Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

the babes strapping off LOL

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

the babes strapping off LOL
DOES ANYONE ELSE LIKE WHAT SOME OF THE GORGEOUS GIRLS HAVE BEEN DOING FOR US LATELY Smile i Heart it when they let the straps on thier tops down, off over their shoulder Big Grin [s Surprised ] its even better when dressed elegantly without any bra`s like,totally stunning and fantastically awsome i think,really very sexy Blush aswel as it being as risque as it gets Big Grin thanks girls xXx
Heart tigerpete

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
09-09-2009 16:46
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: the babes strapping off LOL
(09-09-2009 16:46 )wak1976 Wrote:  DOES ANYONE ELSE LIKE WHAT SOME OF THE GORGEOUS GIRLS HAVE BEEN DOING FOR US LATELY Smile i Heart it when they let the straps on thier tops down, off over their shoulder Big Grin [s Surprised ] its even better when dressed elegantly without any bra`s like,totally stunning and fantastically awsome i think,really very sexy Blush aswel as it being as risque as it gets Big Grin thanks girls xXx
Heart tigerpete

Do you EVER have any constructive criticism to offer, wak? Any more boot-lickin' and you'll be going down with cherry blossom poisoning Big Grin
10-09-2009 16:35
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: the babes strapping off LOL
I do like it when the girls do this to be honest, it can be sexy seeing a bare shoulder/neck area.
10-09-2009 18:25
Thread Closed