct web site but has anybody taken the trouble to type in Cellcast TV in to whichever search engine you use, because if you do there accounts are published there for anyone to read.

Results are here

http://www.digitallook.com/news/rns/4270...sults_html

AGM next week according to that

Potentially still time to buy shares in order to attend and put questions to the board though cutting it fine to arrange the necessary paperwork
21-06-2011 06:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV