Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(22-02-2011 21:52 )countryboy Wrote:  Here we go again... pages of theory. Next time she needs to be allowed to get her pants off... end of, simple as... We know we can't see fanny, but we can sure as he'll see that lovely arse and multi award winning and much honoured crotch area.

Hmmm the pants off theory. Let me give it some thought and come back on this one. I feel a thesis may be necessary.Wink

If only I had concentrated as hard at school as I do looking at Danica's arse who knows where I could be now?
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2011 22:29 by Webbiola.)
22-02-2011 22:27
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

(22-02-2011 21:44 )Webbiola Wrote:  Danica's best shows have always involved her having a clear idea about what she was setting out to do. The swimsuit teases, the sexy lingerie, the fur coat vamp and crucially she followed the tease through to a conclusion with no outfit change and just herself on screen throughout.
I have just watched again (purely in the interests of research) one of her first gold swimsuit night shows from 2009 and quite frankly, despite not going topless she was as good as I remember her being. A twinkle in her eyes and really happy to be performing and very, very cheeky. I know Ofcom have put a stop to some of Danica's trademark 'slips' but I am sure there is scope to tease us into submission.
On a personal note I do hope she continues to show us her lovely bum and make the most of her gorgeous slender, toned frame and walk around a little so we get a good look at all of her (well, nearly all).Tongue
I can't wait for my weekly fix (and the weekly bit is great news as it's been a while since we have seen her this regularly)and she does offer something different which is most welcome in this neck of the woods anyway.Smile

ah! finally sum1 has been bothered to actually go look at her older shows and has come back with the same opinion i and most of the other so called moaners hold. she is capable of much better.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
22-02-2011 22:57
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

Hexit, most of us do compare the old shows with the new ones. It's what fuels this thread. The disagreement was whether the last one harked back to those days given restrictions... I thought it did, but some thought it didn't.
23-02-2011 00:05
HEX!T Away
Retired

wow, quite a tune change.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2011 00:15 by HEX!T.)
23-02-2011 00:14
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

This is boring now.if you like her watch her if you don't well do something else!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
23-02-2011 01:22
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(23-02-2011 01:22 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  This is boring now.if you like her watch her if you don't well do something else!

This bitch fest over Danica has been going on since day one. If you don't like it, then don't read this thread. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2011 01:27 by Chilly.)
23-02-2011 01:25
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I read it in the hope something constructive,original or new is posted if it's just a bitch fest in your words then it's pretty poor!but whatever gets you off I suppose.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
23-02-2011 01:31
HEX!T Away
Retired

i would have though your spidey sense would have kicked in and gave you some forwarning... Tongue

23-02-2011 05:11
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(23-02-2011 01:31 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I read it in the hope something constructive,original or new is posted if it's just a bitch fest in your words then it's pretty poor!but whatever gets you off I suppose.

Come on sweetsugar, constructive, original, new? Not something I would associate with this thread or indeed this forum (even I am not immune to repeating repeating myself), except on that very rare occasion when something unexpected happens. It's been quite a while since she got the overwhelmingly positive reviews she used to get but who knows? Indeed that's one of the reasons why I have always watched Danica, you never quite knew what you were going to get and she regularly surprised us. Not so much now but Ofcom, wider career opportunities and I guess the length of time she's been doing this now have put paid to the unpredictability. It now seems to be more a case of whether she is up for it or not. Great to see her on every week though.Wink
23-02-2011 09:01
HEX!T Away
Retired

thing is webby. they are all for blaming ofcom. yet we have all seen how far caty, charlie, lori, go... so claiming its ofcoms fault isnt washing with me... it shouldn't with any other sane member here.as you say its more to do with whether she can be bothered or not. i mean slow and sultry is fine, but theres such a thing as taking to much time, and yeah i would like to see her work up a sweat. it would make a change from her current, lets see if i can match the speed of paint drying.

(This post was last modified: 23-02-2011 10:02 by HEX!T.)
23-02-2011 10:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66