Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
I liked the way Danica mentioned a number of times that she'd felt shy about the 2-4-1 but that she was getting into it. It gave a certain flavour to the somewhat laidback pace of the 2-4-1 which made it work in its own right. Dionne Daniels wasn't shy, just a bit passive and inactive, but for once I suppose that style suited the show.

The kissing and 'front to front' section at the start was a lot of fun to watch. I'd like to see Danica try a 2-4-1 with a girl with a more active style... Sophia, Mica or trying again with caty spring to mind, all of whom would be able to keep the ideas moving throughout the whole half hour.

Having said all that, it was still a nice midnight surprise with some good closeups.

...but most importantly.. GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK DANICA! Heart
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2010 02:05 by Rise.)
10-07-2010 00:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

I thought Danica seemed a lot more relaxed showing her boobs during the 2-4-1. She didn't seem bothered about the camera getting too close. Great show tonight..Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
10-07-2010 00:59
Find all posts by this user
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Danica looked quite shy and uncomfortable actually but fair play for her trying something different. Secondly sitting next to Danica just how cute is Dionne!!! certainly better than watching the chaos which is Bluebird!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
10-07-2010 00:59
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well I rather enjoyed the show tonight, and as for the 2-4-1 between Danica & Dionne, I have no complaints about that either, after all it was officially her first real 2-4-1. The one with Caty can't really count, as it was only a few minute's long.

But Danica & Dionne bring a whole new meaning to double D's Tongue
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2010 01:05 by aceman65.)
10-07-2010 01:04
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(10-07-2010 00:27 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ..........and agree chris. elite tonight has totally wiped the floor with team chaplin tonight

............& so did everyone else!!!

10-07-2010 02:40
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

At the risk of being branded a heretic, I have to say that again Danica's show was mediocre, the last 20 minutes elevated it to average.

Very attractive, absolutely, but as an adult show presenter very average, can't be bothered most of the time to even take her top off & before anyone twitters about why should she, it is a night show & that's what you're expected to do.

Difficult to understand why such an average presenter, who only makes occasional brief appearances on the show, despite her dazzling looks,is considered to be any sort of asset.

Punch line is this Jamie, do a deal with the DEVIL, swap Danica for Ashley Emma, not far behind in looks but a million miles ahead in commitment, presentation & performance.

10-07-2010 03:36
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I agree about Danica giving boring shows. Sure she's pretty, and sometimes wears revealing underwear, but she just doesn't do much. Tonight was only better because she was with Dionne, but I think most of us knew that was going to be tame.

It would be nice to see a bit more from her!
10-07-2010 03:46
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

I liked the way she looked tonight,like some cool chick from the 60's very pretty.Also like everybody else here,to see her do a 241 with another total stunner like Dionne made my night and as long as they KISS,i don't mind at all if its not too full on.
10-07-2010 05:47
kellerman Offline
Rosie B Forever X x X

Each to there own chaps!!! I Enjoyed last nights performance!! I rang her and talked to Danica & Dionne , Danica said she was very nervous about doing a 2-4-1!! But she started to like it towards the end of her show! Everybody has to start somewhere!! And lets face it apart from Anna she was much better than that shower on bluebird!! Last night!!

[size=medium]Maxie Rhoads, Paige Phillips, Becca Kelly
10-07-2010 06:46
HEX!T Away
Retired

to be brutally honest i like danica's shows, the nice girl being naughty works well for her, she doesn't hide the fact that shes uncomfortable sometimes, or out of her depth...
you may think its boring but many like it and really you should call her and you will get the whole premise instead of a small portion. when shes talking her boobs come out as if to highlight her little chatting points to enhance what shes saying to the caller. there not just there on show for you to ogle, finish and turn over.

nah! her shows are if anything more entertaining because she limits her own exposure, with her its all about the anticipation and the tease on which she does deliver.
some may do harder shows, others may do more energetic shows but only danica does danica's shows.

oh and yeah, i would love to see her bounce about a bed, jump in the shower, do a jacuzzi set flapping about faking an orgasm as much as the next guy but i think it would take away from her eroticism.

you may call her show boring i just think its different.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2010 07:12 by HEX!T.)
10-07-2010 07:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66