Viewers' Champion

Partyland
Where's the Partyland Forum gone?
26-08-2009 00:35
Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Partyland
With the increased (and indeed continuous) channel swapping of the babes the cellcast sections (BS, PL and BK) have been merged into this one Über-section so as to avoid so much repetition of posts

All the threads you used to find in the Partyland section you will now find here Smile

(This post was last modified: 26-08-2009 00:50 by Sooky™.)
26-08-2009 00:49
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Quote:the cellcast sections (BS, PL and BK) have been merged into this one Über-section so as to avoid so much repetition of posts
So why isn't it called 'Cellcast'?

It's a pain in the arse having to look through one enormous section if you're looking for posts regarding a particular channel. The posts in the old sections never specified which channel they referred to because they didn't need to.

There even seem to be comments specific to Freeview all mixed in with everything else instead of being in a dedicated section.

Edit: Except that this thread has been left stranded in the SmileTV section.

Quite bluntly, I think it's a bloody mess.
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2009 01:36 by vila.)
26-08-2009 01:04
admin. Offline
Administrator

(26-08-2009 01:04 )vila Wrote:  It's a pain in the arse having to look through one enormous section if you're looking for posts regarding a particular channel.

Have you had the same problem with the Babeworld, Bang Babes or SportxxxBabes sections, as they all cover several channels too?

(26-08-2009 01:04 )vila Wrote:  There even seem to be comments specific to Freeview all mixed in with everything else instead of being in a dedicated section.

If there are threads specific to freeview, such as freeview picture quality for example, it's quite easy to create a freeview sub-section for such threads, so if there is any problem it would be easily solved.

(26-08-2009 01:04 )vila Wrote:  Edit: Except that this thread has been left stranded in the SmileTV section.

There are other threads which still need moving too, not just that one.
26-08-2009 08:21
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(26-08-2009 08:21 )admin Wrote:  
(26-08-2009 01:04 )vila Wrote:  It's a pain in the arse having to look through one enormous section if you're looking for posts regarding a particular channel.

Have you had the same problem with the Babeworld, Bang Babes or SportxxxBabes sections, as they all cover several channels too?

First, it isn’t an issue because I can’t receive any of those on Freeview. The only one of interest to me is Bang Babes, which I can sometimes watch on the web if I get a good enough connection and if I have no other Internet connections open at the same time. My main reason for visiting that section is Bluearmy’s videos.

Second, to directly answer your question, I have no problem because every channel-specific thread I’ve come across in there which doesn’t refer to BB itself has been clearly identified as such in its title. This isn’t the case with Partyland. Only a few of the PL threads are identified as such because, as I said, there was no need to – they were in the PL section and so clearly couldn’t refer to anything else. There is now no way to pick them out.

(26-08-2009 01:04 )vila Wrote:  There even seem to be comments specific to Freeview all mixed in with everything else instead of being in a dedicated section.

If there are threads specific to freeview, such as freeview picture quality for example, it's quite easy to create a freeview sub-section for such threads, so if there is any problem it would be easily solved.

As the BS1 and PL shows during Freeview time are so totally different in character and content from the satellite-only shows I believe they should have a separate dedicated section.

(26-08-2009 01:04 )vila Wrote:  Edit: Except that this thread has been left stranded in the SmileTV section.

There are other threads which still need moving too, not just that one.

All of them, in fact, given that all of SmileTV comes from Cellcast - so will that section eventually be emptied and completely removed?

The proper way to have done this (if it was necessary, and I don't believe it was) would have been to lock and archive the existing separate sections and create a new global section. That way all the historical stuff could be easily searched and accessed, everything would have started afresh on an even footing and everyone would know where they stand (no pun intended).
26-08-2009 15:51
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I posted a reply to your earlier question about the changes here.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid208450
I thought you might not have seen it since there was no response.
26-08-2009 16:52
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Thanks. I did see it, I just hadn't got around to replying.
26-08-2009 17:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV