Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(15-05-2010 00:39 )RRROGER Wrote:  Hello Mods, do we need a new thread..???? aerosolman is getting more posts than Danica......SurprisedSurprisedSurprised

Yes give him his own thread so his name can stop polluting Danicas thread!!!
15-05-2010 00:42
Find all posts by this user
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

I thought Danica was great tonight Big Grin, very nice choice of outfit and Props to the Camera man for all the great shots of Danica's Amazing bum Blush best Part (IMO) was when she took off her corset for last 30 minutes and Just stayed topless Big Grin.
15-05-2010 00:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(15-05-2010 00:27 )dwfan Wrote:  Aerosol man should get his own thread and caps now like afroman, tho they are probably both the same guy!

Hello again MODS, this is the answer if you think it appropiate,combined thread.bladewavebladewavebladewave

15-05-2010 00:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good show from danica tonight. a lot better than last week and she was back to her best. when i saw her my jaw hit the floor. absoultely sensational outfit (probably her best night oufit ever) which got better when she lifted up the skirt to reveal the red see-through knicks. yes she didnt get her boobs out as much in the 2nd hour especially but that was due to the corset being tight but this did have a plus as danica stood up and walked around which is something she not done much of. danica ended her shift in style by whipping off the corset and did the final half hour fully topless with aerosol man spraying the skirt to emphasise danica's lovely bum

big credit to danica for trying something different tonight and id give her show tonight 9/10

Piper Niven Superfan
15-05-2010 00:50
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

^^^ A fair appraisal i think Smile
15-05-2010 01:00
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids
Oh look, she has plastic tits, just like I said from day one - many many months before she even got them out.

Now if I could only remember which members it was back then who told me I was talking bollocks Big Grin
15-05-2010 01:37
HEX!T Away
Retired

big deal, no need to be a dick about it.
shes still sexy as fuck, and 1 of if not the most talked about girls on here.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-05-2010 03:08
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
I thought it was an excellent Show by Danica tonight!! Smile

The outfit was stunning, the Set was different and a welcome change - it was great that Danica had the space to move and walk around.

The camerawork was fantastic - it was so good to see all of Danica's beautiful body on screen in the one image when she stood up. The zoomed out shots of her meant you could see how tall and leggy she is - what a woman!! Blush

Maybe next time Danica could wear knee-high stilletto boots, which would be incredibly sexy.
I really hope we see this Set again, and whoever the camera guy was, top marks to you mate!!! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2010 03:36 by stueyboy.)
15-05-2010 03:18
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

just the best girl on tv

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
15-05-2010 03:29
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

(15-05-2010 01:37 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Oh look, she has plastic tits, just like I said from day one - many many months before she even got them out.

Now if I could only remember which members it was back then who told me I was talking bollocks Big Grin

since when are boob jobs bad I have had one does that make me bad in someway so what if she has had a boob job it does not make her less of the sexy hot woman we know and love

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
15-05-2010 03:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66