Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

PartyGirls is back

dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Big Grin PartyGirls is back
what colour do you all think the set will be & buy the way dont try the web address at as it doesn't exist! so dont try it

i think the set will be the bluekiss one & so will the on screen bits to.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2009 18:55 by dave34.)
27-08-2009 18:53
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: party girls is back tonight
ah so this is what this twitter post today is explaining

"babestationtv Don't forget to re-tune your freeview box gents......we have a special show lined up for you tonight!"

Piper Niven Superfan
27-08-2009 19:31
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Yes i watched the first Party Girls show last night; with MORGAN,RACHEL and PAIGE on what else would I watch! Apart from a few technical glitches texts couldnt be sent in it went all right. It seemed much tamer than the original show but was verry relaxed: a bit like Party Girls.I liked the fact that it was just the same three girls all night. The girls changed without the photoadvert break in between.Ther was no split screen and RACHELl shared the screen with PAIGE at one stage. both RACHEL and MORGAN went topless or braless several times but PAIGE was in pants and nipple covers all night! There were no themes. All in all a reasonable first night which hopefully will improve. I seem to prefer the style of the show; less busy than Babestation! Perhaps I'm just getting old! i would be intersted to see how the other shows were especially BS2 Freeview! Anyway work now;I should be back on tonight.
28-08-2009 07:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree not a bad return for partyland. like paige's outfit

Piper Niven Superfan
28-08-2009 10:18
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(28-08-2009 10:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree not a bad return for partyland. like paige's outfit

Partyland has not been away. Smile
28-08-2009 11:15
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I watched about 45 minutes live between midnight and 1.30am. My PVR actually had PartyGirls in the EPG. Unfortunately something must have gone wrong with the transmitted signal. When I came downstairs this morning, it was still recording. Also the recording only started at 3am so I missed over an hour of the show. From what I saw it was more like babestation than the old PartyGirls. There was hardly any chatting between the girls at the start like there used to be. I suppose there will not be much of this since it reduces the available phone time, which was not a problem when it used to be on ch 46 at 9pm.
The show seemed fairly tame in comparison with last night's BS1 which I also recorded and have just watched. Jemma Jey was very good. Louise and Lori were the other 2 girls on that show. Watched Jemma live for 15 minutes last night.
I also saw about 20 minutes live of the beginning of BS2 on ch 42 at 1am. Very good with Amanda and Michelle together doing a bit of girl-girl stuff. I look forward to watching my recording of the rest of the show later.
I saw about 10 minutes live of Partyland ch 50 as well. Tiffany was in the basement, or whatever its supposed to be, not doing a lot.
28-08-2009 11:44
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: PartyGirls is back
i have look at my box EPG & partygirl starts at 1am tonight & on saturday then monday to friday it starts at midnight
it also saids pp is on after the same go for channel 42.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
28-08-2009 18:13
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(28-08-2009 18:13 )dave34 Wrote:  i have look at my box EPG & partygirl starts at 1am tonight & on saturday then monday to friday it starts at midnight
it also saids pp is on after the same go for channel 42.

I better have a look at my tv guide then;even more confusing as I'm sure the girls said that they'd be back on at midnight! Left hand and right hand!
28-08-2009 19:53
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(28-08-2009 11:44 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I watched about 45 minutes live between midnight and 1.30am. My PVR actually had PartyGirls in the EPG. Unfortunately something must have gone wrong with the transmitted signal. When I came downstairs this morning, it was still recording. Also the recording only started at 3am so I missed over an hour of the show. From what I saw it was more like babestation than the old PartyGirls. There was hardly any chatting between the girls at the start like there used to be. I suppose there will not be much of this since it reduces the available phone time, which was not a problem when it used to be on ch 46 at 9pm.
The show seemed fairly tame in comparison with last night's BS1 which I also recorded and have just watched. Jemma Jey was very good. Louise and Lori were the other 2 girls on that show. Watched Jemma live for 15 minutes last night.
I also saw about 20 minutes live of the beginning of BS2 on ch 42 at 1am. Very good with Amanda and Michelle together doing a bit of girl-girl stuff. I look forward to watching my recording of the rest of the show later.
I saw about 10 minutes live of Partyland ch 50 as well. Tiffany was in the basement, or whatever its supposed to be, not doing a lot.

Thats strange as my recording was all right(I live in the Meridian Portmouth area) and began and finished at the right times;perhaps it was a local problem. I've just watched your recording of BS2;Michelle is an attractive girl isnt she!

Anyway after 9.00 when our Sky friends hopefully report in I can decide which channel to watch/record.Arent these exciting times!
28-08-2009 20:52
mr.o Offline
Junior Poster

has jodie moved to this channel
29-08-2009 00:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV