Amanda and Dani 2 4 1 now!
I hope someone is recording thiseek
15-08-2009 01:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Amanda and Dani 2 4 1 now!
great spot i was waiting for amanda to come on 906,they are on 951
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2009 01:46 by anchorman.)
15-08-2009 01:45
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

shit amanda is gone i got like 10 seconds of it
15-08-2009 01:47
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

That was awesome. Amanda said she's going over to 909 now. Might be worth a look Wink
15-08-2009 01:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

amanda and dani were very filthy last night. maybe allowing amanda to go to blue kiss and be filthy is what has made her stay

Piper Niven Superfan
15-08-2009 13:41
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(15-08-2009 01:42 )cdm79 Wrote:  I hope someone is recording thiseek

Why start a thread like this and not go into detail? What about all those that weren't watching? I'd be very interested - particularly in these ultra lame days - what it was that shocked you so much, cdm?
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2009 15:09 by StanTheMan.)
15-08-2009 15:09
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

This thread would be of more use if there were some pics of the event.
15-08-2009 16:08
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

(15-08-2009 15:09 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Why start a thread like this and not go into detail? What about all those that weren't watching? I'd be very interested - particularly in these ultra lame days - what it was that shocked you so much, cdm?

I started the thread as a quick heads up to let people know it was happening, which Babefinder and hopefully others appreciated. I wrote the message on my phone, so couldn't go in to details. Plus I was erm, otherwise engaged at the time Blush.
Unfortunately I don't have recording/capturing facilities so can't provide caps or video. I didn't see the start of it, but what I did see/can remember includes full on snogging, Amanda ramming Dani's head down on to an imaginary cock, using the phone as a makeshift dildo and pretending to shove it up Dani's ass, holding eachothers faces in eachothers groin, spitting into eachother's mouths (although the cameraman was quick to pull away whenever that happened) that sort of thing Wink.
The details are a bit hazy, because as well as posting the message I also rang up to have a quick listen in (word of warning, the recorded message on BlueKiss is almost two minutes long! annoyed).
They were both on BS2 later on and I was hoping for a repeat performance, but the producers were a lot stricter with them on that show and hauled Dani off screen after only about two minutes together!
I'm hoping that I haven't exaggerated too much, maybe Babefinder or Rammy can back me up. As TheWatcher says, this thread really needs video evidence, which hopefully someone can provide. Please Big Grin
15-08-2009 16:59
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(15-08-2009 16:59 )cdm79 Wrote:  
(15-08-2009 15:09 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Why start a thread like this and not go into detail? What about all those that weren't watching? I'd be very interested - particularly in these ultra lame days - what it was that shocked you so much, cdm?

I didn't see the start of it, but what I did see/can remember includes full on snogging, Amanda ramming Dani's head down on to an imaginary cock, using the phone as a makeshift dildo and pretending to shove it up Dani's ass, holding eachothers faces in eachothers groin, spitting into eachother's mouths (although the cameraman was quick to pull away whenever that happened) that sort of thing Wink

Just as I imagined then? There wasn't really anything to get so excited about? I know some on here must think I'm a right negative bugger, but I sometimes fail to see what others do, or what it is they get so excited about. When I read your initial post, complete with the 'shocked' smily, I wondered if there was some gash flashing or full frontal nakedness going on, but then I began to suspect that it was more likely nothing, as I've seen so many on here get excited about very little. I'm afraid I need more than snogging and phoney cunilingus before I'd post a heads up.

Each to their own, however.
15-08-2009 17:37
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

Sorry you feel that way Stan. I only started watching these shows a couple of years ago, so wasn't around when pussy flashing was the norm. What went on last night was way better than anything that's been on Babestation for months, and in my opinion just as good as anything from the much lauded Partygirls.
As you say yourself, these are ultra lame days, but last night's performance was definitely not lame, at least not in recent times. I'm sure if anyone posts a video, most people would agree. Although the lack of replies so far probably means not many saw it.
If you're hoping to see full frontal nakedness, you're going to have a very long wait. Sadly those days are long gone Sad.
If there had been gash flashes, I'm sure it would have been all over this forum by now (and I probably would have put it in the thread title).
If I give any more heads ups in the future, I'll endeavour to give a better description, so as not to get your's or anyone else's hopes up.
Obviously what I consider to be worthy of a heads up differs to yours, but as you say each to their own.
15-08-2009 20:32

gemma hiles