Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 44 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average

What do you think of LIVE 960?

supergibbo Offline
Junior Poster

RE: What do you think of LIVE 960?
(11-09-2009 13:28 )skateguy Wrote:  
(11-09-2009 12:50 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Give them a chance to settle in. Oh and could we please have more 30 ish girls for us more mature gents!!!!!SmileSmileSmile

I agree, they should be given a chance to get things right and iron out any tech issues that arise from setting up a new channel.

It would be of benefit though, if when the various channel representatives visit and post on the forum to promote the show and who is on, they could also answer some of the basic questions such as why a night show finished abruptly at 1am, and why some days there is a show and not on other days.

Also a reposnse to some of the questions regarding whether Kylie or Amy might be appearing would be helpful.

have to agree with eveything skateguy said,,,, come please admin960 start replying to the questions being asked, you appear to be on here most days so i am sure u reading the fourm, so it be nice to see a reply or two
11-09-2009 16:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
clarkson Offline
Junior Poster

No blame attached to any of the girls on the channel,
but its a shite site.
Why ask opinions and not act upon responses, and why advertise girls that have not agreed to work for you?.
well, you did ask!!.
11-09-2009 16:59
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Welcome to the forum Toya, I hope you will have a good time with us.

I just want to echo what has been said already in the previous posts. Some responses to the questions raised above would be appreciated.

If you are looking for some suggestions to help improve the show......well how about you doing the night show? Guaranteed to be a hit!! Smile
11-09-2009 17:04
SparkieXXX Offline
Me Tarzan, She Jane...

(11-09-2009 10:18 )Toya Carlos Wrote:  Hey Guys!
Just wanted to pick your thoughts about new channel 960, with a twist of more curvier and urban girls!!

Dear Toya:

Welcome to the forum - great to see you here.

Been a fan of yours for a while: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=6457

On your question: I'm all for more natural, curvier and 'urban' girls (not 100% sure I know what you mean by 'urban').

I - for one - am utterly sick to death of fake tans, fake boobs, etc. so having presenters like you on screen is a real treat.

I think they could improve the lighting (as has been pointed out in an earlier reply) and would like to see you on a set more like The Pad - where you can move around a little, rather than just having to sit in one spot all day. Probably be less boring for you as well.

On a separate note, you need a website of your own - think you have more fans than you guess. Let me know if you want one (that's my job).

Hope the comments are helpful.

Best wishes, Sparkie
11-09-2009 17:32
Toya Carlos Offline
Junior Poster

Hey Guys!
Thanks for all your opinons. I will try my best to answer all questions, not sure where to find those questions which have already been asked??
In regards to the show ending at 1am the other night, their was a technical fault, causing the show to end early, dont worry it WONT happen again!!!! And unfortuntiy the reason the day time shows have been missing on some days is a BIG let down from a girl, who wont be used in the future, so that problem would not occur again! But yes if you guys could be patient, it is a brand new channels, and even though the creators and producers are experienced it is a slow process in making it perfect (or just getting the lighting right!!) The guys behind the scenes are constanstly tryin to improve the show, your thoughts (and calls!!) are highly valued.... They are also hoping to be that little bit different by getting really natural, curvy and beautiful girls such as the lovely Danni who was looking very Hot today and Elisha Jade, who is filling your screens this saturday and sunday (day time) with her lushious curves! Thanks again for your input, and compliments XxXXX Oh and i nearly forgot...in regards to day time talk, the rules are 'We can get really really filrtly but not dirty boys!' A fithly but good imagination works wonders with me boys! Wink
11-09-2009 21:24
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

Thanks for the reply Toya and welcome to the forum.

Have to agree Danni was looking hot when I tuned in and a little cheeky!! Wink

Hope the problems are sorted out soon Smile as you can never have too many options re babe viewing in my opinion Big Grin
11-09-2009 21:36
supergibbo Offline
Junior Poster

(11-09-2009 21:24 )Toya Carlos Wrote:  Hey Guys!
Thanks for all your opinons. I will try my best to answer all questions, not sure where to find those questions which have already been asked??
In regards to the show ending at 1am the other night, their was a technical fault, causing the show to end early, dont worry it WONT happen again!!!! And unfortuntiy the reason the day time shows have been missing on some days is a BIG let down from a girl, who wont be used in the future, so that problem would not occur again! But yes if you guys could be patient, it is a brand new channels, and even though the creators and producers are experienced it is a slow process in making it perfect (or just getting the lighting right!!) The guys behind the scenes are constanstly tryin to improve the show, your thoughts (and calls!!) are highly valued.... They are also hoping to be that little bit different by getting really natural, curvy and beautiful girls such as the lovely Danni who was looking very Hot today and Elisha Jade, who is filling your screens this saturday and sunday (day time) with her lushious curves! Thanks again for your input, and compliments XxXXX Oh and i nearly forgot...in regards to day time talk, the rules are 'We can get really really filrtly but not dirty boys!' A fithly but good imagination works wonders with me boys! Wink

thanks for answering some of the questions, u have managed to answer more in one reply than your admin guy has in all the times he been in fourm, but a couple of questions i like to ask, re web site...when it going to actully work and stream the programe and are the girls advertised on the site such as amy and kylie going to be on the channel, and one last question why they not use 2 girls during the day and night then they never need to use the video loop when a girl requires a break and they always have a option if one girl lets them down, ps who was the girl who let them down....was it april ???
11-09-2009 21:42
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Yeah, could have been April, she's back on tvx tonight, so the trial wasn't a success then.
11-09-2009 22:04
Toya Carlos Offline
Junior Poster

(11-09-2009 21:42 )supergibbo Wrote:  ps who was the girl who let them down....was it april ???

Haha...No it was not April...good guess though!! I'll find out about the website, and will push the guys to sort it out xx
11-09-2009 22:20
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Not April.......how about Roxy.
11-09-2009 22:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV