Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.09 Average

Babestation 2 - Best Show Ever!!!

silverknight Offline
Junior Poster

Babestation 2 - Best Show Ever!!!
Just watched Amanda on babestation 2 at 1.15am 5/9/09 and it was the best show EVER!!! Amanda wore see through green panties, the cameraman gave loads of close-ups (cheers mate!) and Amanda had more energy than a nuclear power station! It was the sexiest show in history and made all other shows seem as dull as "songs of praise" on a rainy sunday afternoon!

Anyone who ever has sex with Amanda would need to undertake an SAS fitness course or they just wouldn't last 5 minutes; she has that much energy! Amanda is steaming and I have never seen a more sexy girl on or off TV.

I really hope shows like tonights aren't the last! If somebody doesn't post a video of the show on this site then i'll be totally shocked as it deserves an oscar!!! Good work Babestation 2 team!
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2009 02:22 by silverknight.)
05-09-2009 02:21
Find all posts by this user
chomp on a bit Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation 2 - Best Show Ever!!!
(05-09-2009 02:21 )silverknight Wrote:  Just watched Amanda on babestation 2 at 1.15am 5/9/09 and it was the best show EVER!!! Amanda wore see through green panties, the cameraman gave loads of close-ups (cheers mate!) and Amanda had more energy than a nuclear power station! It was the sexiest show in history and made all other shows seem as dull as "songs of praise" on a rainy sunday afternoon!

Anyone who ever has sex with Amanda would need to undertake an SAS fitness course or they just wouldn't last 5 minutes; she has that much energy! Amanda is steaming and I have never seen a more sexy girl on or off TV.

I really hope shows like tonights aren't the last! If somebody doesn't post a video of the show on this site then i'll be totally shocked as it deserves an oscar!!! Good work Babestation 2 team!

Amen!
05-09-2009 06:14
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I missed it but I'm glad the cameramen are doing there job for once and zooming in on the proper areas...if you know what I mean.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
05-09-2009 06:19
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

The opening 35-40 minutes of the Freeview section were fantastic, the best seen on Freeview, IMO (that may not be saying much, given how tame Freeview output remains, despite ‘Tamestation’ & Partyland being on-air for almost 4 & 6 months respectively).

Sadly, there was a break in transmission, and after that, it was noticeably more tame, once again. Was the ‘riot act’ being read during the ‘break’? Was the cameraman replaced? Did the powers that be ‘wimp out’, and decide that (what was presumably) full $ky strength was not appropriate for Freeview, so some, ‘half-way house’ was attempted, rather than a full return to typical Freeview tameness, given Amanda’s promises of a ‘new level of action’, ‘what we’ve been waiting a long time for’ etc. (or words to that effect)? Who knows, but though the remainder of the show was not as rubbish as typical Freeview, it was a noticeable step down, I thought; yes, Amanda was still quite ‘animated’, but she spent much of her time facing the camera, and there were fewer, and much shorter-lived close-ups of anything ‘interesting’; even though the 2 girl section with Amanda & Jada looked mildly interesting, you couldn’t really see much because of the (deliberately?) censorial camerawork.

I haven’t seen Amanda’s final section, yet, but I don’t expect a return to opening section strength content, but fingers crossed.
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2009 11:39 by Censorship :-(.)
05-09-2009 11:06
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I agree with all of that. Things definitely cooled slightly after that strange interlude with the repeating BS1 intro and I couldn't figure out what she did to merit having to make that public apology. As far as I could see it was just Amanda being her usual raunchy self (for a change on Freeview).
05-09-2009 18:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

it was a good show last night. missed this "break" in the freeview but presume they stopped to tell amanda to tone it down

Piper Niven Superfan
05-09-2009 19:03
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Another reason for Amanda to leave B/Station for Bangbabes!!
06-09-2009 03:18
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

amanda is great but that does not make bs2 the best show ever

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
06-09-2009 03:31
ARENDALL Offline
Senior Poster

I had a wiked time on babestation 2 last night, thanx to everyone who watched and called in it made my night, been a long time since I was able to go wild and there's no going back, I'm sticking to my guns ull be glad to know and gona keep getting harder and dirtier yay I love it, been fuking all nite since I got in from last nites show hahaha my pussys so swollen.. It got me more than in the mood tho lol. Big kisses all xxx
06-09-2009 05:21
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

(06-09-2009 05:21 )the A Bomb Wrote:  I had a wiked time on babestation 2 last night, thanx to everyone who watched and called in it made my night, been a long time since I was able to go wild and there's no going back, I'm sticking to my guns ull be glad to know and gona keep getting harder and dirtier yay I love it, been fuking all nite since I got in from last nites show hahaha my pussys so swollen.. It got me more than in the mood tho lol. Big kisses all xxx

You're adorable.Heart

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
06-09-2009 05:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV