Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(08-10-2010 00:29 )Rise Wrote:  Danica's website I was surprised to see seems to be developed by a company called GlamourChase as opposed to being an Elite produced site. The last thing I saw from GlamourChase was a glamour model webcam site that was supposed to feature kitty, Charlie and Seren Gibson but which never properly got launched and has now expired.
What that means for the content/quality/launch date of Danica's site I'm not sure.

Doesn't sound very promising. I always thought Elite TV were going to have a site for her, but then, I also thought that Dionne Daniels was going to get her own site with them. bladewave One girl that did get her own site buggered off pretty sharpish after it went live, so maybe Jamie doesn't want history to repeat itself. Wink
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2010 01:15 by Chilly.)
08-10-2010 00:37
Find all posts by this user
kellerman Offline
Rosie B Forever X x X

I would normally support Danica to the hilt! Even bite my tongue when a few of the guys here get a bit close to the knuckle with their comments about Danica's performances, but I know everybody has the right to speak their mind and each to their own!! But I think tonight's performance was lacking just a little tonight!! It Takes a lot more than just a costume change and a lollypop to make a dull night fantastic!! Where was the electricity & pazzaz and why can't Caty Cole or some-other fantastic elite girl join in and help spice up the evening!!

Come on Jamie!! Danica is your perfect fuse which could egg-night your elite firework so why are you holding back???

Ps... If the ring is legit then congratulations Danica, he's a very very lucky man! and I really hope you two will be very happy! Smile

[size=medium]Maxie Rhoads, Paige Phillips, Becca Kelly
08-10-2010 01:19
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

The best bit of the show was probably between 10.45pm and 11.30pm. There was lots of nice tease and Danica was in a lot of places and positions. Tight denim shorts either works for you or it doesn't (maybe some feel the look doesn't naturally show enough body, they look magnificent on her and several people on the thread were suggesting last week they hoped she'd wear denim jeans so maybe the reappearance of the shorts was a variation on that suggestion? If it wasn't her most energetic show, she still moved around far more than some long term regulars on the channel.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2010 03:06 by Rise.)
08-10-2010 03:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

You know what your gonna get with this girl. So its a case of roll with it or do something else. I am def. rolling with it!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
08-10-2010 09:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

me too

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
08-10-2010 09:38
rover1 Offline
Junior Poster

it would be nice if she got her breasts completely out though for more than a few minutes rather than strangleing them with her bra/top etc all the time. completely topless or better still naked, is the way forward
08-10-2010 10:15
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

I quite liked her show. Much more Danica styleee with the right kind of outfits, the lounging about, hands down the pants, couple of minor slips (she needs to change her razor, it's a bit red down there), arse in the camera, a bit of bare arse (more pls). If she now settles into this kind of show/ outfits I'd be happy...ish. Some will be hotter than others - this one a medium and not one I'll be downloading for future enjoyment. There are lots of others that are better. Loved her make-up, she looked amazing.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2010 10:25 by countryboy.)
08-10-2010 10:24
terence Offline

i get what most of you are saying but unless you put fire eaters and jugglers behind her, things are going to get a bit repetative. imo the repetativeness (is that even a word?) would be acceptable if they throw more 241's in. mica, sophia, charlie, even daisey seems up for it, although they'll probably have to get together and tie caty up before hand!Tongue

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
08-10-2010 10:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(08-10-2010 00:17 )dizzy_davidh Wrote:  If Danica is going to make a real go of her website she will have to become a much better all round better performer as no one wants yet another babe site with a blog about what shoots a model is doing and what shoes they bought today along with a bunch of posing glamour pictorials, especially if it's going to have PAYG\subscription content.

On the other hand if the site is going to be raunchy with softcore and or, God help us, hardcore content then she should be going that little bit further on Elite (Elite standards permitting) to help promote the site.

If the website is to be nothing more than a showcase sight then she should be using her time with Elite to determine what her audience wants of her but it seems she is unsure how to do that.

To be fair she has had quite a lot of unfair comments aimed at her rather than at Elite which should have been their target but I think it's safe to say that a lot of her performance issues, if we can call them that, are down to how she is being advised to present herself either through bad management advice (her agent and\or elite) or lack of management advice in the event she doesn't have anyone guiding\representing her.

If things don't pan out she could always supplement her income doing toothpaste or dental related advert work as she has a smashing set of teeth and lips!

I agree. Her website wouldn't be best if full of glamour, soft lense, scented candle type shots. I think the holy grail here would be to make it a more risky extension of her shows, esp for video content. Even if the phone became a prop, it would be brilliant if she were to do 20 min videos that took things just that little bit further... and if the main site content was right and there were regular high-quality updates, you could even make these EliteTV Fantasy Call vids into zipsets where you have to pay extra to download them and there's a new one say every month - but of course they have to show more than the regular site content. And in order to download them you have to be a member. That's the only way these sites can make any money. The best exponent of this is a very successful production house called Spunky in the states that produce this (http://www.katesplayground.com) and made some of the best girls quite a bit of cash. Jamie, you should check this out and produce the site yourselves.
08-10-2010 10:42
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

It is sooooo frustrating watching Danica at times, largely because we all know just what she is capable of doing at her best, however that is something that doesn't come often enough, and last nights show was subpar to me. I'm also getting tired of this 'well we all know what to expect from Danicas night shows'; There is nothing stopping Danica from stepping it up and having a more varied performance level. I mean why not give Danica a shift in the shower ? Or on the big bed that Charlie O and Caty get so often ? It's definitely time to change it up, in fact it's LONG overdue

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2010 11:53 by Robot Devil.)
08-10-2010 11:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66