Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(15-02-2011 16:06 )HEX!T Wrote:  sorry winsaw, its not up to the cam op what the girl does. his job is to frame her correctly and make sure anything that shouldn't be and is kept out. the floor manager and director will occasionally give the girls direction on where to stand. but they will do that from the galleries. 90 percent of the time its up to the girl, what poses, what angles to give and how energetic she wants to be.
as freebird says. the negative reviews aren't really an expression of how poor the show is, but how disappointed the viewers are that she isn't producing the shows we know she is capable of.

i agree it should be the girl calling the shots, but the point i was making is with Danica this is not going to happen, to get a good show from her the show needs to be overly produced, this is why i think the 241 can be good as the outer girl can tell her what to do.
she did do some good shows in the past, she was the best day show girl i have ever seen, and her first night shows when she seemed unable to keep her pus under cover blue me away, but she can't do that type of show today

(15-02-2011 18:55 )countryboy Wrote:  If you added in hands down the front of the nicks, pants down and a pussy slip, it would have been exactly like her olds show

i agree with countryboy on this, but yes would love her to do a show like Caty, but sadly i think this my never happen,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-02-2011 14:31
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol m8 again you misunderstand me, it wasn't the hands down the pants her best shows came after that. although they were good shows i know they were going to far. she did a good half dozen shows after the 3 where she was going to far.
like i say, she has lost that X-factor that she had b4 her break. there has been no progression in her performance at all, if anything they have slipped back some.
honestly did it look like she had put any effort into her last show?.
mismatched bra and panties?. the bra looked like it had been put in with the colours 1s 2 often, and the panties were the generic safety's that girls wear on a date they know isnt gonna go nowhere.
for me the whole show was a bit of a let down. it was valentines day and the hottest girl on the channels could hardly melt and ice cube.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
16-02-2011 17:48
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

I wonder what next Wednesday will bring ,swimsuit,bra & thong,lace, leather,plastic can't wait what I would like is Caty's Babe Watch red swimming costume what a tease Danica would be in that. As for a 241 Paige I don't think that would work and it would give the moaners a chance to have a nock at Danica,well how about a 341 with Lori and Sophia now that would be some thing.Roll on Wednesday.

18-02-2011 16:22
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(18-02-2011 16:22 )brinsford Wrote:  I wonder what next Wednesday will bring

This thread yet again being more entertaining that Danica's show is what next Wednesday will bring. Wink Big Grin
18-02-2011 16:48
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

What ever Danica brings to the screen it's got to be better than the same repetitious night shows of late it's not the girls fault it's who tells them what to do.It' a refreshing change when The Pretty One is on more variation than "bed - naked - handthong - norm "

18-02-2011 17:05
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(18-02-2011 17:05 )brinsford Wrote:  What ever Danica brings to the screen it's got to be better than the same repetitious night shows of late it's not the girls fault it's who tells them what to do.It' a refreshing change when The Pretty One is on more variation than "bed - naked - handthong - norm "

Oh come on brinsford you've got to admit you'd like to see her naked! You must have been well pissed off when you said you were gonna ask her to take her keks off, she wanted to but was told she couldn't.
18-02-2011 18:37
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(18-02-2011 18:37 )countryboy Wrote:  Oh come on brinsford you've got to admit you'd like to see her naked! You must have been well pissed off when you said you were gonna ask her to take her keks off, she wanted to but was told she couldn't.

Youre spot on countryboy,and we would all like to see her naked.

18-02-2011 20:29
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

(18-02-2011 20:29 )brinsford Wrote:  Youre spot on countryboy,and we would all like to see her naked.

Not me,i'd like to see her wearing a silver catsuit in a Babechannel homage to Seven Of Nine from Star Trek Voyager whilst resisting Sophia Knight who's dressed as the Borg Queen who's trying to reassimilate Danica/Seven back into the mainstream collective.* Tongue

*In retrospect naked isn't a bad alternative.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
18-02-2011 20:53
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

^
That actually sounds pretty flippin' good. Maybe Afroman could do a cameo as the mutant intergalactic trouser stealer who whips off their pants unnoticed while they wrestle for supremacy?
18-02-2011 21:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

(18-02-2011 21:19 )Rise Wrote:  ^
That actually sounds pretty flippin' good. Maybe Afroman could do a cameo as the mutant intergalactic trouser stealer who whips off their pants unnoticed while they wrestle for supremacy?

NO dudes to spoil the fantasy,i'll allow,as a concession Vikki T. dressed as Captain Janeway as a spoiler to prolong 'The Prime Erective'.But this Federation is operated under the terms and conditions of the Khitomer Accord,as negotiated by Captain Spock,which states "No destructive weapons in the neutral zone" so that deffo rules out Afroman Tongue Big Grin

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
18-02-2011 21:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66