Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
She did leave the set, what went on though is anyone's guess. The reason people are upset by her preformance is because she has set the bar so high in recent weeks, so everyone (including myself) thought that tonight was going to be even better.

Even if it was a rubbish show by her standards, I still think we're lucky to see someone that stunning grace our screens. I hope tonight hasn't had a negative impact on her, as one bad show doesn't take away from the last few weeks.

I'm sure she'll be back, but next time, and this also includes myself, maybe we should expect a little less. Then she might really give us a huge surprise.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 01:13 by Chilly.)
09-10-2009 23:36
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

well said chilly. now it's time to enjoy the other girls. megan is looking ultra sexy on BS

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2009 23:40 by Robot Devil.)
09-10-2009 23:39
the bhoy Offline
Junior Poster

(09-10-2009 23:36 )Chilly Wrote:  She did leave the set, what went on though is anyone's guess. The reason people are upset by her preformance is because she has set the bar so high in recent weeks, so everyone (including myself) thought that tonight was going to be even better.

Even if it was a rubbish show by her standards, I still think we're lucky to see someone that stunning grace are screens. I hope tonight hasn't had a negative impact on her, as one bad show doesn't take away from the last few weeks.

I'm sure she'll be back, but next time, and this also includes myself, maybe we should expect a little less. Then she might really give us a huge surprise.
we have a long wait to see her anyway think she said she was bak on next sunday
09-10-2009 23:39
bradders60 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(09-10-2009 23:36 )Chilly Wrote:  She did leave the set, what went on though is anyone's guess. The reason people are upset by her preformance is because she has set the bar so high in recent weeks, so everyone (including myself) thought that tonight was going to be even better.

Even if it was a rubbish show by her standards, I still think we're lucky to see someone that stunning grace are screens. I hope tonight hasn't had a negative impact on her, as one bad show doesn't take away from the last few weeks.

I will still watch and phone her phone call doesn't cost much as i dont get past three minutes Tongue
09-10-2009 23:42
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(09-10-2009 23:36 )Chilly Wrote:  I still think we're lucky to see someone that stunning grace are screens. I hope tonight hasn't had a negative impact on her, as one bad show doesn't take away from the last few weeks.

Damn right you hit the nail in the head with that 1!!

I'm just wondering what happened about her walking of. Hopefully some 1 has a vid Big Grin

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
09-10-2009 23:43
bradders60 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(09-10-2009 23:43 )Tintin Wrote:  
(09-10-2009 23:36 )Chilly Wrote:  I still think we're lucky to see someone that stunning grace are screens. I hope tonight hasn't had a negative impact on her, as one bad show doesn't take away from the last few weeks.

I'm just wondering what happened about her walking of. Hopefully some 1 has a vid Big Grin

it was wierd one min she is on the phone looks up at the cameraman gets ups and walks off leaving an empty screen .... unless cameraman got his cock out and she couldn't resist ...the lucky bastard Surprised
09-10-2009 23:46
Tigerboy24 Offline
Junior Poster

if anyoen from Elitetv reads this, can you let us know if shes ok?
09-10-2009 23:46
Irish Stud Offline
Senior Poster

I wonder did she get so nervous that she ran off and puked!!???
09-10-2009 23:48
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(09-10-2009 23:43 )Tintin Wrote:  I'm just wondering what happened about her walking of. Hopefully some 1 has a vid Big Grin

Its not worth making a vid of. She takes a call, someone seems to hang up, she looks surprised (not upset) and then stands up. The cameras zoomed in so you don't really even see her leave.

[Image: screen_shot_2009-10-09_at_23.47.07.jpg]

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
09-10-2009 23:49
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(09-10-2009 23:43 )Tintin Wrote:  

To be honest, you didn't get to see much, as she just calmly walked off the set. The footage we really need is the one from 'behind the scenes', now that would be worth watching. Wink
09-10-2009 23:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66