Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(30-09-2011 08:12 )Starblade Wrote:  What rot. Its a massive loss to her fans.

Of course danica's fans will be not happy with this need but as I've said before overall for elite danica isn't a big loss, they've brought in several new babes on days and also replaced her on nights as well. Hopefully danica can still do the odd appearance on days. Agree danica's best time on elite was about a year or so ago with some very hot nightshows

danica does seem now to be concentrating on commercial modelling and the lads mags and hope she does well

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2011 19:04 by Rammyrascal.)
30-09-2011 14:36
Find all posts by this user
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(30-09-2011 14:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Of course danica's fans will be not happy with this need but as I've said before overall for elite danica isn't a big loss, they've brought in several new babes on days and also replaced her on nights as well. Hopefully danica can still do the odd appearance on days. Agree danica's best time on elite was about a year or so ago with some very hot nightshows

danica does seem now to be concentrating on commercial modelling and the ladd mags and hope she does well

danica might not have seen Nikki-Jayne's double vag scene but I have Smile

l thought that you was one of the best on this forum but the statement that Elite had already replaced Danica is a load of rot the only one that comes anywhere near to Danica's looks is Leah. The rest of the Elite girls are pretty but not in Danica's class you could only replace Danica with Danica.
The Pretty One

(This post was last modified: 30-09-2011 14:53 by brinsford.)
30-09-2011 14:52
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(30-09-2011 14:52 )brinsford Wrote:  l thought that you was one of the best on this forum but the statement that Elite had already replaced Danica is a load of rot the only one that comes anywhere near to Danica's looks is Leah. The rest of the Elite girls are pretty but not in Danica's class you could only replace Danica with Danica.
The Pretty One

or this rapper.laugh

[Image: image.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg]
30-09-2011 15:00
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(30-09-2011 14:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Of course danica's fans will be not happy with this need but as I've said before overall for elite danica isn't a big loss, they've brought in several new babes on days and also replaced her on nights as well.

Yep, and replaced by girls who do more than one shift every now and then. Let's face it, in the end Danica was a luxury. A luxury that could be sustained thanks to the girls who keep the business of Elite TV going by working full shifts night after night, but are also the girls that rarely get any credit.
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2011 15:13 by Chilly.)
30-09-2011 15:10
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Danica's name reflects well on the Elite Website and brand. She is a known covergirl and a beautiful woman. However Elite have been smart and most of the new signings are well know page 3 girls or Magazine covergirls, (Melissa, Leah etc). So Danica fans will miss her, (even moreso as she has, for the time being, taken a break from the babechannels, rather than just switching channels.) but in terms of roster availability and cover, Danica leaving is not a problem for Elite. They aren't carried by a single 'name', they have IMO the best overall roster of any of the babe channels.

So if Danica goes on to be sucessful away from babeshows, I wish her luck, but equally if she returns to Elite I will be more than happy to see her on the TV.
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2011 19:12 by bcl.)
30-09-2011 15:45
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I for one will miss her presence on Elite. Recent restrictions on the channels have meant her best work was a year ago but no one has come close to this girls looks since my time in this forum. Some are more sexual, Lori, Danni and Fernanda some are compete filth on the phone like Amanda and Caty but Danica had aa good alround package.

I don't think she looks as good in a picture as she does when on moving camera however. But I will miss her as they say in Royal circles the Queen is dead long live the Queen we will all move on to the next one!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
30-09-2011 17:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-09-2011 14:52 )brinsford Wrote:  
(30-09-2011 14:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Of course danica's fans will be not happy with this need but as I've said before overall for elite danica isn't a big loss, they've brought in several new babes on days and also replaced her on nights as well. Hopefully danica can still do the odd appearance on days. Agree danica's best time on elite was about a year or so ago with some very hot nightshows

danica does seem now to be concentrating on commercial modelling and the ladd mags and hope she does well

danica might not have seen Nikki-Jayne's double vag scene but I have Smile

l thought that you was one of the best on this forum but the statement that Elite had already replaced Danica is a load of rot the only one that comes anywhere near to Danica's looks is Leah. The rest of the Elite girls are pretty but not in Danica's class you could only replace Danica with Danica.
The Pretty One

just shown what a blinkered and obsessive fanboy you are of danica here brinsford and i stand by what i say earlier. danica has been replaced. whilst danica has been off the past couple of months elite has had 4 new babes on days, the return of leah francis and the debuts of daisy watts, clare richards and next week sees the debut of elite's most recent signing caitlin wynters. Also on nights has seen the debut of lisa lorenzo and harley. so whilst i can understand why danica fans are upset with the news that danica is having a break from elite (not left as danica has said she may still do the odd day appearance).

but overall danica isnt a big loss for elite and as chilly says danica has been a luxury over recent months being sustained by elite babes who put in shift after shift and rarely get any credit, for me 2 babes espeically charlie oneal and ashley emma, both of them have their critics but one thing they cant be criticised for it that they put the shifts in.

do wish danica all the best with everything but hope she can make the odd appearance still on elite

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2011 19:05 by Rammyrascal.)
30-09-2011 18:59
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

[Image: image-44E7_4E899638.jpg]
[Image: image-E035_4E899638.jpg]

Danica in Nuts tomorrow

03-10-2011 12:07
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids
Just been put on nuts website shes got some new pics in there 2moro

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
03-10-2011 13:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Looking nice there

Moderator Notice - As Danica will apparently no longer be doing nights for Elite TV, but may return to do the occasional day shift, this thread is closed. Chat relating to & pics of Danica should be posted in her daytime thread.

Piper Niven Superfan
03-10-2011 14:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66