Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
I didnt see most of the show (i caught the first 30 mins then the last 2 or 3 mins) so im sure josh, blue & co will come through...
she looked awesome i just hope the show matched the outfit!

Heres an idea for Danica's next show........Danica in the tub!!!!! (tell me you wouldnt love that) Tongue
23-05-2010 00:48
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(23-05-2010 00:44 )Hexit Wrote:  im just a bit sick i had to miss it. i caught the last 3 or so mins... Sad
oh well i hope josh and blue keeps up with there usual standards.

Well, I reckon you caught the best bits then, Hexit! Wink Oh well, I still hold on to the dream that she'll spend a few minutes with Alice on Friday's show. Smile
23-05-2010 00:51
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

She made today even Hotter.
23-05-2010 00:55
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Nah the best stuff actually came in the half hour before midnight.
23-05-2010 00:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
fledgling Offline

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids
She is absolutely gorgeous, just wished that they have a number for australian callers!

Would love to see her wearing a underbust corset! Smile
23-05-2010 00:59
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

I have the whole lot on my sky plus soon as I saw that outfit I hit record so I could make a dvd copy

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
23-05-2010 01:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-05-2010 00:32 )mrmann Wrote:  
(23-05-2010 00:17 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Love Danicas look tonight pure perfection

She does look fantastic, but three hours all at once is a bit much, and it would be nice to have Danica on for the same amount of time if she gave more exciting performances. She's very attractive, but watching her for three hours giving a mostly average show is a bit boring. It can be suspenseful sometimes, waiting a while to see what she will do, but usually with her and Dionne, they don't chage their position much, and are a very skimpy on the nudity.

is there an echo you made the same point in the general section as well. as ive said there you clearly prefer the energetic babes than danica's sultry teasing style. another good show from danica. she changed her position several times. stood up facing the camera AND facing away, sat on the chair. danica also got into the doggy position and also the positon resting on the top of the sofa with her bum towards the camera. she was also very teasing and suggestive sucking her fingers and the zips of the catsuit. several times unzipping the bum one and suggestively sticking her fingers inside

danica wasnt in just the one set. she finished the show in the chains set. and loved how she used a chain as an improvised bikini

also think its unfair to say danica's show was poor apart from the final half an hour as that what danica does for each night show she does. slowly getting filthier and filthier until the final half hour when she is at her best and tonight was no exception when she pulled the top of her catsuit down went fully topless

if you dont like danica, then simply change the channel rather than sit there watching her and then posting you thought she was boring and not liking her

sorry about the rant but i feel it had to be done

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2010 01:33 by Rammyrascal.)
23-05-2010 01:33
irishtender Offline
Banned

damn i always miss her

wow simply wow Tongue
23-05-2010 01:53
uaw2nome Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Danica - Caps & Vids
how can anyone deny it, she is the greatest. Floats like a butterfly stings like a bee, rumble young woman rumble.
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2010 06:29 by uaw2nome.)
23-05-2010 04:49
Donitz Offline

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids
You couldn't design a more perfect woman, she has no flaws at all! I bet she stops traffic wherever she goes ;-)
23-05-2010 08:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66