Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
lol... chilly!!! calm down... its not that bad, at least she has put some effort into her presentation.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
24-02-2011 01:54
Find all posts by this user
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

I never thought the day would come when two beautiful scantily clad blondes would fail to turn me on but tonight it happened. Where was the passion? where was the effort? where was the eroticism? I try not to be too critical of any of the girls on any babe channel, but Danica,s 2for1 with Sophia was a complete non event. There was more smouldering and sexually charged atmosphere in Danica,s Nut,s video shoot.

I waited for Danica and Sophia,s to get together so i could call, but what a disappointment it turned out to be.
24-02-2011 02:12
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ So true, but others will rave about how amazing it was. You wait and see. Wink Sophia obviously offers something different to what Lori does, but after two hours of pretty much nothing, well, I did hope that the 'gurner' would've been allowed to once again get the best out of Danica during her final hour. Oh well, there's always next time. Cool
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2011 02:24 by Chilly.)
24-02-2011 02:17
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I enjoyed her solo section. Yes, she didn't do much more than usual but the outfit was fantastic and she looked like she was enjoying herself. Some decent camera work and positions. Overall, not great, but for Danica? Pretty decent.

I didn't watch much of the 2-4-1, but what I saw reminded me of TVX or BS when they have two girls sharing the screen but on different options. Definitely would have preferred Danica to stay solo for once eek

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
24-02-2011 02:19
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

I thought it was rubbish from beginning to end. Someone said camera work was great... but there were no creative angles or close ups at all. Just my personal preference but I don't like the rubber stuff, I don't think it's her style. None of the mags have dressed her like that which I guess is for good reason. I don't know what everyone was expecting from a 241 with Sophia, last time it was shite too. Oh well. Good job Paige Tyler was on. Sorry.
24-02-2011 09:23
director Offline
Junior Poster

(24-02-2011 09:23 )countryboy Wrote:  I thought it was rubbish from beginning to end. Someone said camera work was great... but there were no creative angles or close ups at all. Just my personal preference but I don't like the rubber stuff, I don't think it's her style. None of the mags have dressed her like that which I guess is for good reason. I don't know what everyone was expecting from a 241 with Sophia, last time it was shite too. Oh well. Good job Paige Tyler was on. Sorry.

Those people on this forum who dont like Danica or any other girls simlpe, dont watch
24-02-2011 09:28
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

The only girl who has ever really got Danica's juices flowing is Caty Cole. Bring on Danica and Caty 3SmileSmileSmile

ps Brinsford must be in a bit of a state after Danica's shout outSmile
24-02-2011 09:30
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(24-02-2011 09:28 )director Wrote:  Those people on this forum who dont like Danica or any other girls simlpe, dont watch

oh for god sake... here we go again... mate, if you bothered to read this forum instead of dipping in and making an inane comment that lacks opinion, humour, wit or intelligence you'd see that I raved about her show last week. Just because I didn't like her show this week doesn't mean I don't like her.
24-02-2011 10:27
terence Offline

i taped (recorded for anybody under 25!) the show but haven't seen it yet. i hoped coming on here i might read good reports on the 241. oh well, maybe next time. she needs to be with caty. all the other girls are to sub and won't take the lead and in a good 241 somebody needs to take the lead. get her with caty, the rest, i'm afraid, is a waste of time.Sad

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2011 15:03 by terence.)
24-02-2011 10:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

i liked the fact she changed it up with the rubber look. much better than the mismatched bra and panties of the last show.
the thing is if shes gonna dress like a dom she needs to act like 1.
what ever she dresses in i would hope she would take on the persona as that adds more to the overall performance.
when sophia turned up danica should have taken control of her like a dom should or vise versa. either way the effect was way less dramatic than it could have been.
as for girls calling (she mentioned it early on in the 241) wor lass says "her lack of actual experience with girls is telling". also it's a bit intimidating because shes so pretty...
i would recommend danica record her own shows and look at them with an detached un-bias or even critical view, especially her 241 sections...
she will see that the girl on screen doesn't look entirely comfy doing em and could possibly figure out a better plan of attack so to speak.
PFFT! women...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2011 12:26 by HEX!T.)
24-02-2011 12:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66