Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(28-05-2010 23:53 )Rise Wrote:  Mmm. Two interesting things she said on the microphone there.

Firstly she's saying when she comes back next Friday it will either be 9.30 to 4.30 or 9.30 to 12 she's not sure (!)

Then she was asking if we wanted to see her in a maids outfit or horserider (jodphurs and whip) next week.

she also said an all in one bodystocking......maybe she has the House of Harlots Catalogue in front of her Tongue
28-05-2010 23:55
Find all posts by this user
sharinel Offline
Senior Poster

(28-05-2010 23:53 )Rise Wrote:  Firstly she's saying when she comes back next Friday it will either be 9.30 to 4.30 or 9.30 to 12 she's not sure (!)

I thought she said it was either going to be 9.30 to 12.30 or 9 to 12?
29-05-2010 00:12
irishtender Offline
Banned

all in one body stocking would b class Tongue
29-05-2010 00:18
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

I was sure she said 4.30... that's why it caught my ear. Anyone else hear it??

Anyway it was odd that she didn't change set or take her top fully off etc.
Does point to deliberately restraining things to maximise the impact of the new girl. Classy if ithat's true imo.
29-05-2010 00:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

Oh come on everyone, let's not kid ourselves, this was absolute rubbish tonight. For three hours on all three channels, Danica didn't do much and showed us her arse once - and not even a bare arse. Whoever has artistic control is getting it wrong. Let's all remind ourselves why Danica is probably being paid very well for three hours a week. She's girl next door, natural, innocent, stunning. We really need to get back to this or I'll switch off and I reckon many others will too. Jamie, you need to watch some of Danica's much earlier shows and remind yourself why she's here. If she could mix it up over the whole night like the other girls, then fine, experiment. But right now it's not working.
29-05-2010 01:22
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

the fact i fell asleep watching danica sums it up for me really, she seems to have one great week then 3 not so good then 1 great then 3 not so good, but the great weeks are week, but the not so good are really boring.

she is a enigma
29-05-2010 01:31
mandafan Offline
Junior Poster

I have to agree. She's a sexy lady doing something that's not.
And I hate the lighting on that set.

Can I suggest she wears something different next week?
A gold one piece swimsuit for instance?
29-05-2010 01:34
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i dont like all that pvc stuff at all, she should try something else next week , if shes on
29-05-2010 01:38
sharinel Offline
Senior Poster

(29-05-2010 01:34 )mandafan Wrote:  I have to agree. She's a sexy lady doing something that's not.
And I hate the lighting on that set.

Can I suggest she wears something different next week?
A gold one piece swimsuit for instance?

I dont think they really thought through the lighting on that set. The blueness of it all washed over everything then the blue reflecting from the shiny pvc just added to it, so much so that I had to have a look at the webstream to make sure it wasn't my TVs colour that was off.

The thing I like most about Danica is her fresh faced natural beauty and for the last couple of weeks she has been 'caked' in makeup, then tonight you cant really see much more than the blue reflecting from her face. Hopefully they can get back to some outfits that show off her prettiness better (imho).
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2010 02:19 by sharinel.)
29-05-2010 02:19
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

I did enjoy the police theme, and if she'd been just doing her usual show with the buildup to the final hour, there would have plenty of fun with that hemline and she'd have loooked amazing fully topless wearing that cap.
Also PVC and latex work for me so to see the Queen of Tease in the Catwoman outfit and then the Police outfit in succession has been very pleasing for me. If its not to everyone's taste then fair play, that's a trade off that comes with experimentation.

But she was clearly under direction to restrain things a bit to lead up to Alice's debut, (the dead giveaway being the top staying on and there being no change in set.) That can clearly be a risky plan when the show is being judged purely on its own merits by many e.g. by people coming in from the pub and not knowing about the progression of the night.

She's weighing up a few options for next week, so the latex is being given a rest (unless the French maid outfit appears).
Personally I liked the idea of the jodphurs and rising crop. Plenty of scope for fun and games there..
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2010 02:26 by Rise.)
29-05-2010 02:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66