Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 44 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average

What do you think of LIVE 960?

Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: What do you think of LIVE 960?
I'm a fan but a critical fan.

Daytime shows are good because of the excellence of the performers - Dannie is superb, Rockie and Toya are both beautiful, Georgie is, er, very blonde and Ashley seems to be settling in fine.

The sets are a bit minimal and so performances can be a bit static and limiting (I'm trying really hard not to say boring because I really don't want to be critical of the performers when I don't think they deserve it). The sight of Dannie slowly and sensually moving on the bed is a highlight of any day...

Could 960 manage a prop or two? A simple swivel chair or a sofa that allows a variety of seated poses and encourages some movement. Office sets have become the theme of 2010 so far so either follow the herd or show some creative imagination or ask what forum members think? I'm not asking for a pole for the performers to swing around but there must be something that can provide a more stimulating environment for performers and viewers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
19-02-2010 20:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: What do you think of LIVE 960?
960 respecting the sabbath? Huh
960 involved in wildcat industrial action? Rolleyes
960 affected by earthquake? eek
What gives with the lack of output today? shocked
Managed to broadcast on Christmas Day - the heroic Dannie doing her duty as magnificently as ever if memory serves me right - but the last day of February... It's not even a leap day! laugh

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
28-02-2010 18:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV