Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

Live 960 Days - Discussion & Chat

stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Live 960 Days - Discussion & Chat
I've only been briefly tuning in over the last 2.5 hours, about 5 or 6 times, so I can't be sure what I'm going to say applies for all that time. But, when I've been watching:

There's no music,
When Rocky speaks into the microphone you can't hear anything,
The presenter has been laying in the same spot for possibly 2.5 hours,
Like previous days, Rocky hardly ever looks at the camera - is there a monitor or something she keeps staring at?
20-11-2009 18:42
Find all posts by this user
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Not too sure if this has been covered elsewhere, but thought the powers that be at the channel should be aware of:-
1. On ocassion one of the camera's seems to be in 720x576 4:3 mode incorrectly
2. There are lots, and I mean lots, of errors within the bit stream of your output, which cause picture breakup
3. Whilst image has increased in resolution from 544x576 to 720x576, quality has not. Are the cameras set correctly ?

When I say lots, if I take an average days output of 8 hours from daytime, there will be > 50,000 bit errors in this. This means sequence errors in the data stream, which can be corrected for the most part via tools. But there are others where they're just not fixable (PTS table errors for example), which means picture corruption. All of which detracts from watching the young ladies on screen. Other channels don't have this issue, so it must relate to either the source material or how you uplink to $ky

Don't get me wrong - I really enjoy the shows and the girls. Just wish the screen didn't go all blah quite so often !
20-11-2009 19:30
schmoo Away
Master Poster

dirk362, i agree.

The picture "quality" is obviously better than it was some weeks ago, but i'm still getting pixelated green blotches throughout the day.. i guess your reply above explains a little why.
21-11-2009 14:44
NEW LIVE 960 Offline
No Longer A Virgin, Play Nice!

(20-11-2009 18:42 )stueyboy Wrote:  I've only been briefly tuning in over the last 2.5 hours, about 5 or 6 times, so I can't be sure what I'm going to say applies for all that time. But, when I've been watching:

There's no music,
When Rocky speaks into the microphone you can't hear anything,
The presenter has been laying in the same spot for possibly 2.5 hours,
Like previous days, Rocky hardly ever looks at the camera - is there a monitor or something she keeps staring at?

Hi Stueyboy,

To be honest not sure what heppened on that day, both music and the mic were coming through ok in the studio but not into your homes.
at about 8:20 I was informed that it was not working.
The problem was then fixed (some levels that are normally at 0 decided that they had to be up? Believe me we are all still confused by it.

That problem fixed.

Trying harder to bring some relief into our lives!
22-11-2009 04:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
NEW LIVE 960 Offline
No Longer A Virgin, Play Nice!

(20-11-2009 19:30 )dirk362 Wrote:  Not too sure if this has been covered elsewhere, but thought the powers that be at the channel should be aware of:-
1. On ocassion one of the camera's seems to be in 720x576 4:3 mode incorrectly
2. There are lots, and I mean lots, of errors within the bit stream of your output, which cause picture breakup
3. Whilst image has increased in resolution from 544x576 to 720x576, quality has not. Are the cameras set correctly ?

When I say lots, if I take an average days output of 8 hours from daytime, there will be > 50,000 bit errors in this. This means sequence errors in the data stream, which can be corrected for the most part via tools. But there are others where they're just not fixable (PTS table errors for example), which means picture corruption. All of which detracts from watching the young ladies on screen. Other channels don't have this issue, so it must relate to either the source material or how you uplink to $ky

Don't get me wrong - I really enjoy the shows and the girls. Just wish the screen didn't go all blah quite so often !

Thanks Dirk,

I will pass that on to our tedch guys, to be honest that is completely lost on me, but I think that I get the jist of it!

Thank again

Trying harder to bring some relief into our lives!
22-11-2009 04:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Just thought I'd start a new post here seeing as nothing's been posted for ages.

Is there new management at Live 960 again, as "new live 960" used to comment here regularly but not for some time???

ANYHOW, I've got a big complaint and I really would like to hear from anybody else who's experienced the same thing:

(please note this is nothing against the girls, especially Dannie, as I know she looks on here quite often)

At 8.20pm today I rang in to talk to Rocky - I listened to the 1st 60 seconds of pre-recorded stuff, and then a message came on saying "this service is currently unavailable, you will now be forwarded to recorded conversations of this girl...."

So, they've got £0.99 of my cash as I had to listen to the pre-recorded stuff, and THEN they tell you the service isn't available !!!

WHY THE HELL COULD THEY NOT PUT THE MESSAGE ABOUT HAVING NO CURRENT SERVICE RIGHT AT THE START, i.e. BEFORE the pre-recorded info???!!!

So I waited 5 mins and phoned again, only to wait 1 minute and then hear THE SAME f*cking message - so that's another pound they've got off me. And if you were on a mobile you'd be charged DOUBLE that.

It's a rip-off but I bet they don't offer any apology, explanation or refund.

I know it could be something they do near the end of the Show, to stop any more callers, but you should be able to hear that message IN THE 1ST 5 SECONDS of your phone call, so it costs you very little !!!

You might then say, just don't phone near the end of the Show, but when IS the end of the Daytime Show on Live 960???
There's no way of knowing with this Channel, sometimes it's 8.30pm, sometimes 8.50pm etc....

Has anyone else experienced this please??

And whilst I'm here, what about text messages not being read out or simple requests being acted on - I've had this twice now - they've got £6.00 off me but I've got nothing from them - anyone had this too???

As you can tell I'm not happy.

(again nothing against the girls, but the admin/producers etc need to do some explaining) bladewave
09-12-2009 22:16
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(09-12-2009 22:16 )stueyboy Wrote:  WHY THE HELL COULD THEY NOT PUT THE MESSAGE ABOUT HAVING NO CURRENT SERVICE RIGHT AT THE START, i.e. BEFORE the pre-recorded info???!!!

Am I not correct when I say that 99p per min, doesn't mean you'll be charged 99p at the end of every minute, but that you'll be charged at the beginning? In other words, it doesn't matter if you're only on for 3 seconds, you'll still be charged 99p, or to put it another way, a phone call lasting 1 min 3 seconds will cost you £1.98 (99p X2 - because you went into the second minute.

I could be wrong, but I think that's how all phone charges work. In other words, stuey, even if they had put the message about the service being unavailable first, you'd still be charged 99p
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2009 23:00 by StanTheMan.)
09-12-2009 22:37
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

(09-12-2009 22:37 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(09-12-2009 22:16 )stueyboy Wrote:  WHY THE HELL COULD THEY NOT PUT THE MESSAGE ABOUT HAVING NO CURRENT SERVICE RIGHT AT THE START, i.e. BEFORE the pre-recorded info???!!!

Having said that, am I not correct when I say that 99p per min, doesn't mean you'll be charged 99p at the end of every minute, but that you'll be charged at the beginning? In other words, it doesn't matter if you're only on for 3 seconds, you'll still be charged 99p, or to put it another way, a phone call lasting 1 min 3 seconds will cost you £1.98 (99p X2 - because you went into the second minute.

I could be wrong, but I think that's how all phone charges work. In other words, stuey, even if they had put the message about the service being unavailable first, you'd still be charged 99p

Thanks for that Stan,

Unfortunately I've just found out I've been charged £1.98 not £0.99, as the whole phone message was just over 1 min long - therefore, again it would save you money to have the message in the 1st few seconds, so it would be 1 mins worth not 2 mins worth.

Also, the same problem remains about when do you avoid calling as you fear this "unavailable" message coming up? i.e. when do you know it's near the end of the Show & so not a good time to call???
Live960 finish at many different times, so do you play safe and just not call at all from say, 8.15pm onwards, even though it COULD end up being an 8.55pm finish???
09-12-2009 23:04
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(09-12-2009 23:04 )stueyboy Wrote:  Also, the same problem remains about when do you avoid calling as you fear this "unavailable" message coming up? i.e. when do you know it's near the end of the Show & so not a good time to call???
Live960 finish at many different times, so do you play safe and just not call at all from say, 8.15pm onwards, even though it COULD end up being an 8.55pm finish???

Well if you really must call, then do it well before 20:30 so that you know the show's not due for ending.
09-12-2009 23:46
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

hi there everybody....i think you have the best tv show on the telly these days,the luvly girl on screen now is gorgeous...thanks xxx Heart

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
11-12-2009 13:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV