Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
(14-11-2009 15:40 )sad bloke Wrote:  What is the story with Anna?

You need to look in Anna's thread here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...92&page=69
14-11-2009 18:24
Find all posts by this user
sad bloke Offline
Senior Poster

(14-11-2009 18:24 )Mellow Wrote:  
(14-11-2009 15:40 )sad bloke Wrote:  What is the story with Anna?

You need to look in Anna's thread here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...92&page=69

Yes thanks mate I have, can't understand why Elite are messing us around??
Maybe Danica will be on instead?? laugh
14-11-2009 18:41
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

According to my dodgy maths Danica owes us another shift after last weekend. Tongue

Anyway the short notice shift of Anna looks like Elite have some kind of 'surprise' planned.
They are getting rather good at springing surprises.
14-11-2009 18:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

Surprises suck.I cant see round corners either.

What did i miss?
14-11-2009 18:58
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(13-11-2009 23:41 )T-850 Wrote:  You know if i was a caller paying £1.50 a minute to a wank show and asked to see titties i'd expect to see titties, specially at this time of night. And its not much of a show where most of the night she just stands, sits, leans against a wall, sits, stands, leans against a wall, sits etc....all the time holding her arms across her chest. Checking her watch every 10 mins is annoying too.

You've done this show too often now its getting boring, time to up Danica's night game Elite.

I agree. To be fair cara brett is giving Danica a serious run for her money anyway and she looks more filthy too.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
14-11-2009 19:25
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I guess some people lack imagination and prefer everything out there in the open.
14-11-2009 19:38
HEX!T Away
Retired

nah i dont think its that m8, its the paige tyler syndrome. you eather get em out or stay on the dayshow is what i think he's getting at.

to be honest last nights show was just more of the same to me too,. it was great the first couple of shows, but a tease can only go so far without it getting boring, even for the most patent man. frustration sets in and eventualy that will turn into resentment and its a very fine line to walk, but eventualy you have to eather step up or step away.
i think in this case danica best step away and leave the nights to the girls who can.
why say step away? well she probably has other modeling commitments that require her to be whiter than white,. if so, and they mean more to her than pleasing a bunch of wankers (so to speak) then she should realy knock it on the head.
if not then go all out balls to the wall full throttle.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 20:40 by HEX!T.)
14-11-2009 20:38
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^ Nah, keep doing what she's doing is what I say. If you still don't get the teasing show she puts on, then you'll never get it, plus, seeing her do this is always going to be better than Danica not doing these two hour shows. Even if everyone else stops watching, I know I'll still be tuning in to see this leggy blonde doing her thing. Smile
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 20:45 by Chilly.)
14-11-2009 20:45
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Flashing her pussy and nips, rubbing her pussy and tasting it, talking filth on the phone......hardly whiter than white. Danica doesn't do nights. Danica is so good she has created a new category known as the Danica slot (not to be confused with the other Danica slot that she frequently flashes). The 9-11pm slot didn't exist before Danica and I for one hope that Elite can persuade other daytime girls who will probably never do nights to have a platform to get that little bit more naughty and show us some of the things we will never see before 9. Roll up Cara Brett, Kitty Lea, Emma Ashley, Julia Crown and other yet to be seen lovelies. No matter how good they are it will still be the Danica slot just like no-one else can wear that gold swimsuit.Smile

Man cannot live on head alone.
14-11-2009 21:04
HEX!T Away
Retired

(14-11-2009 20:45 )Chilly Wrote:  ^^^ Nah, keep doing what she's doing is what I say. If you still don't get the teasing show she puts on, then you'll never get it, plus, seeing her do this is always going to be better than Danica not doing these two hour shows. Even if everyone else stops watching, I know I'll still be tuning in to see this leggy blonde doing her thing. Smile
im not saying il stop watchin, it just isnt a must see event that it was when she first did it. but what i am saying is if they dont let her step up then she will end up in the same predicament as paige tyler where the critics become very vocal, and the chances are they wont be doing it to get at her, just use her as an excuse to argue in the forum.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 23:22 by HEX!T.)
14-11-2009 22:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66