Thanxxxxxxxxx
tigerpete

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
06-11-2009 00:55
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Live 960 Days - Discussion & Chat
(11-10-2009 12:16 )funkymackem Wrote:  agghhh why bother putting a graphic on screen saying 'back at 12pm' when it clearly wont be!! surely it cant be that hard to get the girls into work on time!!!

funky

They seem to have stopped putting up on-screen timings. They start and end when they feel like it. This isn't a critisism, by the way. They have Dannie (who I believe is on today) and for that reason alone this channel is gold!
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2009 10:54 by StanTheMan.)
06-11-2009 10:53
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Live 960 Days - Discussion & Chat
I think the new set is a massive improvement on the last few weeks - the white sheets and background are simple but effective & the dodgy lighting has disappeared.

Dannie and Toya's beautiful brown skin is now just that - not with an orange or yellow glow anymore!!

Toya looks incredibly sexy today - one of her best outfits and with her hair tied back aswell - I wish she would wear it more often.

Well done, nice one Live960!!!
07-11-2009 20:12
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

this is the best dayshow for daytime pussy Tongue
its absolutely brilliant,new girl rocky has a perfect pair of panties on at the moment for a little peak and as alway dannie is klass with her panty play,all i can say is thanks and your show is just quality,i love it Heart

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 16:42 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
14-11-2009 16:40
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Big Grin RE: Live 960 Days - Discussion & Chat
WELL DONE LIVE960 - YOUR SHOW GETS BETTER ALMOST EVERY DAY!!

This afternoon has been fantastic, with Dannie and also the new babe Rocky. I prefer them separately, but it's still OK when they're on together (!)

Rocky is one hell of a woman - people watching other channels today have missed out Big Time.

I think we have to spread the word around other members who aren't aware of the quality of women on this Channel.

One thing though - like with many other Channels, the Daytime Babes are genuinely stunning, but it's not quite so with the Night time girls (no offence) - is there any chance at all that Live 960 could persuade the really beautiful girls like Dannie, Toya and Rocky to do a few hours at night please?

I'm not saying they should turn into Night girls - perhaps just do some 9-11pm slots?

I am sure your phone calls, texts etc. would shoot up!!!!

Thanks for listening!
14-11-2009 18:02
NEW LIVE 960 Offline
No Longer A Virgin, Play Nice!

(14-11-2009 18:02 )stueyboy Wrote:  WELL DONE LIVE960 - YOUR SHOW GETS BETTER ALMOST EVERY DAY!!

This afternoon has been fantastic, with Dannie and also the new babe Rocky. I prefer them separately, but it's still OK when they're on together (!)

Rocky is one hell of a woman - people watching other channels today have missed out Big Time.

I think we have to spread the word around other members who aren't aware of the quality of women on this Channel.

One thing though - like with many other Channels, the Daytime Babes are genuinely stunning, but it's not quite so with the Night time girls (no offence) - is there any chance at all that Live 960 could persuade the really beautiful girls like Dannie, Toya and Rocky to do a few hours at night please?

I'm not saying they should turn into Night girls - perhaps just do some 9-11pm slots?

I am sure your phone calls, texts etc. would shoot up!!!!

Thanks for listening!

Hey Stu,

Thanks for all of that and ALL of your feedback Its really nedded if nothing else and I hope that you can see the results both in what you want and in improvements to the channel and girls.

I am working on the extra hours for the girls and will let you know what they say and think about it.

Keep watching

Keep commenting!Big Grin

Trying harder to bring some relief into our lives!
16-11-2009 17:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

What's Happened
Just browsing the channels and all i've got on 960 is a black screen. Anyone know what happened or how long it's been like this ?

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
19-11-2009 19:03
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: What's Happened
Well I'm glad you asked, thinwhiteduke, I was about to just do the same. I installed my sister's old Sky+ box yesterday, to replace my own standard box, and was beginning to fear it might be that. From about six (might've been earlier/later) all I had was a frozen picture of Dannie, then it wouldn't even let me select 960 (kept freezing the picture on that channel I was trying to switch from). Shortly after this I had some striped test card up with the words 'Output signal' (or something like that). I then left the flat for my sister's house and by the time I got here everything was fine - which made me even more convinced it was my box.

Anyway, back online now, it seems.

Interestingly, 906 had a 'technical problems' message up at the very same time.
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2009 20:37 by StanTheMan.)
19-11-2009 20:36
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What's Happened
(19-11-2009 20:36 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Well I'm glad you asked, thinwhiteduke, I was about to just do the same. I installed my sister's old Sky+ box yesterday, to replace my own standard box, and was beginning to fear it might be that. From about six (might've been earlier/later) all I had was a frozen picture of Dannie, then it wouldn't even let me select 960 (kept freezing the picture on that channel I was trying to switch from). Shortly after this I had some striped test card up with the words 'Output signal' (or something like that). I then left the flat for my sister's house and by the time I got here everything was fine - which made me even more convinced it was my box.

Anyway, back online now, it seems.

Interestingly, 906 had a 'technical problems' message up at the very same time.

Channels 906, 909 and 910 were off at the same time, we were told there was a power cut, or maybe not enough 1.50's for the meterBig Laugh
19-11-2009 23:03
NEW LIVE 960 Offline
No Longer A Virgin, Play Nice!

As you noticed we had some technical problems from 5:30pm-7:20pm there was a power cut on our grid.

At the time I was in a meeting and thoght that somehow Dannie's sexiness had caused a power blackout!

The guys got it back on line as soon as possible then we had to organise the cameras! Anyway Sky back on line as well as the web stream which we also lost!

Sorry to one and all for the loss of QDVT (Quality Dannie Viewing Time)!

Lets hope it does not happen again anytime soon, I just felt sorry for anyone on the bog! It must have caused them no end of problems! Poor bugger

Trying harder to bring some relief into our lives!
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2009 16:22 by NEW LIVE 960.)
20-11-2009 16:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV