Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
I missed her first hour, but it doesn't matter as she can't get nude anyway. So far this has been a boring evening from her. Boring one piece outfit, and we haven't seen her bum unfortunately. I like a tease, but wish she'd give us a show like the park bench one, or her second 2-4-1 with Caty. She seemed to really come alive in those sets, but lately she seems to have gone back to being a bit lifeless. Boobs get boring if that's all you are showing. I'm glad she moved to the comfy set though.
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2010 23:33 by mrmann.)
30-08-2010 23:31
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

danica finishin at midnight. whilst not as good as her park bench show, or the one with caty, still been a good night from danica and she's back on fri or sat

Piper Niven Superfan
30-08-2010 23:43
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

I have to say that Danica looks stunning in the black swimsuit (a fave of mine) although she seems to be only wearing half of it. Big Grin

I guess we all have different tastes/preferences etc but for me I've really enjoyed Danica tonight. Smile She seems very relaxed and confident,not at all worried that she is topless most of the time. And prehaps more importantly as far as Elite are concerned pretty busy on the 'phones.
30-08-2010 23:45
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

I can only speak from a personal point of view, but I've really enjoyed watching Danica tonight. She's looking gorgeous, and the black swimsuit is very sexy, especially with her boobs out of it. Most of all, she's looked happy and relaxed.
I'm not a regular night show viewer, but I've now seen three in four days (Alice, Becky/Rachel and Danica). All of them have been excellent, in their own different ways. This means that either Elite are consistently putting on brilliant shows, or I'm too easily pleased laugh Perhaps it's a bit of both.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
30-08-2010 23:52
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

its been poor tonight if i am honest, shes so hit and miss is danica, and i like to defend her where i can, but its not been good tonight. and thats my honest opinion shes barely got her tits out at all and every time i have saw shes been lying down ,

sorry
30-08-2010 23:52
bobek Offline
Banned

So, she hasn't been writhing around like someone filled her swimsuit with itching powder...To be honest, i don't care. I can think of worse ways to kill a couple of hours before i have to think about going back to work after a long weekend Big Grin
30-08-2010 23:53
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(30-08-2010 23:45 )mrwotzup Wrote:  And prehaps more importantly as far as Elite are concerned pretty busy on the 'phones.

Bunch of dullards they were too. Yep, it certainly feels like you've wasted your money when you get these boring twats call in. Sad Can I have a refund, Jamie? Big Grin I think in Danica's world the show ended at 11:45pm, as that was also time she started looking at her watch. Wink It hasn't been a very good performance from her tonight, but there's always next time. Oh, and hopefully the callers will interact more with her when she's next on.
31-08-2010 00:01
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

(30-08-2010 23:52 )chrislatimer Wrote:  its been poor tonight if i am honest, shes so hit and miss is danica, and i like to defend her where i can, but its not been good tonight. and thats my honest opinion shes barely got her tits out at all and every time i have saw shes been lying down ,

sorry

Sorry mate but Danica has had her magnificent boobies out most of the night Big Grin

I have been watching closely Wink
31-08-2010 00:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-08-2010 23:52 )chrislatimer Wrote:  its been poor tonight if i am honest, shes so hit and miss is danica, and i like to defend her where i can, but its not been good tonight. and thats my honest opinion shes barely got her tits out at all and every time i have saw shes been lying down ,

sorry

fair enough chris. but she has had her boobs out a lot especially from 11pm-11:45pm. agree it has been boring in terms of her position as she's been mainly on her back but as ive said before, its been an ok show from danica

she's back fri or sat and usually she's better at weekend

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2010 00:11 by Rammyrascal.)
31-08-2010 00:10
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(31-08-2010 00:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  it has been boring

Here we go again with the negative commentsWink

Was average tonight, very good outfit, poor performance with an okay amount of stroking but sorely lacking in variety of positions. Not sure she was too busy on the phone, was on the mic quite a few times and towards the end there were long periods with no calls. But you never know with Danica, her next show could be another great one.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
31-08-2010 00:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66